Next cycle...help me figure out my DS kickstart

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Feeling inspired by BarbellBeast's upcoming cycle I've been going thru ideas based on what I've got on hand and here are a few of the top candidates:

Weeks 1-15: Test E - 500 mg's
/\..this is a staple for all of the cycles so keep that in mind../\

Now for the fun part..
Option 1:
Weeks 1-4: M-drol - 20-30 mg's
Weeks 4-6: M1T - 10-20 mg's
Weeks 12-17: Epi - 40 mg's)

Option 2:
Weeks 1-3: M1T - 10-20 mg's
Weeks 3-6: M-drol - 20-30 mg's
Weeks 12-17: Epi - 40 mg's

Option 3:
Weeks 1-3: M1T - 10-20 mg's
Weeks 2-6: Epi - 30-40 mg's
Weeks 14-17: M-drol - 20-30 mg's

Idk am I just trying to do too much here by working two of the strongest orals known to man into the same cycle? I mean I really like the idea of the first two but I'm afraid that after the first compound I won't be able to get much out of the second. If the general consensus is that this is a terrible idea I'll post up what I have on hand and try to figure out some milder cycles. Thanks in advance.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
you're going to die

maybe do 3 weeks of mdrol and only 2 of m1t if you do bridge

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
omg.

every new thread that comes up has a cycle that's bigger than the last one lol.

WTF?! Hahaha

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ouch and I thought mine was reckless! All are bad ideas but if I had to chose one option two is definetly the best IMO.

Either way no want broski.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my problem with M1T is that based on the results i've seen, it's disproportionately liver toxic for the amount of gains it grants. Just bridge SD into epi or phera or xtren.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's kind of the reaction I expected lol. I think I was just trying to do too much in one cycle with working m1t and SD into the same cycle.

What would you guys think about bridging SD into m1,4ad and keeping epi at the back end?

And once again I would like to thank BarbellBeast for inspiring me to recklessly abuse my liver and lipids for the betterment of building muscle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that's kind of the reaction I expected lol. I think I was just trying to do too much in one cycle with working m1t and SD into the same cycle.

What would you guys think about bridging SD into m1,4ad and keeping epi at the back end?

And once again I would like to thank BarbellBeast for inspiring me to recklessly abuse my liver and lipids for the betterment of building muscle.
LMAO bro, yeah i wouldn't **** around with the M1T. I gave you my idea in PM's, stick with the SD(mdrol) and bridge into something milder for no more than 6 weeks. That is your best bet. JMO. M1t and SD is just too reckless and not worth the sides/toxicity. :nono2:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LMAO bro, yeah i wouldn't **** around with the M1T. I gave you my idea in PM's, stick with the SD(mdrol) and bridge into something milder for no more than 6 weeks. That is your best bet. JMO. M1t and SD is just too reckless and not worth the sides/toxicity. :nono2:
I would have to agree. . .some of the routes i would go with M1T is bold. . .but other than that. . .i would just run m1t solo. . .although there is a m1t/tren log being run as we speak. . .

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I just want to see where this thread goes. Not claiming to be an expert on the subject but I think m1,4 would be a poor choice for a bridge.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I would love to hear you expand on that 2k1s. I'm not the type to get in debates or arguements I'm very open to any and all oppinions.

I def don't want to run M1T solo..it seems like having a test base would GREATLY reduce the common side effects I see talked about. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna save it for the following cycle next year. Use it for 2-3 weeks at the beginning of a test prop or test blend cycle.

At this moment (and God knows it could change by the next moment), I'm leaning towards the following:

1-15 - Test E - 500 mg's
1-4 - SD - 20, 20, 20, 20
3-8 - M1,4add - 90, 90, 150, 180, 210
12-17 - Epi - 30, 30, 40, 40, 40, 40

I figure 4 weeks is probably enough time between orals being that epi is about as mild as methyls get. By keeping SD at the most moderate effective dose IMO, I would feel comfortable throwing 90 mg's of m14 on top for the latter two weeks. About 2 1/2 years ago I had my liver values checked at a walk-in clinic just out of curiousity in the last week of a cycle. I was running the m14 at 210 for the last 4 weeks of a 6 week cycle. I don't remember the exact numbers but I was within normal adult range for everything. AST was close to 20...I want to say 17, and bilirubin was .65 or something relatively high but nothing too alarming. That leads me to believe that m14 is about as mild a methyl as d-bol, even at high doses. So I'm not too worried about throwing 90 on top of 20 mg's SD to get it flowing in my blood.

Like I said, however, I'm always open to criticism or just plain "don't do it dumbass" type comments lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
that plan looks alot better then bridging M1t and sd....

however you COULD ask Jasen about stacking SD and Abombs ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A simple SD kickstart to test E finished with Epi is enough for a great cycle IMO.

Test E weeks 1-15 500 mg
SD weeks 1-4 20 mg (consider 30 for last week)
Epi weeks 12-15 at 50-60 mg for NICE effects

Too much anabolics means more shut down. Even tho your liver might handle it, who knows how your balls will deal with all these anabolics lol.

I would drop the m1,4add and make up for it with a bump in SD dose last week (IF wanted), and bump in Epi dose in the end.

That is enough for a great cycle.

.....Overkill is always great thing in PCT... Overkill with anabolics is never a good thing.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I would love to hear you expand on that 2k1s. I'm not the type to get in debates or arguements I'm very open to any and all oppinions.
That cycle sounds harsh. From what I've read on superdrol and what my experiences have been with m1,4, I just think there are better options for a bridge(ie ones with more strength gains with out having to overdose it). It seems like you're just trying to get too many compounds involved.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
by day 25 of my M1t/propadrol cycle i seriously started feeling really hot and sick, i nearly felt like i was going to pass at one point in class one day at just 20mg, that stuff is no joke and not to be taken lightly, it blows superdrol out of the water, at least it did for me, gains off the chain though :) haha

gotta respect Mother' M1T... or she'll fawk' you up.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
straight up either drop the sd or m14add. . take your pick. . .i don't see alot of m14add into epi. . that would kinda neat. . but sd/dbol/epi. . .yuck. . to many. .. utilize the power of one or the other. .. you shouldn't need that much to gain my friend. . if you do your diet is out of wack and you shouldn't be cycling yet. . .one must understand the potentials one compound and use it to its full potential. . hahah you could run test e and sd and gain 20solid lbs dude haha