If I got gyno from mdrol in the past should I stay away from it.

Justing2

Awards
I got delayed gyno from a poor pct that I used after a mdrol cycle. Ive since reduced the lumps by about 50% from using letro. Im going to start my 1st cycle since and I was wondering if I should stay away from mdrol because of what happened before? Before the gyno came I bought Phera and Mdrol for a bridge. This time I have Nolva for my pct.
Thanks

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You had problems with gyno because of poor PCT, not because of the compound itself. It isn't more likely to give you gyno than anything else if that's what you're worried about.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it delayed, it is from poor PCT and you could have gotten gyno from any compound with a poor PCT. You could run the m-drol again without increasing your gyno with proper PCT in place. Look into running an ATD on cycle to prevent your gyno you already have from growing even though m-drol does not aromatize..

Justing2

Awards
Im bad at this stuff. Whats a good ATD to run? I was going to down play my next cycle to a Phera/epi bridge but if I can run the mdrol instead I will.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestane is a great ATD, the topical version.

Justing2

Awards
what about using nolva at 10mg's if something acts up or using letro every 3 days at .25mg's? I say those two just cause I already have them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
stay far away from tren. you should be fine with most other stuff.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
welcome back sunny...its been a while

Justing2

Awards
Yeah when I did the mdrol the 1st time I only used reveristrol. Big mistake. I just dont want whats left of the gyno to grow again.

Justing2

Awards
What kind of a dif.. do you think a Mdrol/phera bridge would be vs a phera/epi bridge?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I'm big on estrogen control, but I don't see the point in running any kind of AI on a SD cycle. If for some reason your gyno starts to flare up, then go ahead, but I don't see why that would happen while running an non-aromatizing compound.

Justing2

Awards
Ok so from what I gathered on this form run the mdrol 1st at
10/20/20 Then over lap the last week with phera at starting at 10mg then do 20/30/30. Followed but nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct.
Only take nolva on cycle if something flares up.
How does this look? I think Ill start it tomorrow if it looks good.

caesars

Awards
so if you are so worried about gyno,you should add formestane during cycle and pct too,your nolva dosage is nice but if i was you in first 3 days i'll take 40mg :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OMG. Form and ATD are both different AI's. (Aromatase Inhibitors) Formestane is not a "great ATD." LOL
I've used both. ATD (like Gaspari NovedexXT) is a much stronger AI, and therefore much better for combatting gyno. But it destroys (temporarily) your libido.
Form is a milder AI that also manages to boost your libido. But it also converts to a steroid (4-oht?), and therefore may contribute to HPTA suppression. So don't use it for PCT.

caesars

Awards
OMG. Form and ATD are both different AI's. (Aromatase Inhibitors) Formestane is not a "great ATD." LOL
I've used both. ATD (like Gaspari NovedexXT) is a much stronger AI, and therefore much better for combatting gyno. But it destroys (temporarily) your libido.
Form is a milder AI that also manages to boost your libido. But it also converts to a steroid (4-oht?), and therefore may contribute to HPTA suppression. So don't use it for PCT.
But I understand that the amount of formestane metabolized to 4-OHT is so low that it won't affect test production too much, at least in a 4-6 week cycle.
You are right bro,i just thought him cycle gonna lasting 3 weeks so 1 more week of formestane usage in pct dont be bad idea.
Novedex as you said is pretty superior than formestane,but i wont use it on m-drol,since when m-drol by it own kills libido.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm big on estrogen control, but I don't see the point in running any kind of AI on a SD cycle. If for some reason your gyno starts to flare up, then go ahead, but I don't see why that would happen while running an non-aromatizing compound.
SD might suppress SHBG to such a degree that the estrogen bound to it frees up (as well as testosterone). The testosterone that is unbound from the suppression of SHBG could aromatize, and an AI (something like foremestane) could help combat this. That could also be why people see gyno from the non-aromatizing compounds.