Pro hormone and OXY ELITE PRO (fat burner) together?

M

mafxeoso

Awards
I am new to anabolic minds. I am currently on two weeks of running Epidrol 3 caps ed. and h-roid 2 caps ed. i am not going to up the dosage and am ending my cycle in two weeks. I just bought a bottle of PRO OXY ELITE. would this be okay to run with my current stack?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i am two weeks in and am gna start my pct in the beggining of the third.. i was debating between anabolic xtreme's ADVANCED PCT or NOLVADEX XT
I figured as much....

Do some research about research chemicals....

nolvadex xt is just an OTC test booster, your gona want to learn what a SERM is before your cycle is over and get you one.

Standard procedure is prohormone/designer steroid then your post cycle is a SERM, test booster, and your stables at least.

is this your first cycle ever?

M

mafxeoso

Awards
I figured as much....

Do some research about research chemicals....

nolvadex xt is just an OTC test booster, your gona want to learn what a SERM is before your cycle is over and get you one.

Standard procedure is prohormone/designer steroid then your post cycle is a SERM, test booster, and your stables at least.

is this your first cycle ever?
yeah it is... i didnt know what i was getting into i rushed into it way too fast. next time around ill be sure to do more research. thanks for the help btw. where can i get a serm? can i get them OTC?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is... i didnt know what i was getting into i rushed into it way too fast. next time around ill be sure to do more research. thanks for the help btw. where can i get a serm? can i get them OTC?
No you cant get a SERM OTC. But with proper Research you can find the Chemicals needed. Nolva or Clomid. You took epistane and halo if I am correct, so they are lighter so it should not be too harsh on your body to recover, even if you never got the SERM. But better safe than sorry, plus if certain sides pop up...

Dont freak out or anything, just start searching those terms, find something legit, check to make sure nothings a scam, and you should be GTG...