my cycle. is it any good?

sanju100

Awards
hi there!
i am thinking about starting a cycle. this is how its gonna go.
week 1: m-dien 3 mg/4-ad 300
week 2: same
week 3: same
week 4: m1t 10mg/4-ad 300 mg
week 5: halh week, same, other half, i will use anti-estro/m5aa 10mg
week 6: same
week 7: half week, same thing. then i recover for a month.

is it good or i need to make changes? please let me know guys. i know you guys are the best in helping out your fellow bodybuilder.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
IMO thats too long of a time to run any methylated compound. And M1T is by far one of the most hepatoxic PH's out.

I wouldn't stack them together either, just use one at a time and use for 4-5 weeks max. I don;t know why you're switching things around for those half weeks, nor do I understand why you're introducing an anti-E during week 5 either. What are you're goals for this run? What are your stats, etc?

If I were you, I'd run it like this: Weeks 1-4 transdermal 1-test, dermal 4-AD, and M-dien....all wrapped up in a big shiny bow. :)

Good Luck...

tenn0titan

Awards
What is your weight? Post your weight and training experience bro.

10mg of M1T is low. Depends on your weight but I would do at least 10mg twice per day.

I am doing 2mg of Methly-D three times per day with great results. I would do more maybe 1.5mg three times per day if you are about 190-210 pounds.

Take Liver Pro from bulknutrition.com to be safe.

Use 6-OXO to help recover maybe even some Tribestan.

Peace

TT

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A few comments.
1) Please don't double post.
2) We do need stats, cycle history, and goals to help.
3) Way too long on those methylated compounds IMHO.
4) That half-thing is not PCT, does not count as PCT and therefore 7 weeks "on" with 5) to recover is not ok.
6) anti-e are not for PCT either, nolva or clomid is for pct.

ManBeast

morfiend

Awards
  • Established

10mg of M1T is low. Depends on your weight but I would do at least 10mg twice per day.

I am doing 2mg of Methly-D three times per day with great results. I would do more maybe 1.5mg three times per day if you are about 190-210 pounds.

Peace

TT

10mg m1t is not low. i gained fine off of 5mg.

to the OP: if you are going to use m1t, use nolvadex. try running it at 5mg, if you aren't getting the results desired up to 10mg.

after seeing supersoldiers HDL level, i'm scared to touch m1t again.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree 10mg's is fine. People are generally using too much. I use 10-15 mg, m1t 20 will be my max I gain great at 225, 7%bf right now, and that's enough for me.

cycles is kinda pointless though. rather do this. 4ad week week 1-4 week 3-4 10mg m1T then 4 weeks pct then 3-6 mg m-dien ed and 30mg m5aa on workout day's.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

Peace

TT
This guy clearly should not be giving advice to noobs. 10mg M1t is plenty, many guys here gain well off 5mg. I am a vet & 10mg is all I take.

6-oxo is in no way sufficient for PCT after taking m1t or M-dien. You need Nolva or clomid.

Also- You should not stack 4ad (or anything that aromatizes) with m-dien.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Also- You should not stack 4ad (or anything that aromatizes) with m-dien.
That was only beginning speculation bro. You can do it w/o having progesterone induced gyno, but just be very careful and watch what the hell you're doing....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
My advice:

K.I.S.S - keep it simple stupid!!!!!! (no offense, just a saying). You are complicating things more than thhey need to be.

Option 1:
Weeks 1-4 M1T @ 5-10mgs
Weeks 1-4 dermal @ 4-AD 300-400mg

Option 2:
Weeks 1-4 m-dien @ 6mg
Weeks 1-4 dermal 4-AD 300-400mg

PCT:
week 1 nolva @ 40mg
weeks 2-3 nolva 20mg
(that should suffice IMO)

That wasn't so hard now was it? :D Seriously I think the barrage of legal compunds out now is confusing people. Stick to basic cycles unless you have some considerable experience under your belt and want to play. You WILL gain on either of these cycles if your diet and training are in check. :)

sanju100

Awards
thanks a lot for all of your replyes. you guys are great!:) ok, i will try to answer all your questiones.

1)i am 175 @ 5-10". i have been training for a long time. mainly on and off. i am a US Marine and either i am home or on deployment and that's why i am on and off weight training.

