thoughts on androhard...debating on loading up before it's gone

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
now that all of PP's PH's are being discontinued, I'm debating on stocking up on some androhard.

those that have used it, what's your take on the product?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
hm, its fanstastic for gyno control on cycle and helps with libido. RAn Solo, i wouldnt know personally

MedicalCynic

Awards
hm, its fanstastic for gyno control on cycle and helps with libido. RAn Solo, i wouldnt know personally
Can someone please explain to me how DHT derivatives help prevent gyno? I've read this a number of times here now and haven't found an answer

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When LG first came out with MMV2 i ran it and LOVED it. Awesome product, this is the same compound but with a better delivery, much better actualy, and as i havnt used AH yet i cant comment on it personaly, but i can promise you, everyone using it, is loving it!!

Check out the logs we have going with AH and the fatloss stack, impressive results if i do say so myself!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please explain to me how DHT derivatives help prevent gyno? I've read this a number of times here now and haven't found an answer
According to the 16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia article, Eric states: "These hormones help prevent gyno by lowering estrogen and blocking the effect of estrogen at the hormone receptor."

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
According to the 16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia article, Eric states: "These hormones help prevent gyno by lowering estrogen and blocking the effect of estrogen at the hormone receptor."
great read...and it has me thinking about ways to put my androhard to use!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
great read...and it has me thinking about ways to put my androhard to use!!!
Ahh, speaking of which, I really need to pick up a few bottles before my opportunity expires!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to be a nice addition to my tren, epi, and dermacrine lv cycle. Obviously didnt notice any strength gains from it but libido seemed to stick around when previously tren murdered it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems to be a nice addition to my tren, epi, and dermacrine lv cycle. Obviously didnt notice any strength gains from it but libido seemed to stick around when previously tren murdered it.
I had similar thoughts in mind, how did you dose it?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had similar thoughts in mind, how did you dose it?
Tren stayed around 100mg. Epi started at 40 and went up to 80. Derma was 10mL all the way through. Androhard started at 6mL a day and moved up to 8mL a day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren stayed around 100mg. Epi started at 40 and went up to 80. Derma was 10mL all the way through. Androhard started at 6mL a day and moved up to 8mL a day.
80mg of epi??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TheOne310

Awards
those logs don't justify a purchase.../"sorry

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
80mg of epi??
Haha yes 80mg of Epi. I dont recommend this to others obviously but it works for me. Makes me all kinds of vascular and gives me that real dry look even when Im heavy.