Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about using an AI during an injectible cycle, and have plenty of nolva if necassary for cycle and PCT, (love BOGO sales, LOL), if I agree with the 50% that say to use one.

Anyway, I was thinking using my left over m-drol for the first 3-4 weeks at 20, then bridge into maybe 30 of epi (or 20 or 40, IDK, I just thought of this idea), but don't know for how many weeks as a definate.

The whole cycle would most likely be 12 weeks of test-e, 250 2x a week, first 4 weeks with m-drol, next 4 weeks low dose epi, last 4 weeks.....IDK, nolva maybe?

And if I do use nolva during, how do I use it in PCT, just up the dose from say 10 a day to 20? Then after a couple weeks drop the dose back to 10? That's how I used for previous oral cycles' PCT....20,20,10,10.

Thanks for any help! I've decided to skip a plain oral cycle this fall and another this spring and just go with the real thing finally, but haven't figured it all out yet....obviously :D

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot about using an AI during an injectible cycle, and have plenty of nolva if necassary for cycle and PCT, (love BOGO sales, LOL), if I agree with the 50% that say to use one.

Anyway, I was thinking using my left over m-drol for the first 3-4 weeks at 20, then bridge into maybe 30 of epi (or 20 or 40, IDK, I just thought of this idea), but don't know for how many weeks as a definate.

The whole cycle would most likely be 12 weeks of test-e, 250 2x a week, first 4 weeks with m-drol, next 4 weeks low dose epi, last 4 weeks.....IDK, nolva maybe?

And if I do use nolva during, how do I use it in PCT, just up the dose from say 10 a day to 20? Then after a couple weeks drop the dose back to 10? That's how I used for previous oral cycles' PCT....20,20,10,10.

Thanks for any help! I've decided to skip a plain oral cycle this fall and another this spring and just go with the real thing finally, but haven't figured it all out yet....obviously :D
you could definitely use it as an AI, I did before, ran 12 weeks test-e at 750mg along with 20mg of havoc. Before people say "omfgz you are retarted", it worked brilliantly and my post cycle blood work showed my liver values in the normal range....I'd definately say 20mg of epi is less hepatoxic than 50mg of var, which is commonly used in 8-12 week cycles, and sometimes for even longer.

The one, or CEL's "D-plex" would also be excellent for this IMO, as it inhibits estrogen through a number of mechanisms, and also prolactin to a small degree.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. I see how you could, but...

An AI is an AI.

Epistane is Epistane.

Two different things but I see where you are connecting the dots... just don't think it's such a strong connection.

If you're running test and it's your first time... I really think you should have an AI on hand. Lot's of aromatization going on with test and who knows how your body will deal with it.

Get the AI. You might not need it, but for a first test cycle, you could really regret it if you don't know how your body deals with test. Just have it in case.

Try Epi in it's spot. But have the AI.

***EDIT: Don't bridge from Mdrol to Epi all while running test. End with Epi. It's too much to bridge from Superdrol to Epistane all while taking test.

Do a simple kickstart with Superdrol, blast on test, and End with 3-4 weeks on Epi. Don't bridge for this cycle. It's too much.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
when you end with epi, take it fromw eek 10 to week 14. The test will take about 2 weeks to clear your system before you should start PCT, so having an oral or a short acting injectable is desireable to keep gaining a little bit as the test clears out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methylation changes a compound significantly. I would not use EPI as an AI, grab some formestane or somethin thats out that you KNOW is an AI. Not just broscience.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Aighty....I like starting with m-drol, and ending with epistane.....

What would I want the nolva for, just PCT? And with an actual AI, would I want that weeks 5-8, between the two oral cycles, or just in case my boobies get itchy?

Lemme start over.....how would I run an AI during a 12 week test-E cycle, kickstarted by m-drol, ended with epi?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aighty....I like starting with m-drol, and ending with epistane.....

What would I want the nolva for, just PCT? And with an actual AI, would I want that weeks 5-8, between the two oral cycles, or just in case my boobies get itchy?

Lemme start over.....how would I run an AI during a 12 week test-E cycle, kickstarted by m-drol, ended with epi?
I wouldnt add the AI unless it was necessary or you were holding a lot of water but have it on hand in case prior to starting the cycle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea gauge how you respond before adding the AI. Some people can never run test without an AI, and some people can always. You will find out :)

Either way, if you have the AI, you are safe!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Thanks for the simple clarification!!

By jeesum I think I'm ready!!

....Or so I hope....