Beastdrol Helladrol Stack??

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very worried about my hair, but i heard beastdrol and helladrol arent bad on your hair so im going to run nizoral to be safe and a dht blocker on cycle. Any other ways to block hairloss, please let me know.... so this is how my cycle looks

on cycle- nizoral,dht blocker, liver fix, multi vit, fish oil

pct - nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

How does that look? and any suggestions on how i should run the hellabeast stack would be great. Thank for your help

B

bigo72

Awards
Is liver fix myogenix's? If so, get better support supps, 300mg milk thistle won't be enough...
Especially for 2 methyls

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is liver fix myogenix's? If so, get better support supps, 300mg milk thistle won't be enough...
Especially for 2 methyls
yeah i just meant a liver supp in general ill get a strong milk thistle...anything else thanks bro

B

bigo72

Awards
Again, for the liver make sure you have around:
1000 mg milk thistle
1200 mg NAC

Other than that, as long as you know how to respond to your body, go for it.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i found Anabolic I Cycle Support - Chocolate Flavor (180g)

Ingredient Details:
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistel Extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

so thats looks about right...how do you think i should run the stack itself

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec picing one or the othe rNOT using both toxic orals.
beastdrol and katanadrol (not liver toxic) that i woudl rec along with PCT after.

B

bigo72

Awards
Cycle support is good. Need2's version looks good; they just don't specify the amount of each supplement.

Again, using 2 methyls is pretty bad for your liver, but it's a better idea to give you than information that just to say not to do something. Try to get some bloodwork done also.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need2's version looks good; they just don't specify the amount of each supplement.
tells ya right on the bottle how much of everything your getting. except for the NAC,Milk thistle,Red yeast rice,Astragalus,Phosphatidycholine.

Supplement facts.
7capsules per serving
30 servings per bottle
Ingredients per serving
Policostonol:5mgs
Apple pectin: 250 mgs
Evening primrose oil: 200 mgs
Hawthorn extract: 75 mgs
Turmeric:125mgs
Taurine: 100mgs
Allicin: 50 mgs
Dandelion:200mgs
Pamabrom: 10 mgs
Uve Ursi: 75 mgs
Parsley Leaf: 150 mgs
Docosahexaenoic acid: 15 mgs
Rhodiola: 100mgs
Bacoba : 25mgs
Yerba Mate: 200 mgs
Glutathione: 100 mgs
Vitamin C : 50 mgs
Vitamin E : 25 mgs
Indole 3 carbinol: 50 mgs
Acetyl L Carnitine L Tartate 350 mgs
Chlorophyll: 100 mgs
Beta Glucan: 100 mgs
Piperine: 5 mgs

A 1500mg liver protecting propriety of
NAC
Milk thistle
Red yeast rice
Astragalus
Phosphatidycholine

PLUS! A complete RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin A: 5000 i.u's
Vitamin C: 250mgs
Vitamin D: 100 iu's
Vit B1: 25 mgs
Vit B2: 25 mgs
Vit B6: 25 mgs
Vit b12: 100 mcgs
Folic Acid: 1000mcgs
iodine: 100 mcgs
Pantothenic acid: 25mgs
Zinc: 15 mgs
Magnesium: 50 mgs
Maganese: 5 mgs
Selenium: 25 mcgs
Co Q 10: 10 mcgs
Boron: 1 mg.
Calcium d Glucarate; 100mgs
Maca: 100 mgs
Indole 3 Carbinol: 50 mgs

--------------------------

75mg of hd for 6 weeks + 10-20mg of sd for 3-4 weeks.

cycle assist for 4 weeks, followed up with n2guard for the next 4 weeks 8weeks total. 6 on cycle, 2 weeks into pct.

shouldn't have any problems of complications with the cycle laid out like this.

pct, now thats another topic......

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright thanks for your help guys..i do like the sound of a hella/katanadrol cycle or beast/katanadrol which one is better?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alright thanks for your help guys..i do like the sound of a hella/katanadrol cycle or beast/katanadrol which one is better?
hmmm hard to apply the word "better" to some cycles as they are just different and better at different things, helladrol and katandrol is something you could run much longer and you should do if you want to look leaner and harder. Anything with beastdrol shouldn't be run as long but beastdrol can provide massive size and strength gains that helladrol can't give.

So they're both good stacks... I think which is better for you depends on if you are going for more of a bulking cycle or more of an aesthetic cycle.