2) ok, here why i was thinking about that cycle. i am again going on deployment and before i go, i wanted to do a serious cycle. i wanted to take m-dien to gain little size and some hard muscle. then i take m1t to gain size. in the end, i take anti-estro with 5maa to get ripped, hard, and stronger.

3) my goal: not to be huge, but big. i am of normal size, may be because we run like crazy in the marine corp and i hardly gain any weight because of my express metabolism. i am more ripped than a normal guy though. so, just trying to gain size with some good amount of muscles.

few questions:
-what is imho and imo?
-when do i take m5aa and m-dien? i mean before training or before bed etc.
- i heard somewhere that m5aa is actually anti-estro. is it right?

you guys now know my goals and where i am coming from. let me know all the supplements i need, to get what i want.

simper fi,
sanju
P.S: i read in the muscle development magazine that people were getting crazy result by just taking 1mg of m-dien? why you guys think 6mg/ed is better? .

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for all of your replyes. you guys are great!:) ok, i will try to answer all your questiones.

1)i am 175 @ 5-10". i have been training for a long time. mainly on and off. i am a US Marine and either i am home or on deployment and that's why i am on and off weight training.

2) ok, here why i was thinking about that cycle. i am again going on deployment and before i go, i wanted to do a serious cycle. i wanted to take m-dien to gain little size and some hard muscle. then i take m1t to gain size. in the end, i take anti-estro with 5maa to get ripped, hard, and stronger.

3) my goal: not to be huge, but big. i am of normal size, may be because we run like crazy in the marine corp and i hardly gain any weight because of my express metabolism. i am more ripped than a normal guy though. so, just trying to gain size with some good amount of muscles.

few questions:
-what is imho and imo?
-when do i take m5aa and m-dien? i mean before training or before bed etc.
- i heard somewhere that m5aa is actually anti-estro. is it right?

you guys now know my goals and where i am coming from. let me know all the supplements i need, to get what i want.

simper fi,
sanju
P.S: i read in the muscle development magazine that people were getting crazy result by just taking 1mg of m-dien? why you guys think 6mg/ed is better? .
Bro, I'm not gonna beat around the bush here, but you just need to do more research. Follow the designed cycle plans that we have laid out for you.

The M5AA will dry you up some, but is not considered and anti-e. You spread your doses out throughout the day to keep blood levels up. The m5AA some people like to take it right before training cuz they believes it gives them some sort of boost. I don't know if thats just placebo, but I've never seen any proof to this....

You need to visit the "sticky" forum above this forum and read up on the Prohormone FAQ thread...

IMO,IMHO, mean: In my opinion...In my honest opinion...

And lastly, may god bless you and stay safe wherever you go on duty... ;)

tenn0titan

Awards
Take 20-30mg of M5AA before your training and you will feel the difference! Trust me (a fellow Marine..former) that it is great pre-workout. Take 1-1.5 Methly-Dien three times per day.

Peace

TT
0311 Kilo Company

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Take 20-30mg of M5AA before your training and you will feel the difference! Trust me (a fellow Marine..former) that it is great pre-workout. Take 1-1.5 Methly-Dien three times per day.
From reading many of the other threads that might not be enough M-Dien to have any effect. It ends up at 3-4.mg a day, and I've seen threads where people are taking 8mg a day before they get results.

sanju100

Awards
first of all, thanks for your blessing!
ok, i am kind of confused. i swear that i read in the muscle development magazine that people were getting good results by using only 1 gm of m-dien?
is it ok to use m1t for 4 weeks? also, lots of people say that m1t doesn't give you any result after oone week. m1t bottle has warning saying not to use it for more than 2 weeks?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
first of all, thanks for your blessing!
ok, i am kind of confused. i swear that i read in the muscle development magazine that people were getting good results by using only 1 gm of m-dien?
is it ok to use m1t for 4 weeks? also, lots of people say that m1t doesn't give you any result after oone week. m1t bottle has warning saying not to use it for more than 2 weeks?
I think there's a discrepency between the liquid M-Dien and the tab form, or at least that's what I gathered from the posts here. The warning on the M1T bottle is basically to cover the manufacturer's ass should some moron run it for ten weeks and dissolve his testicles. The new methyls don't have a well established safety profile, no one knows the long term effects of using them, though I'd say you'd be safe betting they're more or less the same as any AAS use. Most people report a hard shutdown after three to four weeks of M1T, regardless of the sides they felt while on it. Some do two on, two off, two on. It all depends.