using inhibit e and reduce xt for pct mdrol/epi

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
Could Inhibit E and Reduce XT be used for a PCT for mdrol/epi briding cycle.
No nolva? or Clomid?

Bowhunternp

Awards
Unicorn milk and ferry dust work better. Seriously just get some real $hit. OTC may work but is it worth your body?

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
good point bow, I was just wondering, I've never used OTC pct products but I've heard they work. especially Inhibit E.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've tried inhbitE and my joints hurt so bad I thought I was coming off of a crack high.

Where are your E levels currently? Are you a few days off cyce or nearing the end?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha NO

run nolva for 4 weeks throw in reducext in week3 of pct along with a gud test booster .. save the inhibitE for future

Bowhunternp

Awards
Agreed. Seems to me the only time to use an OTC PCT would be with a SERM for added protection. Really wish they could develop one though. Big thanks to the government for forcing underground, research chems. Aholez.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Save the Inhibit-e as a reminder to spend your money better in the future =]

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no iTs good enough

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, anyone saying to do anything without proper blood work is just tossing stones ... we have no way of knowing unless you have post bloodwork and pre.
All of this advice is just "average"to what MOST people do.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think you should see if muscle tech has any OTC PCT products. I would try this, it's worked for Jay Cutler.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
I'm sure Jay needs a pct...I mean come one...he's using the muscletech mass stack. ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I hope you understand that there is no replacement for a serm. None. Clomid, nolva, or shut down with gyno. Your pick buddy.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
I'm aware of this, I've always used Nolva, I was just wondering about OTC products. I've never used them, but I'm considering using them In combo with my nolva for next cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I was just going by the OP. You stated no clomid or nolva.. So it looked like you were trying to run them solo. I think you'd have a better run with Nolva or clomid with something like tcf1 or bulk daa, along with some sort of atd for addition precaution.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
a otc pct for m-drol will not work for solo epi it would be fine 9 out of 10 times

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or Clomid and than inhibit E/Reduce XT. Make sure to get a joint support product.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A PCT that works just means you feel OK, don't get gyno and don't lose all your gains. You don't want a PCT that just works, you want one that recovers your testosterone as quickly as possible so that you retain more gains... In this regard you do not want a PCT that is merely sufficient but one that is "overkill."

All my PCTs are clomid-based. In my experience clomid is the ****, makes nolva PCTs look like crap, and should be the primary component in every PCT.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
I've found a source for Nolva and Clomid, but they are both liquid. is there a difference?