B

bigo72

Awards
tells yea right on the bottle how much of everything your getting. except for the NAC,Milk thistle,Red yeast rice,Astragalus,Phosphatidycholine.

Supplement facts.
7capsules per serving
30 servings per bottle
Ingredients per serving
Policostonol:5mgs
Apple pectin: 250 mgs
Evening primrose oil: 200 mgs
Hawthorn extract: 75 mgs
Turmeric:125mgs
Taurine: 100mgs
Allicin: 50 mgs
Dandelion:200mgs
Pamabrom: 10 mgs
Uve Ursi: 75 mgs
Parsley Leaf: 150 mgs
Docosahexaenoic acid: 15 mgs
Rhodiola: 100mgs
Bacoba : 25mgs
Yerba Mate: 200 mgs
Glutathione: 100 mgs
Vitamin C : 50 mgs
Vitamin E : 25 mgs
Indole 3 carbinol: 50 mgs
Acetyl L Carnitine L Tartate 350 mgs
Chlorophyll: 100 mgs
Beta Glucan: 100 mgs
Piperine: 5 mgs

A 1500mg liver protecting propriety of
NAC
Milk thistle
Red yeast rice
Astragalus
Phosphatidycholine

PLUS! A complete RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin A: 5000 i.u's
Vitamin C: 250mgs
Vitamin D: 100 iu's
Vit B1: 25 mgs
Vit B2: 25 mgs
Vit B6: 25 mgs
Vit b12: 100 mcgs
Folic Acid: 1000mcgs
iodine: 100 mcgs
Pantothenic acid: 25mgs
Zinc: 15 mgs
Magnesium: 50 mgs
Maganese: 5 mgs
Selenium: 25 mcgs
Co Q 10: 10 mcgs
Boron: 1 mg.
Calcium d Glucarate; 100mgs
Maca: 100 mgs
Indole 3 Carbinol: 50 mgs

--------------------------
That's why I listed the amounts of Milk thistle and NAC that are recommended

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm hard to apply the word "better" to some cycles as they are just different and better at different things, helladrol and katandrol is something you could run much longer and you should do if you want to look leaner and harder. Anything with beastdrol shouldn't be run as long but beastdrol can provide massive size and strength gains that helladrol can't give.

So they're both good stacks... I think which is better for you depends on if you are going for more of a bulking cycle or more of an aesthetic cycle.
okay im definetly going for bulking for the winter so beastdrol/katandrol seem to be best for me. thanks for breaking that down for me

on cycle- nizoral,dht blocker, Anabolic I Cycle Support, multi vit, fish oil

pct - nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

beastdrol weeks 1-3
katandrol weeks 3-6

seems legit right??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that's a good outline with those compounds, I would personally do something a little unorthodox and do beastdrol 1-4 and katanadrol 4/5/6 at such a high dose that you go through the bottle in those 3 weeks. I really like the 4th week on beast more than most people do anyway but you can judge that for yourself... and then the katanadrol is much weaker than beast so the high dose will help to maintain what you've got but also by week 6 that'll have you looking dried out and completely hard after all the beastdrol.
Either way though man. I think the best way is just get it started, feel out the dosing and figure it out. Plan out how many pills you've got and how you're going to go through them. I never see the need to follow an outline that you made before you knew how you responded.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's a good outline with those compounds, I would personally do something a little unorthodox and do beastdrol 1-4 and katanadrol 4/5/6 at such a high dose that you go through the bottle in those 3 weeks. I really like the 4th week on beast more than most people do anyway but you can judge that for yourself... and then the katanadrol is much weaker than beast so the high dose will help to maintain what you've got but also by week 6 that'll have you looking dried out and completely hard after all the beastdrol.
Either way though man. I think the best way is just get it started, feel out the dosing and figure it out. Plan out how many pills you've got and how you're going to go through them. I never see the need to follow an outline that you made before you knew how you responded.
lol i like the sound of that, intense. Yeah i want unprecedented results, so ill go into the stack with that approach and see how my body reacts to it. Im sure ill modify and tweak it as i go along. But looking forward to it. Thanks again for your help bro

N

nige22

Awards
hey man maybe you can help me out i just got some beastdrol/katandrol to start off im 5'11 180 19 bodyfat i want to get bigger and stronger as well lose that stubborn body fat my abs are there but its covered by that irritable bf. how much protein should i intake and as well carbs and fat . my workout routine is strength and endurance twice a week in morning as well interval training in morning twice a week cardio and lifting heavy adn night two muscle groups per twice a week.