Creatine Hcl Injectable!

A

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
This may not belong here but because of the Sub/IM method of delivery I was thinking it might be better off here...

There is a RC/Peptide supplier out there that offers Creatine Hcl in solution for apparent IM/Sub use at only 5mg/ml I believe which seems very weak but I was thinking perhaps creatine directly applied to muscles must be super potent?

So does anyone have experience with this because I know creatine is very ineffective with oral delivery but if this is so then would IV/IM use of creatine and other substances may be worth the risks and discomfort if any?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't be worth the poke in my opinion, i used syntheselen, an injectable meant for increasing endurance. called for two shots a day... **** that... my quads were done after a few weeks

A

AnabolicAlpha

Awards
Thats why I was thinking maybe starting an IV and "saturate" my blood supply with various aminos and creatine now not sure if this is dangerous or not but I noticed alot of studies on AAKG used this method with good results!

So perhaps pre and post workout a 30 minute IV session would give better gains then oral use maybe the following would work quite good don't know? Maybe a solution of creatine, BCAA's, AAKG, glutamine and perhaps some other substances might work quite well this way perhaps much more so then oral use?

A

andro

Awards
ive read only a little bout creatine hcl...but i didnt know that its injectable. ya, daily injections would get old real fast. shoot, bi-weekly gets old for me.