How to take steroids safely and keep your gains without using pct?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant get it to show up.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotcha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting read.. although i don't agree with alot of his opinions, esp that taking clomid pct will make recovery/libido/nut size/sperm count worse?!

I've found clomid to do the exact opposite for me!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow i could only wade through the bull**** for a couple minutes before i became overwhelmed and had to stop. It's hard for me to take anything in that book seriously. I really think this is the kind of sensationalist crap that's aimed to make some money off of steroid-users because they're an untapped market dominated by anecdotal theories and bogus broscience... here anyone can give their opinion and sell it as "inside bodybuilding secrets" with such catchy phrases as "Think you know about bodybuilding? THINK AGAIN"

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
very interesting read.. although i don't agree with alot of his opinions, esp that taking clomid pct will make recovery/libido/nut size/sperm count worse?!

I've found clomid to do the exact opposite for me!!
He mentions that people do feel that way too, but that a large amount feel the opposite of you. Which really shouldn't happen on paper and from "broscience."
Thus he explained why he thinks this happens and why he doesn't recommend it. If it works for you great, can't argue with results.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
wow i could only wade through the bull**** for a couple minutes before i became overwhelmed and had to stop. It's hard for me to take anything in that book seriously. I really think this is the kind of sensationalist crap that's aimed to make some money off of steroid-users because they're an untapped market dominated by anecdotal theories and bogus broscience... here anyone can give their opinion and sell it as "inside bodybuilding secrets" with such catchy phrases as "Think you know about bodybuilding? THINK AGAIN"
Sigh...its a free book...yes its very ghey marketing but move beyond that and read what the guy wrote for Christ's sake. It's actually pretty damn interesting. He has been around the block and has some unique ideas. Since you didn't, your not qualified to make an opinion yet. I would like your opinion on his IDEAS after you have READ THE ENTIRE THING though lol...I have had enough of the marketing talk in this forum to last a lifetime...IDGAS about it anymore.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol this guy writes his opinion in a loose, stream-of-consciousness ramble with almost 0 substantiation thrown in to support it

"Bottom Line on 1AD: I think the stuff blows, but if you've used it and it worked for you,
or think it did...Mazeltov."

He says he got no results from 1-AD and therefore it's a bunk product. His own experience blinded him to the results of others and he outright ignores other people's results. I know from reading that the oldschool 1-AD is good stuff, but no not everyone is going to get great results from it. Steroids don't work like that. This guy doesn't even know that.

The stuff he writes is ridiculous. I just skimmed to another article "Is Deca Dead?" where he says "Deca Durabolin is an overrated and ultimately, outdated drug" and "If you want to have children, stay away from Deca!"

??? LOL. He takes his biased opinion and pushes it. He doesn't mention how some people respond great to deca. He doesn't mention how it's great for your joints, or great for mass, how it's one of the most tried and true bulkers of all time.

How am I supposed to take this seriously. Look at this stuff below! He has a guide to getting fat and bloated. Yes I'm sure I'd gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks if i stopped doing abs and cardio and started chowing down half and half and fatty foods all day long, along with sleeping a ton.

DO NOT TAKE CLOMID. It will only prolong the rehabilitation process.

GAIN TEN POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS -- DRUG FREE
Step 1: If You Aren't Full -- Eat!
Step 2: Retain Water
Step 3: Have a Blast From The Past (eat desiccated liver)
Step 4: Sit Down Instead of Sit Up (do not work abs)
Step 5: Just Say No To Aerobics
Step 6: Cream Of The Crop (drink lots of half and half milk)
Step 7: Egg-cellence (eat lots of eggs)
Step 8: ZZZZZZZZZ (sleep 9-10 hours a day)
Step 9: Graze and Gorge (eat lots of fat)

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
lol this guy writes his opinion in a loose, stream-of-consciousness ramble with almost 0 substantiation thrown in to support it

"Bottom Line on 1AD: I think the stuff blows, but if you've used it and it worked for you,
or think it did...Mazeltov."

He says he got no results from 1-AD and therefore it's a bunk product. His own experience blinded him to the results of others and he outright ignores other people's results. I know from reading that the oldschool 1-AD is good stuff, but no not everyone is going to get great results from it. Steroids don't work like that. This guy doesn't even know that.

The stuff he writes is ridiculous. I just skimmed to another article "Is Deca Dead?" where he says "Deca Durabolin is an overrated and ultimately, outdated drug" and "If you want to have children, stay away from Deca!"

??? LOL. He takes his biased opinion and pushes it. He doesn't mention how some people respond great to deca. He doesn't mention how it's great for your joints, or great for mass, how it's one of the most tried and true bulkers of all time.

