my m drol cycle- how does it look

mikey172

Awards
whats up guys first post bit of background

im 22 been training 2 years, have a really good base but feel like giving mdrol a try, bit nervous as from what ive read it really is a potent product,

days 1-7

pre load with milk thistle and cycle asisst

days 7-14

10 mg m drol
cycle assist
taurine
supercissus rx
fish oils

days 14 - 21

20mg m drol
+ all assist products

day 21-28

maybe bump the mdrol to 30mg im quite cautious about this though due to it being my first cycle more then likely keep it to 20mg add to all the assist products

pct

nolvadex
tribulus
supercissus rx
cycle support?
kre alklyn
no explode

i have read it might be worth stacking clomid with nolva however not to sure of a realiable site to get it if anyone fancies pming me one?

any thoughts or anyone feel i could add anything else?

btw i havent purchased anything as of yet, would rather get it all at once and knowing i have every real base covered

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id give it a feel. Youll know how you feel on it after about a week or so. If you bump it up to say 30 and get the "sides" then bring it back down. Just pay attention and listen to your body.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Preload some hawthorne berry for 2 weeks,. that should help keep BP down,.. then if you bump to 30mgs, you will tolerate it better.

mikey172

Awards
the only thing im slightly worried about is the loss of sex drive, seen a lot of this in threads might try a milder ph