M1t and blood work

azgymrat

Awards
Hey guys, I don't know too much about readings on liver function and what can be expected with M1t but here is where I'm at:
1st cycle 3 weeks 20mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
ALT 246
AST 96
Blood drawn 16 day post cycle.

2nd cycle 2 weeks
1st week 10mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
2nd week 20mg M1t + 75mg 4Ad, 75mg 1,4AD transdermal x2 ED
ALT 282
AST 114
Blood drawn 14 days post cycle

Cycle was 3 on 2 off 2 on 4 off. Was going to try 2 more weeks but I would like to see some positive changes in this 1st.
Given this, any ideas when liver function should start returning to normal?

Last edited:

propho

Awards
  • Established
not to thread hijack but what does it cost to get bloodwork done?

azgymrat

Awards
Thanks SS, I've read that before. Maybe because it is MY liver the reading just seemed so frickin hi! Just a momentary panic, getting more drawn this week that will be almost 5 weeks post cycle, see what that says. Just a bit freeked, Doc wanted a ultrasound to eliminate the chance of a liver tumor, done today and seemed ok. Just ride it out I guess.

Propho - insurance paid but I've heard it can be hundreds.

azgymrat

Awards
Thanks b5150, I feel some much better now! :rolleyes: Getting more done tomorrow, see if there is any improvement. Ultra sound showed nothing so atleast it's not a tumor. Guess everybodies different.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks b5150, I feel some much better now! :rolleyes
Hey AZ, I'm hoping that that did not come as a discouragement. Not at all what was intended. But in hindsight, I guess that showing fabulous blood work results wasn't going to be of encouragement. My bad, if you took that the wrong way.

You did not mention your during/post cycle liver supplementation. I was very proactive in that area, and it may be a tell tale to the results of my blood work.

O/T: Aside from our interest in bb'ing and methyl's and being close in age (at least we both ain't kids), it sounds like from your sig that you are a Christian as well. They are hard to come buy on these boards, and especially my home board @AL. I'm in AZ as well. What part of the valley (or AZ) you in?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
whats was your GGT. protein and exercise can effect ast and alt.

azgymrat

Awards
whats was your GGT. protein and exercise can effect ast and alt.
Not sure if they tested GGT, protein, total was 7.7. Every thing else fell within normal ranges except Alkaline Phosphtase, Serum which was 124 and cholesterol which was 236 LDL and 29 HDL, a bit weird as last test was 170 total 2 years ago (Getting Old!?).
Workouts are 5 days a week each part once a week. High intensity 6-9 set per part. Thanks for the help.

azgymrat

Awards
Hey AZ, I'm hoping that that did not come as a discouragement. Not at all what was intended. But in hindsight, I guess that showing fabulous blood work results wasn't going to be of encouragement. My bad, if you took that the wrong way.

You did not mention your during/post cycle liver supplementation. I was very proactive in that area, and it may be a tell tale to the results of my blood work.

O/T: Aside from our interest in bb'ing and methyl's and being close in age (at least we both ain't kids), it sounds like from your sig that you are a Christian as well. They are hard to come buy on these boards, and especially my home board @AL. I'm in AZ as well. What part of the valley (or AZ) you in?
No worries Bro, I was just being sarcastic. Didn't do any liver support, if I ever do it again I will change that.
Not sure Christians are hard to come by but maybe just silent... I figure someone needs to be willing to stand and hopefully spread the Word. I'm in the northwest valley.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure Christians are hard to come by but maybe just silent... I figure someone needs to be willing to stand and hopefully spread the Word. I'm in the northwest valley.
Agreed. South East...seems worlds apart sometimes. In-laws are at 53rd Ave and Bell.