Any other sources for m1,4 and m1t powders?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Designer sold out of both m1,4 and m1t powders today, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other stores carrying the powders? Of course there are still plenty of stores carrying the tablets but I (and many others on here) am looking for powders.

Thanks, and I will post any websites I find as well... time to hit the google :|

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
1Fast only has the m1,4add in tabs and 10mg/ml solution.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
teamliferesearch prolly has it, but it'll cost ya an arm and a leg

Skark

Awards
  • Established
On 6/1 Sledge told me he had 250g of M1,4 powder. I was waiting to buy that WITH M4OHN powder.......sucks

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On 6/1 Sledge told me he had 250g of M1,4 powder. I was waiting to buy that WITH M4OHN powder.......sucks
Exactly what i was waiting to do except with M4OHT. at this point, i don't think sledge will be re-stocking. best bet might be with customs now.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what i was waiting to do except with M4OHT. at this point, i don't think sledge will be re-stocking. best bet might be with customs now.
Custom Nutrition is bringing out m1,4?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No powder for M-1,4, but will have 20mg caps really cheap.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It will be my Omega brand.

My server has been having issues that last 2 days. they are aware of it, and told me it should be fixed soon.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill have more M1T powder in next week, but that is it for the M14ADD. I dont think Ill get anyone to make anymore for me in a small enough amount.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When do you expect to have the caps available on your site, custom?

propho

Awards
  • Established
maybe custom bought all of sledge's m14add!!!!!! =P