Prohormone Stack Advice

IronMan51

Awards
I am 26 years old and ready for my second cycle of prohormones after 4 years of lifting. My first cycle I used trifecta stack because I wanted to ease into things, I saw some results but not much and now I want to try a serious stack. Really my only goal is to gain as much strength as possible. I am fine gaining weight and muscle if that comes along with it but really the strength is all that is important. I have been doing some research and so far the prohormones I am looking at are Halotest-25 and trenadrol. I want a serious stack and want whatever the best stuff on the market is. Please let me know what prohormones you have had the best strength gains with and what you would recommend. I can spend up to about 500 dollars on the stack and pct but the only thing is I would really like to be able to buy the stuff online.
Thank you.

ato ucf

If your just looking for strength and got money to spend I'd look at anavar. Its probably gonna be more mild than most ph out there and youll have very solid strength gains, only downside besides price is finding a legit source. Other than that epi is mild with decent gains, superdrol gives some bad sides but the strength gains are amazing.

IronMan51

Awards
I looked at anavar but I need to be able to get it online because I don't really know anyone and I can't find a good source online.

ato ucf

If you don't mind the sides superdrol will give you some very solid lean gains with great strength gains. It also gave me a little bit of an edge in the gym which I definitely found useful during my heavy lifts. I used superdrone-lv from pp at 15mg/day for a short 3 week cycle and kept about 10lbs of solid muscle after pct and maintained almost all of my strength. Some people say superdrol gives wet gains, others say dry, but for me it acted as a diuretic and gave me only lean gians.