11-sterone enough to prevent muscle wasting while on T3?

R

RJPX919

Awards
im planning to run a clen/T3 cycle in may. would a decent dose of 11-sterone be enough to preserve muscle while taking the T3? i was planning a 6 week cylce looking like: week 1: 11-sterone
week2: 11-sterone/clen/t3@25mcg
week3: 11-sterone/clen/t3@50mcg
week 4: 11-sterone/t3/eca
week 5: 11-sterone/t3 eca
week 6: 11-sterone/clen
highest dose of t3 will be at 75mcg, as im going to taper up and taper back down, and highest dose of clen will be at 100mcg. so should 11-sterone @ 600mg a day be enough to prevent muscle loss? or should i shorten the time on the t3 to 3 weeks or keep it at four and don't go higher than 50mcgs?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, if you keep protein intake high you can minimize muscle wasting i have found. but a good thing that i usually do when i use t3 is to stack a low dose of test like 50mg prop eod or like test e 250mgs a week. but no, i think 11-sterone is more of a subcutaneous visceral fat burner/ cortisol reducer

R

RJPX919

Awards
i know the test with the t3 is the ideal thing, but ive never ran test before, and ive heard its not good to cut on your first cycle, on another note, i recently finished my first ever cycle which was a bulk on 5 weeks of h-drol with nolvadex as pct. i need to do more research in the injectibles department. but at a low dose of 250mgs a week, would i still need any anti-estrogens during the cycle, and wouldnt i need more than nolva for pct? and wouldnt i probably be wasting money if i only ran it for 6-7 weeks?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i know the test with the t3 is the ideal thing, but ive never ran test before, and ive heard its not good to cut on your first cycle, on another note, i recently finished my first ever cycle which was a bulk on 5 weeks of h-drol with nolvadex as pct. i need to do more research in the injectibles department. but at a low dose of 250mgs a week, would i still need any anti-estrogens during the cycle, and wouldnt i need more than nolva for pct? and wouldnt i probably be wasting money if i only ran it for 6-7 weeks?
you raise valid concerns, and i'll try to answer the best i can. first, test should be a staple in any real steroid cycle. keeps everything running efficiently and keeps your pecker up. at 250mgs of test a week, yes 6-7 weeks would be a waste...10-12 is ideal. as for an ai on cycle, u can use the nolva at 10mgs or just get some adex. test prop is a great test to cut with. used it many times, it is my favorite one. acetate is good as well. for pct, well, i would go with a SERM and a low dose of an OTC AI. if you really want, i think this could work good, run epistane for 6 weeks at 30mgs with the clen and t3. thatll be a pretty cut cut stack my friend.