Opinions wanted

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys rather have for M-OHT; pills, powder, or both?

Same thing for 17a-1,4 ando, except the caps and bottles would lend themselves for better (higher) dosing?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, first off welcome back...

I would prefer an injectable actually. :) Any chance of that happening?? If not, the powder would be the best bet for myself....it ain't hard to homebrew in order to save yourself some bones...JMO..

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I normally buy powders to save $$, but if the pills were cheap I'd look at those too.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Pills and powder for both. Don't know how to brew the liquid using the powder, but I'm sure I can learn. I know Sledge said he might put instructions up on his site, so he can stop getting flooded with emails and pms. Pills are always good because all you got to do is buy'em and pop'em.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
powder, powder, powder.

for the methyls, this means easy homebrewing for orals.

for the bases, acetates, cypionates, etc. the enduser can always make his own injectable.

please, no matter what else you offer, offer bulk powders by the gram

i am sure there are plenty of customers who will buy in 20gm+ quantities! (hint, hint)

enzo

Awards
Powders are great. Pills are convienient. It shouldn't be difficult to offer both. This way you can offer the powder right away and have the pills for the ones who can't make the homebrews.

Enzo

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have only had about 5 people buy in 20gm amounts,I give discounts anyway but so far most people havent asked for it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
yep, powders and pills. Liquids are a pain in the ass IMO, kind of a necessary evil :D

MaddCapp

Awards
Gotta go with the powder :)
You might get some larger orders if you list the price breaks (assuming that you're going to give them) like Mike does over at bn.com for his bulk powders. I know it's an added motivator for me at least -

wdecuir

Awards

Same thing for 17a-1,4 ando, except the caps and bottles would lend themselves for better (higher) dosing?
i would rather pills

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Should have the powders within a week barring a bad purity test.
Have you read about or spoken to anyone who's done beta testing on methyl 4oht. It sounds great in theory but how do we know it's even going to do anything productive. We all know that methylating a substance can drastically change the way the compound works?

BTW I'll do everyone that favor and would be willing to beta test m4oht. My diet and training are without a doubt in check and my experience with substances is healthy ;) I'm all clear right now and can go back on cycle any time I please. I'm just too nice to offer my services :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bump what jminis said, I haven't even heard of what M-4OHT would/could do. Why is everyone so gung ho about it? Did I miss something???

Skark

Awards
  • Established
powder

Again, what will this do, and who has been on it?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump what jminis said, I haven't even heard of what M-4OHT would/could do. Why is everyone so gung ho about it? Did I miss something???
Isn't sldge testing the MOHT right now?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Powders for sure. I wouldn't risk sending stuff out to tab so close to an impending ban IF I were you guys. What if your tabbers/cappers have a delay? yikes

Hmm, beta M OHT with my current M4OHN cycle. Mad, mad I say!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am testing it, but my results are going to be scewed because of coming directly from my M4OHN cycle. Heres the problem, I react really well with these compounds as do my testers, so if I post results and they dont seem to match everyone elses like MD, then everyone goes overboard with dosing. So I am going to play with this for a little till I get the 7a-methyl-19nordiol done then Ill try and give some info.

the Cardinal

Awards

Pills for M-OHT.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Powder if only one form can be produced.

Powder is far more easily transportable once it happens to be illicit. Also I'd have problems moving my stockpile of pill bottles. And its a less appealing form for the underaged since they would prefer pills.

wdecuir

Awards
Powder if only one form can be produced.

Powder is far more easily transportable once it happens to be illicit. Also I'd have problems moving my stockpile of pill bottles. And its a less appealing form for the underaged since they would prefer pills.
that is not true. I am 22 years old and prefer pills. I don't like dermals. an underaged person can easily buy powder and still take it. Anyone can chug crap down if needed.