Checking in

jeep69

Awards
Hey all, I am just checking in to make sure I am doing my applications of my transdermals correctly becuase I have seen 0 gains, The scale says I am up but I dont see it in the mirrior or in the gym.

I am using S1+ doing 5 squirts twice a day.
I am using one squirt on each of my forearms, one squirt on my left inner upper arm and 2 squirts on my right inner upper arm for a total of 5.

I just wanted to make sure this method of application is ok, I know it is supposed to take about 2 weeks to kick in so I will be patient!!
Thanks guys!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Are you applying the gel into hairy areas ? if so then stop that. Check your calories and protein intake as well. It could just be a little more time before you respond though.

Last edited:

propho

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I am just checking in to make sure I am doing my applications of my transdermals correctly becuase I have seen 0 gains, The scale says I am up but I dont see it in the mirrior or in the gym.

I am using S1+ doing 5 squirts twice a day.
I am using one squirt on each of my forearms, one squirt on my left inner upper arm and 2 squirts on my right inner upper arm for a total of 5.

I just wanted to make sure this method of application is ok, I know it is supposed to take about 2 weeks to kick in so I will be patient!!
Thanks guys!
as for transdermals you get results quicker than 2 weeks.. i got mine in maybe 3 days.. everyone is different but i definately have heard that it kicks in quick.. make sure you are shaking the stuff up real good.. i've noticed that in the beginning i don't seem to get it shook up enough from the bottle being full..

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
when i used super one + for 6 weeks the first 2 weeks were slow but then round week 3 is when it all came through. patience it will come dude, did for me

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I did a 7 week cycle of around 15-18 sprays/day. Most of my weight gain came in the first 3 weeks or so, but after that I didnt gain much weight, but after 3 weeks my strength gains were flying up every week. From 7 weeks I gained 14lbs, and kept 8lbs, and I can tell my bodyfat % is lower than before I started the cycle. As for my strength gains I have only lost 5 lbs on bench and maybe 10-15 on squats. I used Nolva, Tribulus and 6oxo for PCT. BTW, you never said how many days you have been on, that could help!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Generally you won't see big results with transdermals until after about week 2. This has been talked about over-and-over on this board. As long as your training and diet are good, and consistent, the gains will come. This is why transdermal cycles are ran 4-8 weeks. You must be patient. These are not "miracle" substances.

Best of luck to you.

jeep69

Awards
Thanks for all the replies, My diet and training is in check and I know I need to be patient. Iron warrior, I have shaved all the areas I apply to.

Is it okay to apply to rotate applications between my forearms and upper inner arms for 1 application and apply to my chest and upper inner arms for the 2nd application of the day??

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a good idea to try and rotate application sites, yet when I was on my cycle, it was impossible to rotate sites when applying 10 sprays at one time, I pretty much had to use my entire thighs, arms, and chest.