AS and S1+, here we go!

Juicemonkey101

Awards
After some thought i'm deciding to go ahead and give this a shot. Going to Drop my Deca however, so this is how my cycle will look.

Test Prop 700mg pw
M4OHN 10mg ED
M5AA 50mg Pre workout only
S1+ 5-6 Squirts 2X per day.

I'll keep a log here for everyone to read!!

Keep in mind.... I am a very expierence AS user and have been On cycle for nearly 8 months now... Any weight gain above 6-7 pounds the next month will be awsome!

One more thing... NO... i dont recomend anyone trying or copying cycles i do, have done, or plan to do! ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You've been on for 8 months bro? What all have you been on since the start?

TopFuel

Awards
Hummmmm, what the liver must be thinking by now :(

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
1. do not stack methyl's
2. don't need that many compunds for same results
3. 8 months? Hope you are cruising and using HCG, still not a good idea IMO

orvise

Awards
Prop would be all you need,the other stuff doesnt compare

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Obviously nobody is interested in reading this log so i will take it else where. Please, I'm not asking you to critique my cycle.... I've been in the game for quite some time and know my own risks and rewards. I'm really not trying to offened anyone when i say that i might be just a touch too hardcore for this particular board. Considering the cycle listed above doesnt even come close to matching some others i've done.... Appreciate the replys but i'll take the log else where...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Obviously nobody is interested in reading this log so i will take it else where. Please, I'm not asking you to critique my cycle.... I've been in the game for quite some time and know my own risks and rewards. I'm really not trying to offened anyone when i say that i might be just a touch too hardcore for this particular board. Considering the cycle listed above doesnt even come close to matching some others i've done.... Appreciate the replys but i'll take the log else where...
:rolleyes:

Ok so you are "hardcore"......whatever.

Aside from that, if you wanted no critiques you could have at least posted this in the cycle log section (where logs go), or not posted at all. I do realize that some have more experience with AS than others and sometimes what works for one doesn't always work for another, however we do not put aside rational cycle considerations and critical thinking here, sorry. If you wish to get a bunch of "good luck bro!" comments, then yes maybe you should take this log elsewhere.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Okay cool. Well I'm not here to start a flame war and was honestly just saying that i will take it else where... no biggie... seriously. Just lock this thread and consider it done and over with.... No point in bickering.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104