What is the best stack for a hard gainer beginer

Webstar2603

Awards
This is my first thread so I apologise in advance if I have posted in wrong section, and a quick Hi to everybody.
I am 33 and weigh a mere 10 stone I and have a fast metabolism and a poor appetite, I have previously used naposim about 8 year ago in which gave me great gains (well 2 stone over a 12 week period) they gave me a great appetite and I was eating like horse with them and got lean muscle results.
I've been going back gym about 8 months with no real results and want a stack to help push things along.
I don't really want any oral tablets as they are supposed to be worse on your liver I'm led to believe, if anybody can share their knowledge with what stack I should use or any other info it would be much appreciated.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
No stack will help if you cant eat...really, its just not gona help. In PCT alone without a well done diet your going to lose the gains fast, and possibly more.

Beat your metabolism and appetite...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack fooddrol and dietdrol for sick gains.

Seriously, if your knowledgeable in your diet and training, you wouldn't be 140. If you know enough about diet and training you can get to 175-180 pretty easily over a short period of time naturally, then get on the roids. They would really be a waste of health and money right now for you.

I always thought I was a "hardgainer" too at 150. Realized it was because I didn't know sh*t about bulking diets and training.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Try to eat atleast 5 times a day with no less than 3200cal 200g protien and a good 400carb. I would also say post your workout so everyone can see what you are doing and give pointers on how to improve it. You always want to get the most out of yourself without supps before you have to turn to them.

:food:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Stack fooddrol and dietdrol for sick gains.

Seriously, if your knowledgeable in your diet and training, you wouldn't be 140. If you know enough about diet and training you can get to 175-180 pretty easily over a short period of time naturally, then get on the roids. They would really be a waste of health and money right now for you.

I always thought I was a "hardgainer" too at 150. Realized it was because I didn't know sh*t about bulking diets and training.
The biggest thing I have with that is that if you had been there before, then lost the weight due to life issues, (say your 180, lose your job and your girl and your car, spend a year getting things back on track, come back into the game at 157) I think a PH is fine as long as your still "in shape" and capable to deal with it physically.

But otherwise, I agree lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steroids are not a replacement for food, end of discussion.

Webstar2603

Awards
Cheers for the replys, like you all said i'll work on my diet first and try and consume more calories, hopefully i'll see some gains i'll post my workout and my new diet and if thier is anything that needs altering then please let me know.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6ft and 140, you are f'n skin and bones bro.. You NEED to go on a staight bulking diet.