1ad vs mohn vs m1t

trevor

Awards
I have done the M1t and the 1ad and gotten great results off of both. Want to try the Mohn. My question is, out of these three which is going to be best at gaining both size and strength and how would you dose. I want some opinions. I gained 11 pounds in 4 weeks and strength went up about 50 pounds on everything. I haven't done the 1ad in almost 2 years but heard the mohn is similar but much stronger. I am soing a powerlifting comp. and i was just trying to figure out what kind of cycle i was going to try, thought your opinions would help.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
1. Was the 4 week cycle 1-AD or M1T ?

2. How was your post-cycle M1T vs. post cycle 1-AD ?

3. What PCT did you use for each ?

4. Age ?

5. From reading up on M4OHN + user reviews, that appears to be the way to go.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN will give the least strength/size gains. It's good for maintaining muscle while cutting or mild dry gains, but not a bulker.

No need for 1ad since 1-test is better & much cheaper. Your best bet is a 1-test/4ad transdermal or M1t with a 4ad dermal.

trevor

Awards
4 week cycle was on M1t
Post was fine on both kept almost all of gains doing 6-oxo
22 years old, 6'3" 235 12% bf

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
4 week cycle was on M1t
Post was fine on both kept almost all of gains doing 6-oxo
22 years old, 6'3" 235 12% bf
Wow thats great news. What dosage of M1T were you running :cool:

Also, did you run the M1t first or the 1-AD first ?

trevor

Awards
I was doing 15mg of m1t and i did it first. i haven't done the 1ad in almost 2 years but when i did do it i had great results

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My first M1T cycle really worked well bulking for me, and that was only a two weeker- I gained about 8 pounds. The thing is, I'm trying another one currently and this cycle is not as effective, even at a higher dose. I've gained maybe 2-3 pounds, however strength gains were very nice like last time. I'm debating stretching it out to three weeks as my two weeks are up already.

The brands are different but a molecule is a molecule right? I used PN's last time and this time I got 1fast400's.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone has experienced something similar, just something to consider.

trevor

Awards
M1t Cycles

my first m1t cycle is when i gained all my size and then on my second i gained no size just all strength. i am taking at least another monthe off of the m1t before i hit it again. i have already been off 4 weeks so i hope to achieve the same type goals as my first cycle with the extended off period.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
combining M1T with 4-ad, will make for better size gains.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm I took about two months off between cycles and it still happened to me...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10