stack with m-1-t... alternative to a transdermal?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Was all set to order some T-gels and 4-ad from PN but then I got thinking.

I got a bunch of m-1-t here that I have planned on using in a cycle with 4-ad like:

week 1-8: 4-ad
week 4-8: m-1-t

I am not sure I want to do the transdermal route again as I had done with a few other "cycles" before. Frankly, it's annoying and for the 8 weeks I am gonna run this it'll get on my nerves.

Is there ANYTHING else I could run the m-1-t with that would give appreciable results like I would receive with the 4-ad (note... I am hardcore dieting with 45 mins cardio/day and a strict diet on top of weights)?

Any thoughts? And don't tell me to pin ;) If I wanted to pin my ass... it would have bene done already :D

Thanks guys!

A

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You could make a test base dermal..would be able to use less gel for application since the potency will be better.

I've heard some good things about Biotests' 4-AD-EC, haven't tried it myself..

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. less gel? I like the sounds of that.

test base = 1-test?

Cause if not... I dunno where I could scam raw powder source. Don't I f'ing wish :)

A

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. less gel? I like the sounds of that.

test base = 1-test?

Cause if not... I dunno where I could scam raw powder source. Don't I f'ing wish :)

A
No, that meaning test with no ester attached. Jweave had an excellent step-by-step thread on how to homebrew. Do a search for test base in the steroid section. Just make sure you read up thoroughly if you decide to go that route. Only other thing would be an oral or "liposomal" 4-AD...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You could take oral 4ad, but you'll need about a gram/day. A transdermal is better, but oral will work & is cheap also.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the transdermal being a pain in the ass, go with either 4-ad cyp or pro-sust, if you dont mind stickin it

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, thanks for the comments.

I think I'm liking the idea of the test base.

I do have a question regarding it though. What would the absorbation rate with a test base in a T-gel be?

If I did 400mg ED transdermal (T-gel) just wonder what kind of mg absorbation I would get. Since it's a pure test base (no conversion right?)... I beleive the 15% mark is arrurate which would yield about 420mg/week?

Am I correct of completely waaaay off?

Thanks!

A

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly it's around 40% absorption, unfortunately there isn't really any way to be sure.

Also I believe certain people just have pretty damn thick skin (example, I get nothing from a transdermal 4ad). So your mileage may vary.