Quick Clen question.....

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Hey gang,

would it be safe to use liquid clen along with San's Tight (same time)?

I was hoping to cycle that for a couple weeks and then go to the ECA stack for a couple weeks.
(yes, I'm cutting)

Thanks!

Gumbo

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
It does NOT have ephedrine in it, but it does have synephrine:

Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg
Synephrine HCI 20mg
Forslean 20mg
Synthetic Guggulsterones 20mg
Yohimbine HCI 5mg
Vinpocetine 5mg
Bioperine 5mg

Thanks,

Gumbo

ChrisB

Awards
Since it doesn't have any Ephadra in it, I suppose it should be safe, but I personally would rather be safe then sorry and not do both at the same time.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would use the clen and then use the tight during your off time from clen.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard that clen and Yo are an excellent combo due to their different receptor stimulations. Tight contains some stimulatory compounds but I see no real conflicts other than possibly over stimulation. If I were you id start low and work my way up till the sides become unbearable. I see no problem using both at once.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would use Tight! with off time from clen also, that could be enough to send some people through the roof with CNS stimulation. It depends, how do you react to clen now (have you used it, and at what dosage?)

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I would use Tight! with off time from clen also, that could be enough to send some people through the roof with CNS stimulation. It depends, how do you react to clen now (have you used it, and at what dosage?)
I just got some liquid clen, but have only used the pills before (oxyflux?)

I was taking up to 3 pills/day...not exactly sure of the dosage....but I had no problem taking 3/day.

Gumbo