First Hdrol run Here WE GO!!

azsoldier26

Awards
So I am starting my first run with hdrol! Im excited My goal is to get 10-15 pds up. I am sitting at 155 at 5'8", I have been going up an down the most I got up too was about 159. The main problem with me is I am currently deployed an out in the day with gear an sweating all day is hard to gain. on top of that food is scarce around here. But I do what I can with protien one whey protien before an right after work out. Then the thick casien not my favorite but I force my self to drink it lol.. I will have to say my strength has gone up incredible amount 1 rep max (bench=286)(squat=300 on a smith machine so idk how accurate that is, I hate squats my back has a bad arch in lower back)(Dead Lift=300 same problem with my form, lower back issues).. I guess im hoping that this run doesnt fail me Im dedicated to the gym an just from the changes in my body has made me an addict lol.. So im ready for huge improvements Im not really worried about my strength increasing as much as I am about my wieght. Strength comes with lifting heavy wieghts.But my wieght gain needs assistance. I am cutting off prework out supp I think they are effecting my weight gains drastrically with my heart rate I just like the focus it gives me. Prob more of a placebo I guess thats why I like it. The Hrol run is going to be the usual 50/75/75/75/75/75.. 50 in the am then cyc assist the 25 later. Any advice or crituqes would be great I will update weekly in progress..Fingers crossed...