Dianabol for more then 4 weeks

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what people's opinions are on running dbol longer then 4 weeks. Im 2 weeks in right now.. i have enough to run 2 more weeks at 75mg..obviously that would be pretty extreme.. ive been getting good gains off 40mg..nothing spectacular yet, but good gains.. so i was thinking just keep running 40 or 50mg till im out.. which would be between 5 and 6 weeks.

Now ive heard gains slow after the 3rd week, and it would just be unnecessary stress on by body to run dbol any longer. Ive heard of ppl running dbol 6 weeks, but is it necessary? I]m by know means impatient, i have a long cycle ahead of me, the test is already starting to kick in, so im just looking for what would be an optimal time length to run dbol... should i stick to the cookie cutter 4 week kick start or extend it a little,
supports are moderate to strong right now, and no sides other then increased libido and a little nipple sensitivity, but i]m starting a-dex tomorrow. Tiny bit of bloat, but abs r still there, and i think its just cause ive been eating so much.