PH's for females

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if there are any suitable ph's for females. Discussed it some with Curt, came up with no discernable answers. Little help.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Was wondering if there are any suitable ph's for females. Discussed it some with Curt, came up with no discernable answers. Little help.
I cannot touch this with a 10-foot pole but hopefully a few good bros (and ladies) will kindly jump in here.

Chemo

BTW, I have heard of a few cases where females have dosed low levels of  nor and 1-test with good results and low occurence sides...not that I advocate it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
Depends on how much of a penis you want her clitoris to grow into :p
Not true...although there is a threshold that will most likely result in clitoral hypertrophy low levels should give good results for the serious female bodybuilder.  As each person and hormonal tolerance is different the exact doseage cannot be specified.

pjorstad, humor is always appreciated on the forum but this is one topic that needs serious attention and replies.

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Bump this one for Jess to see.. I have a feeling she might have some ideas..

Number 5

Awards
pat arnolds used to recommend low doses (100-200 mg/day) to women on bb.com. there are probably threads there about it. i think they always turned into fights about whether women should use ph/steroids...

sizematters

Awards
I female I know used 19-nor-diol (transdermal) 50mg per day. The results were very good and visible. She also increased her strength significantly. No side effects during the 6 weekes she used it. Will probably do another cycle in the next couple of weeks.

SteveDFW

Awards
I gave my wife 25mg a day of 4AD transdermal for 4 weeks. She gained some good muscle but had some (not much) bloat that quickly went away after use. She has been bugging me to mix her up some more.

I may use nor-diol this time to see how it works. Not sure on dose though.

I have also read on Elite where women have taken 50mg a week of test prop pinned with no side effects, except increased sex drive !!! I have some syno test with the ester removed I may use at 50mg a week (7- 8mg a day) transdermal.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend tried Nor-ADerm(2 squirts 2x/day). She and I both liked the results. Increase in lean mass, appeared leaner, and definitely stronger. She was on for a little over 3 weeks. She quit when she became sick.

Side effects : slight increase in libido. At one time during the cycle she decided to try 6 squirts 2x/day(I had no idea at the time). Results: Gained a lot of water weight and libido went thru the roof.

SteveDFW

Awards
My girlfriend tried Nor-ADerm(2 squirts 2x/day). She and I both liked the results. Increase in lean mass, appeared leaner, and definitely stronger. She was on for a little over 3 weeks. She quit when she became sick.

Side effects : slight increase in libido. At one time during the cycle she decided to try 6 squirts 2x/day(I had no idea at the time). Results: Gained a lot of water weight and libido went thru the roof.
How many mgs total per day is 2 squirts 2x/day?

SteveDFW

Awards
Found it!

2 squirts equals 67 mg.

67mgs x 2x/day = 134mg total per day.

That's roughly about 40mg - 47mg absorbed per day with Avant's formula.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by labrad

Hey labrad, did you do a lof of that cycle (guess I should take my own advice and search!) :D I also have a bottle of Nor here waiting for me to rub in, just curious.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Hey labrad, did you do a lof of that cycle (guess I should take my own advice and search!) :D I also have a bottle of Nor here waiting for me to rub in, just curious.
Pork, this is ph's for females bro

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know, just interested though, a minor detour, not hijack. :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23

Hey labrad, did you do a log of that cycle (guess I should take my own advice and search!) :D I also have a bottle of Nor here waiting for me to rub in, just curious.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Weave, sorry bro' never did one. I will give a very shortened version tomorrow. In the cycles section.