Your opinion on my cycle???

dmdarkstar

Awards
Hey guys this is my second Havoc cycle that i have done. I have kept most of my gains from my first cycle but decided to do another cycle to try to get some more lean gains and drop body fat. Im 26 years old, 5'11 and currently at 200lbs. I just recovered from a knee surgery and added 10lbs due to inactivity (went from about 12%bf to 18%). Im a little concerned though because the bottle of Havoc i have expires April 2010 (this month). This is what my cycle looks like:

During cyle
Havoc- 20/30/40/40
BCAA's
Muti-vitamins
Cissus
ZMA's
Gut Health
Cycle Support
Fish oils/Flax seed oil
Whey and Casein protein

PCT
Post Cycle support
Nolva/Clomid???
Stoked
Cissus
Gut health
BCAA's
Multi Vitamins
Fish oils/flax seed oil
ZMA

I was wondering what you all think of the way i have my cycle and PCT set up(am i missing anything)? Which product do you all prefer in terms of a natural test booster- Diesel test pro cycle or stoked??? also i am prone to gyno and was wondering which SERM is best for PCT- Nolva or Clomid? and how should i run the SERM (in terms of dosage)?

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this is my second Havoc cycle that i have done. I have kept most of my gains from my first cycle but decided to do another cycle to try to get some more lean gains and drop body fat. Im 26 years old, 5'11 and currently at 200lbs. I just recovered from a knee surgery and added 10lbs due to inactivity (went from about 12%bf to 18%). Im a little concerned though because the bottle of Havoc i have expires April 2010 (this month). This is what my cycle looks like:

During cyle
Havoc- 20/30/40/40
BCAA's
Muti-vitamins
Cissus
ZMA's
Gut Health
Cycle Support
Fish oils/Flax seed oil
Whey and Casein protein

PCT
Post Cycle support
Nolva/Clomid???
Stoked
Cissus
Gut health
BCAA's
Multi Vitamins
Fish oils/flax seed oil
ZMA

I was wondering what you all think of the way i have my cycle and PCT set up(am i missing anything)? Which product do you all prefer in terms of a natural test booster- Diesel test pro cycle or stoked??? also i am prone to gyno and was wondering which SERM is best for PCT- Nolva or Clomid? and how should i run the SERM (in terms of dosage)?

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks
Nolva and Clomid will stop Gyno from excessive estrogen,this is one of the best ways doctors have to control estrogen levels. I personally would go for nolva and run it at 20/20/10/10. Anything over 20mg is known as overkill to some. hope it helps!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva 20/20/10/10

Dont take any creatine during cycle, only for PCT to hold gains. I dont believe peoples bullsh!t that you can stay on creatine forever and ever. Cycling it will totally help the results. I would start it during the last 2-3days of the cycle to really hold what you have/give it time to load into your system.

The stoked is the same thing as their T booster so your good there(fuk other one you asked about (AI all day)). I dont know which cycle support your talking about, Life support or the Cycle support powder but either one will do the trick.

Pre load the life/cycle support 2wks pre and run it 2wks into PCT. get 2 bottles of it.

Your all good. Have fun.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
And even tho you are cutting I would still eat lots of carbs post WO and 1st thing am. Otherwise you would be better going with something like H drol which has good fat burning to it.

If anything add in some low intensity cardio 3 times a wk.

dmdarkstar

Awards
nolva 20/20/10/10

Dont take any creatine during cycle, only for PCT to hold gains. I dont believe peoples bullsh!t that you can stay on creatine forever and ever. Cycling it will totally help the results. I would start it during the last 2-3days of the cycle to really hold what you have/give it time to load into your system.

The stoked is the same thing as their T booster so your good there(fuk other one you asked about (AI all day)). I dont know which cycle support your talking about, Life support or the Cycle support powder but either one will do the trick.

Pre load the life/cycle support 2wks pre and run it 2wks into PCT. get 2 bottles of it.

Your all good. Have fun.
Thanks for the useful info i agree with you on AI products, ive learned to love them as they have never done me wrong. I am taking the Cycle support powder, which kinda leaves a weird after taste but whatever. I was never big on creatine, but im most likely going to take creatine monohydrate since i know other creatines have a lot of other things like sugar. Whats your opinion on reversitol?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you can get verison 1 of I Force Nutrition's grab it. V2, not so much, no were near as powerful as V1.

your PCT is fine tho, no real need for it.

As for creatine I would get MRI's Anabolic switch, it is 7 kinds of creatine. Also has BCAA's, minimal sugar and its around $25 bux for a months worth. I like it much better than mono because there is no bloat or water gain.

dmdarkstar

Awards
if you can get verison 1 of I Force Nutrition's grab it. V2, not so much, no were near as powerful as V1.

your PCT is fine tho, no real need for it.

As for creatine I would get MRI's Anabolic switch, it is 7 kinds of creatine. Also has BCAA's, minimal sugar and its around $25 bux for a months worth. I like it much better than mono because there is no bloat or water gain.
So is Reversitol a natural test booster that is used in a PCT? I think ill give anabolic switch a try i liked what i read on it. Thanks for the info i appreciate it man!