Anabolic Tech PH DMZ and Xtreme Stack

zaxariah

Awards
I have been doing a lot of research trying to make sure I'm doing things right. However, the more I read the more I think I need clarification

I'm taking

Xtreme Stack
2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17B-ol 12mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17 - one 30MG

I take that twice daily

Xtreme DMZ

17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan 3-on azine 12mg

I also take that twice daily

I also take Arimidex HD 250 mg to stop estrogen conversion. I also take Intra-xcell(Beta-alanine carnosine booster). A liver health supplement and Jack 3D.

Should I even be stacking these two PHs? What's is the best way to take them with grapefruit juice with a meal or before my two workouts? I have gained about 14 pounds in 2 weeks and I'm still pretty lean. However, I am starting to notice a little water retention. I workout twice a day. An hour in the morning and around a hour and a half in the afternoon. I have been trying hard to make sure my calorie intake is about 4000-5000 calories a day. I was planning on doing a 6 week cycle but the bottles say no more than 30 days. Any advice I could get would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:damnit:

heheh here is a quote from another site about the DMZ

"I researched it, and it is actually an older steroid from the 60's that was shelved for some reason. The chinese worked their magic on it and made it oral. You have to double up on the milk thistle because it beats your liver to death. Comparable to Hitler's Methyl test. Blood in the urine means to back off a little, and up the milk thistle."

zaxariah

Awards
On the upside this stuff is great. My gains continue to go up every week significantly.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol. is that dead pool in your avatar?
Yes I am an old school Deadpool fan(before they murdered his character image with Xmen Origins, pure bullcrap).

I actually am getting a Deadpool mask for when I take pics for logs :D I am Deadpool!

On the upside this stuff is great. My gains continue to go up every week significantly.
Thats good to hear man, be safe though and I hope you have your PCT set...I hope you come through ok, but man its not wise...