how do you time your 30mg of SD in the day?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

if i train in the afternoon what times of the day would recommend taking 30mg of SD

2 am and the 3rd 1hr pretraining? aka hdrol style

or

1 am, 1 1hr pre training and the 3rd dose post training?

Thanks guys

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i'd take my first dose in the morning then take the other 45min before i workout. You want your t-levels to spike before a workout.

if you have 10mg caps, take the bigger dose (20mg) before you workout and 10mg in the morning.

thats how i usually have done it in the past and it works great like that.

C

Cassavus

i'd take my first dose in the morning then take the other 45min before i workout. You want your t-levels to spike before a workout.

if you have 10mg caps, take the bigger dose (20mg) before you workout and 10mg in the morning.

thats how i usually have done it in the past and it works great like that.
I agree. Morning, then the larger dose about an hour or so before you workout.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I dosed mine differently throughout my cycle, either 15mg at a time (SSL clone) or 30mg all at once. I honestly feel that unless youre pulsing, its gonna be in your blood still the next day if youre taking that big of dosages. I don't know why people say right before a workout, this never did anything for me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i only went up to 20mgs....but i took 10 in the morning with breakfast, and 10 about an hour before working out....worked out well for me, i suggest taking it with some carbs

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input so far!

i wonder what works best. i always agree with the 1st dose being in the AM upon waking, but with SD's short half life thats what made me question when is ideal.

preworkout by an hour i agree with, but when up to 30mg thats what really made me think... postworkout like the pulsing regime or all preworkout because your not pulsing

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the input so far!

i wonder what works best. i always agree with the 1st dose being in the AM upon waking, but with SD's short half life thats what made me question when is ideal.

preworkout by an hour i agree with, but when up to 30mg thats what really made me think... postworkout like the pulsing regime or all preworkout because your not pulsing
my rule of thumb is to get all ph's in before 5pm or 6pm at the latest, so they dont' cause sleep issues as well

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my rule of thumb is to get all ph's in before 5pm or 6pm at the latest, so they dont' cause sleep issues as well
good point

during the week this would be an issue for me which would incline me towards all preworkout on weekday training... but not at the weekend. gotta love weekend training!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Honestly bro for the first week I took 15mg at 8 am and 15 mg at 2-3 pm (about 2 hours pre workout)

and I noticed no difference between that and taking it all at 8 am or at 3 pm..

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my caps come in the 10mg form which makes the 30mg dosing a little more uneven.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha so you went with SD instead of the M1T huh ;)

I would do 10 mg upon waking up for sure.

Then you can do 10 mg pre-WO and 10 mg Post workout.

Or 20 mg pre-WO.

Don't worry. How you choose to dose it isn't of big significance. Just make sure to get some pre-WO to make for some killer workouts.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Haha so you went with SD instead of the M1T huh ;)

I would do 10 mg upon waking up for sure.

Then you can do 10 mg pre-WO and 10 mg Post workout.

Or 20 mg pre-WO.

Don't worry. How you choose to dose it isn't of big significance. Just make sure to get some pre-WO to make for some killer workouts.
haha , yea. ive got time while the offer is on... but im still on the fence.

10mg upon waking for sure, but i might try and see how the workouts are with 20mg pre, and then compare it with the 10mg pre/10mgpost. whether there will be any noticable changes will be interesting to see!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good idea. And I hope you're not jumping into 30 mg right away...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
also, on non-training days should i switch it?

ie 20mg upon waking, and then the other 10mg ~ 6-8 hrs later?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
10mg waking up
10mg meal before gym
10mg 45min before gym