Website Access Breakdown by Requesting Entity

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
These stats were captured from the server queried on 1-22-03 at 11:52 PM.

Notice the entries on line #3 and #11 next time you want to talk about sources openly. 

Chemo

Attachments

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those are the same stats that I see for my domain. I see a lot of weird access and the unknown are just people with unresolved IP addresses that its not sure what the origin is.

As far as Us Govt that is anything with the .gov domain extension. So, that doesn't nessecarily mean that its the DEA or something.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, someone is always watching.....  I would love to see the number of gov hits off meso... damn...

Good stuff chemo

WYD

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true about the .gov externsion but better save than sorry this day and age.. just be smart and don't get busted..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Website Access Breakdown by Requesting Entity

Originally posted by u4ik_rage

Are some members actually doing this? This is rule number 1,2 and 3 of what not to do on any board.
No, we have a strict no open source posting policy and for a good reason too! :)

We have had some scammers and other idiots try to post stuff on our board, but those are removed usually within minutes by a mod. 

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pogue
Those are the same stats that I see for my domain. I see a lot of weird access and the unknown are just people with unresolved IP addresses that its not sure what the origin is.

As far as Us Govt that is anything with the .gov domain extension. So, that doesn't nessecarily mean that its the DEA or something.
What is you domain?  Give us a link...  If you ever want to switch servers let me know since I'm dedicated (not shared) and have 300 Mb used from my 60 gig HD.  I can cut you a deal ;)

As for the .gov extensions that is generally true but a neat tool such as Neotrace Pro can almost nail it down to an office computer.  I have traced the IP's to very specific locations...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Website Access Breakdown by Requesting Entity

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
No, we have a strict no open source posting policy and for a good reason too! :)

We have had some scammers and other idiots try to post stuff on our board, but those are removed usually within minutes by a mod. 
And the mods do such a great job ;)

Chemo 

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What is you domain?  Give us a link...  If you ever want to switch servers let me know since I'm dedicated (not shared) and have 300 Mb used from my 60 gig HD.  I can cut you a deal ;)

As for the .gov extensions that is generally true but a neat tool such as Neotrace Pro can almost nail it down to an office computer.  I have traced the IP's to very specific locations...

Chemo
I run like 6 domains, but they're all down at the moment because I forgot to renew them with my ISP :)

PM me and give me a price, I just need 2 domains run actually with minimal storage and low hits.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

Chemo

BDC Web hosting?  The next greatest thing?.... :D

lol

DarCSA

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: Website Access Breakdown by Requesting Entity

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

And the mods do such a great job ;)

Chemo 
Yes they do. Props to all of them.

Cirrus2000

Awards
Well my 1st post here will hopefully be a helpful one. It wasn't written by myself, but if an excerpt from a post by Tazmaniac at Cutting Edge Muscle.......good info boys, listen up ;)

I know I could be taking some **** by posting this, but believe me, I'm only doing it for the benefit of our community.

Let me first state, for a period of 1 year, I was a member of a team that was delegated an assignment (by whom I won't say) to investigate terrorists and their financial networks for the Department of Defense. I was what you would call an Intel Analyst.

Now, what does this have to do with anything with our community? To me, it has a lot to do with it. First off, the training I underwent to get involved with being an Analyst is quite different thinking than other jobs. Now, a lot of stuff is so evident you can put one and one together very simply.

I will state, as a person who followed names and identities given to us by the DoD, finding things out about people doing illegal operations is not as hard as you would think...especially the way I will parallel this with the way some sources operate.

Also, don't think that if you are on the boards and a .gov IP doesn't come up you are alright...or an e-mail you get that isn't .gov. One of the largest users of government grant funding to conduct investigations are universities. Yes, .edu's can be a big threat...and since there are countless upon countless members who use .edu's from school that use the boards, are you safe in just checking an IP addy? No. Also, state governments many times contract their internet providers from regular ole internet providers you and I use. So, if you see something that comes from AOL or MSN, etc...still, don't feel safe.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well my 1st post here will hopefully be a helpful one. It wasn't written by myself, but if an excerpt from a post by Tazmaniac at Cutting Edge Muscle.......good info boys, listen up ;)

Welcome first off, second very good post, third CEM is a kick ass board and 4th You're a board whore! ;) :D

pudgy

Awards
that is scary stuff. the jerks at boards with open posting do not respect the sport or the code. they obviously do not remember what its like to be a newbie. they are making it harder for everyone. hey cops , put down the doughnut , and get your fat ass to the gym , so you can chase the crack addicts and rapists.:mad:

bellx1

Awards
I would say that the .gov that came up... LOL... because they are members that work there and are just checking in.... would not surprise me at all considering the vast professions we all have.. AND when "they" do access the site I am sure they are not dumb enough to leave a trail to themselves... I would imaginee they use tunneling and or the .edu to cover the trail.... dont think for a second that they ae stupid... you may not like them very much because you feel or we all feel that AS is not that bad and it is used for improving our bodies and health and longevity but they are smart... and this is all they do... so dont underestimate them and be smart.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I would agree with Bell, Im not too worried about the govt visitors, the "unknown" visitors are the ones that catch my eye.....

They can mask their IPs jsut as I mask mine, from .edu to anything else....the moreal of this thread is dont openly source post you NEVER know who is browsing your forum.