Best 1-test Value??

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
no. the best value BY FAR is to buy the bulk powder of 1-test cyp and make an injectable.

that will give you the most effect per $ spent.

by far.

(note: this is for 1-test, NOT methyl-1-test)

the_destroyer55

Awards
no. the best value BY FAR is to buy the bulk powder of 1-test cyp and make an injectable.

that will give you the most effect per $ spent.

by far.

(note: this is for 1-test, NOT methyl-1-test)
Yes, I want 1-test, not methyl-1-test. I hadn't really thought of that, I may consider it. But, is this the best non-injectable??

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
non-injectable? i don't know. i detest transdermals and don't use them. from what i have heard, t-gel is pretty good, but that's about the best i can tell you

Squatking

Awards
If your talking about cost effectiveness, yes that is the cheapest that i have seen 1-test sold per gram.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
no. the best value BY FAR is to buy the bulk powder of 1-test cyp and make an injectable. that will give you the most effect per $ spent. by far. (note: this is for 1-test, NOT methyl-1-test)
I've been searching for instructions here for doing this very thing, but can't find any. Could you give a pointer or two?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
conversionboard.com is a good place to go. basically, the process for making a PH injectable is exactly the same as for making an AAS injectable. the former is legal, though.

1-test cyp works very well at 250 mg/ml.

so, just use the same recipes as given for other compounds at 250 mg/ml

or do a search on this website. plenty of posts i am sure

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Is this the best value in 1-test: http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=579

If not, you can tell me in either pm or in this thread
No, that's a total rip-off. Buy a transdermal gel & get some bulk 1-test powder & mix your own. 1-test powder is $3 or less a gram, so the product you linked is basically $36 for the 1-test & $64 for the gel. That is outrageous.

T-gel is the best, but not sure if its available right now. Blackstar labs has a good gel for cheap. Power Nutrition has some new gel for dirt cheap. Look around, You should be able to mix it yourself for half that price.

Tbird006

Awards
No, that's a total rip-off. Buy a transdermal gel & get some bulk 1-test powder & mix your own. 1-test powder is $3 or less a gram, so the product you linked is basically $36 for the 1-test & $64 for the gel. That is outrageous.

T-gel is the best, but not sure if its available right now. Blackstar labs has a good gel for cheap. Power Nutrition has some new gel for dirt cheap. Look around, You should be able to mix it yourself for half that price.
Where is 1 test powder $3?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
word. that is cheap enough to use as a pretty good oral. cheaper still for a transdermal. and DIRT CHEAP for an injectable.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I guess the 1-test powder prices have gone up since I last bought it a few months ago. Its still 3.50 or less in decent quantities at 1fast or blackstar, just buy in bulk. I always buy at least 30g at a time.