How am I supposed to take this seriously. Look at this stuff below! He has a guide to getting fat and bloated. Yes I'm sure I'd gain 10 pounds in 2 weeks if i stopped doing abs and cardio and started chowing down half and half and fatty foods all day long, along with sleeping a ton.

DO NOT TAKE CLOMID. It will only prolong the rehabilitation process.

GAIN TEN POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS -- DRUG FREE
Step 1: If You Aren't Full -- Eat!
Step 2: Retain Water
Step 3: Have a Blast From The Past (eat desiccated liver)
Step 4: Sit Down Instead of Sit Up (do not work abs)
Step 5: Just Say No To Aerobics
Step 6: Cream Of The Crop (drink lots of half and half milk)
Step 7: Egg-cellence (eat lots of eggs)
Step 8: ZZZZZZZZZ (sleep 9-10 hours a day)
Step 9: Graze and Gorge (eat lots of fat)
OK holy ****. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I like you and your posts normally UM but honest to God what is your major malfunction lol? What is the name of this damn thread? What did I just ask you do do? What did you do .....Afreakingain? If your going to skip things, skip what your talking about and read what is relevant to the thread. This is an old school guy. A guy who has gained tremendous amounts of muscle without gyno and other major side effects. He is giving a routine and a methodology and is basing it on experience that is older than you or I. I realize he is putting a lot of opinions in the book, but its his damn book...what do you expect?

As for Clomid... I noticed the same thing which is how I came across this article in the first place. As for the diet...it is mainly for beginners much like rippetoes...for people who are trying to get big overall. Which is an oldschool method ...the diet and plan itself was basically what came with my hypergrowth protein powder that I bought as a kid from Larry Scott(LOL) and was popular with OS bbr's of their time. It is irrelevant to what I am talking about and would be another thread.

Now if you could read the relevant material and pose an opinion on THAT...it would be appreciated. I realize that you probably have no respect for someone with an old school mentality...but these guys also rarely got gyno if at all and had a minimum of sides without using any kind of pct. That speaks volumes in and of itself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok dude I am sorry really. I realized at the time of my posts that I was being very reactionary. Honestly I looked through the table of contents and couldn't find the PCT guide you were talking about, i started reading random bits and it got me angry.

I feel dumb for asking but which page is the "No PCT" guide on? I can't find anything like it on the TOC.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Ok dude I am sorry really. I realized at the time of my posts that I was being very reactionary. Honestly I looked through the table of contents and couldn't find the PCT guide you were talking about, i started reading random bits and it got me angry.

I feel dumb for asking but which page is the "No PCT" guide on? I can't find anything like it on the TOC.
LOL np I get heated about things all the time. Now I would read what he says about Clomid in its entirety to see why he feels that way and then move on to pg 24. starting with 3 week cycles, ending with the last paragraph on pg. 34. And then pg 169-170. The rest of the book is to the uninformed (like how to buy and not get caught tips, sups tips blah blah blah) obviously not for someone with your experience and expertise. Now if you want to poke holes though his ideas afterward with science or you own experiences lol feel free.
:bigok:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm reading but there's so much weird stuff. He bags on anadrol, then loves dbol. He says 250mg of sust is better than 250mg of enanthate. His perfect cycle is 3 weeks of low dosed primo with low dosed orals and 2 shots of long estered test?

Is that the perfect cycle... lol i would be hesitant to call anything the perfect cycle, it's arrogant. The proper drugs and doses vary too much from person to person.

Certainly some validity to running primo cycles but IMO a perfect cycle is not a cycle so light that it doesn't cause suppression. IDK if i personally would get anything out of primo at those doses. It's very weak.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
i'm reading but there's so much weird stuff. He bags on anadrol, then loves dbol. He says 250mg of sust is better than 250mg of enanthate. His perfect cycle is 3 weeks of low dosed primo with low dosed orals and 2 shots of long estered test?

Is that the perfect cycle... lol i would be hesitant to call anything the perfect cycle, it's arrogant. The proper drugs and doses vary too much from person to person.

Certainly some validity to running primo cycles but IMO a perfect cycle is not a cycle so light that it doesn't cause suppression. IDK if i personally would get anything out of primo at those doses. It's very weak.
Well he explains why he does or doesn't like different AAS, not saying I agree but he does explain his viewpoints.
Your a modern day machine built with modern methods as well. Your goals are probably to gain quite a bit during a cycle use a modern pct and then do another large cycle. So I agree saying its the perfect cycle for everyone is silly but a perfect cycle for what his own goals are which is 5-6 pounds of retainable muscle mass per cycle without using a pct, which can be repeated fairly often as it is kept quite short. Not most peoples goals on here or most bb forums (with the exception of a some of European ones)...but I personally am leaning towards trying a run of this probably next year with slightly higher doses....lord knows I have live the life of a genuia pig before haha.
Thanks for the input UM. :beerchug: