test/tren/deca stack (first)

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
I am going to be stacking 300mg of deca, 500mg of test, and 200mg of tren. This is my first stack, cycle will be 2 months long. My goal is to put on mass, at least 15lb by the end of it.

Has anyone done a similar stack? I am just curious what you experienced and how you felt during the cycle. :swordfight:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's a bad idea.

what do you mean by first stack - have you run test solo? Add one compound for this cycle not two. If you stack tren and deca, they are both progestins so they add up to 500mg of progestins and have a chance of overpowering the test and destroying your libido.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
You should just run test for your first cycle or maybe the test and deca. Tren in a first cycle is a bad idea.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca and Tren ftw =[ ? Haha, youd have to blast the **** out of some caber my friend..

But yeah, post some of your history and stats so we can adjust your plans to better suit your needs.

RMann

Awards
stacking

I am going to be stacking 300mg of deca, 500mg of test, and 200mg of tren. This is my first stack, cycle will be 2 months long. My goal is to put on mass, at least 15lb by the end of it.

Has anyone done a similar stack? I am just curious what you experienced and how you felt during the cycle. :swordfight:
Is the stuff your using really work im trying to start a cycle but i dont know what really works out there.......ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS???? THANKS

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
i am keeping it the way it is. I will post you guys with sides and results weekly.

I started 3 days ago. So far sleep is good, wood is hard, i was motivated to workout hard, no anger issues.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at the low doses your using stacking shouldnt bee TOO bad, watch estrogen / prolactin sides

for good measure i would use Adex 3x a week at 1mg and caber at .25mg 2 weeks.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
Today I completed my full first week. I went up from 188 to 197lb. No acne, sleeping,libido, etc side effects. Strenght went up by a noticable amount, (+20 on bench set) ionly side effect is that the litlelest things make me rage. Kinda funny lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

2 months long???

You need to bump that to at least 3 months otherwise you will not see any deca gains..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today I completed my full first week. I went up from 188 to 197lb. No acne, sleeping,libido, etc side effects. Strenght went up by a noticable amount, (+20 on bench set) ionly side effect is that the litlelest things make me rage. Kinda funny lol
You on tren-a and test-p?

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
i am keeping it the way it is. I will post you guys with sides and results weekly.I started 3 days ago. QUOTE]

Guess there's no point in soliciting feedback lol. Terrible cycle imo.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test cypionate and tren-a
Dude, cyp gains START coming around at week 6
Deca gains come around week 6 as well..

Both should be ran for 12-14 weeks to see maximum amount of gains.

The only major gains you will see throughout your cycle are the tren-a gains.. You wont really see your test and deca gains if you dont lengthen your cycle.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
You are wasting gear with this cycle. Bump it up to at least 12 weeks for the Deca.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i am keeping it the way it is. I will post you guys with sides and results weekly.

I started 3 days ago. So far sleep is good, wood is hard, i was motivated to workout hard, no anger issues.
See I say it all the time people do what they want....

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this cycle is doomed from the start. its poorly laid out, the esters dont lineup whatsoever, your stacking progestins, its too short, did you just grab whatever you could get your hands on and stack it?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
this cycle is doomed from the start. its poorly laid out, the esters dont lineup whatsoever, your stacking progestins, its too short, did you just grab whatever you could get your hands on and stack it?
Hump is right!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You might gain 15 lbs of progestin induced gyno from this cycle. Way too short and bad mix of compounds. I'm surprised no one has negged you. Ive never run an inj cycle before and this looked bad off top

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You might gain 15 lbs of progestin induced gyno from this cycle. Way too short and bad mix of compounds. I'm surprised no one has negged you. Ive never run an inj cycle before and this looked bad off top
that's some big titties! LOL

you guys wanna know what's sad is i've seen people get good results off retarded ass cycles. I've also seen people get ****ed over. Sometimes it's just luck of the draw. Some people can handle progestins... I once read about a tren deca stack where the guy was getting amazing results and the sides were fine.

Tren ace with test cyp is dumb though, and deca for 8 weeks, yea there are a lot of problems here.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Dude, cyp gains START coming around at week 6
Deca gains come around week 6 as well..

Both should be ran for 12-14 weeks to see maximum amount of gains.

The only major gains you will see throughout your cycle are the tren-a gains.. You wont really see your test and deca gains if you dont lengthen your cycle.
So 6 weeks for cypionate and decanoate.... what about enanthate? About the same or a little sooner maybe? i know cypionate and decanoate have a tad longer half-lives but not much

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
~4 weeks for enanthate. Little over 4 to 5 weeks for cyp. 5-6 for deca. From what I've read anyway.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 6 weeks for cypionate and decanoate.... what about enanthate? About the same or a little sooner maybe? i know cypionate and decanoate have a tad longer half-lives but not much
Test-e kicks in week 5 usually..
Test-c-kicks in really around week 6
And remember, test-e has more test per mg than cyp. cyp has more ester weight..
Test-e is better..

Op should have went with cyc and tren ace and should just drop deca all together if he is running for 8 weeks.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
acetate trembolone is a very strong anabolic drug to use in a first cycle man.

do what is 'safe'.....enantathe 500mg/week for 8-10 weeks + nandrolone decanoate 200~400mg OR an oral steroid like oxandrolone, turinabol, dianabol.....if you do not want to do much shots

=]

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
that's some big titties! LOL

you guys wanna know what's sad is i've seen people get good results off retarded ass cycles. I've also seen people get ****ed over. Sometimes it's just luck of the draw. Some people can handle progestins... I once read about a tren deca stack where the guy was getting amazing results and the sides were fine.

Tren ace with test cyp is dumb though, and deca for 8 weeks, yea there are a lot of problems here.
Yeah I'm one of those weird people who handle progestins (pro-dienolone and tren, havent run deca yet) very well, little to no sides. I'm running tren at double my dose of test right now with no libido issues, or any issues really, at all.

Now superdrol on the other hand.... yeah those are some sides I can't handle... While unreal, southern charm, and chocomilk all get 0 sides from it? wtf!! all depends on the person/body

The good news is there's alot of steroids to choose from!:fest06:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Some of the logistics are wrong but I like the idea. Length and esters should have been better thought out. Either NPP and prop to run with the tren ace for 8 weeks if you have to keep it so short or double the length of the run with your current goodies. For me, I'd have to pick up letro or caber as A'dex wouldn't do the trick here but I suppose that's at your leisure as well. Good luck.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Test-e kicks in week 5 usually..
Test-c-kicks in really around week 6
And remember, test-e has more test per mg than cyp. cyp has more ester weight..
Test-e is better..

Op should have went with cyc and tren ace and should just drop deca all together if he is running for 8 weeks.
So what do you think optimal time to run enanthate ester is? I'm only going to have enough tren e to run 9 weeks at 400 :grumpy: grrrr. you guys think I should just switch to the ace i already have on hand and run that weeks 9-12 or try and get another bottle of enth to run the last 3-5 weeks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what do you think optimal time to run enanthate ester is? I'm only going to have enough tren e to run 9 weeks at 400 :grumpy: grrrr. you guys think I should just switch to the ace i already have on hand and run that weeks 9-12 or try and get another bottle of enth to run the last 3-5 weeks
Run e for at least 10 weeks, preferably 12..

Jbigdowg

Awards
I ran test for a while. As a beginner. Felt great on it. I’m 53 and my natural test level on my blood work was 315. Then when up to 1100 on the test. After first cycle added Deca with Test and had no issues. Felt great. Now thinking about adding Tren. I have a really good source I trust. So far they haven’t steered me wrong. Oh I’m also on CJC1295.