Not sure what I got myself into

iamfromoz

Awards
I realize my questions are newby questions, but please help me out, I am trying to learn about this.

I have been taking 3-Test-Oxo along with 5-Deca-Zol for about 2 - 3 weeks now. I have been gaining some weight and strength which is nice, but now I am starting to notice a decreased sex drive which is not so good for me. Just today I started researching the stuff and I believe they fall under the category of pro-hormones. Does anybody know if this is correct? Is this a kind of steroid or not? I have been reading about all the post cycle therapy stuff that I am not wanting to do. I did not even know I was beginning a "cycle" when I started them. I realize I should have researched the stuff first but I can't change that now.

I am not new to lifting, but I am new to these kinds of OTC's, and frankly not sure if I want to continue them. I think I can attain the same results simply by training hard with compound lifts and eating a lot.

I am starting to think about just quitting the pills all together. Is this a wise choice? I am only interested in not messing up my natural test/estro levels when I come off of the pills. If I stop them now, will I have to slowly build my levels back to their natural place?

Thanks in advance.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
at a min. i would go to gnc and get novedex and some zma. you can stop taken the pills now and start the nov/zma in the next 2 or 3 days would be fine. i wound run the nov/zma for 3 - 4 weeks.it is better to be safe then sorry good luck

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I realize my questions are newby questions, but please help me out, I am trying to learn about this.

I have been taking 3-Test-Oxo along with 5-Deca-Zol for about 2 - 3 weeks now. I have been gaining some weight and strength which is nice, but now I am starting to notice a decreased sex drive which is not so good for me. Just today I started researching the stuff and I believe they fall under the category of pro-hormones. Does anybody know if this is correct? Is this a kind of steroid or not? I have been reading about all the post cycle therapy stuff that I am not wanting to do. I did not even know I was beginning a "cycle" when I started them. I realize I should have researched the stuff first but I can't change that now.

I am not new to lifting, but I am new to these kinds of OTC's, and frankly not sure if I want to continue them. I think I can attain the same results simply by training hard with compound lifts and eating a lot.

I am starting to think about just quitting the pills all together. Is this a wise choice? I am only interested in not messing up my natural test/estro levels when I come off of the pills. If I stop them now, will I have to slowly build my levels back to their natural place?

Thanks in advance.
please post the ingredents from the bottles on here

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
According to http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/111856-5-deca-zol.html the ingredients in 5-deca-zol are:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, fruit punch flavor, FD&C red no. 40, magnesium stearate

So this is definitely a pro-hormone and you should be taking on-cycle support. If you're not then stop taking this immediately.

The 3-Test-Oxo has trib, maca, DHB and 5-methoxy-7-methoxy-isoflavone so should be ok but stop taking the 5-deca-zol immediately before you cause some real damage to your body.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yes my friend you are taking some serious Ph's, 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol is a superdrol clone from what research I have found, if so you are now taking the harshest PH available, 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol should be a Halodrol clone which is milder but combined with the first I do not like one bit, 2 methylated hormones cause a lot of stress on the liver...taking this Deca-Zol with the test-oxo is counterproductive because it looks like the test-oxo is a test booster...you need to stop the superdrol and run a SERM for a few weeks, I suspect you have no idea what pct is so you want to look around the post cycle therapy section, i would wait for some more experienced users to chime in, i have never used superdrol but it can cause some serious side effects. I don't know what you can get overthecounter that is sufficient for superdrol, start researching superdrol pct and find out whats up

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have used the PH's he is taking. His OTC post cycle therapy will not work well enough for superdrol. He needs a SERM. Novdex XT, Reversitol etc is NOT a SERM. He will need Clomid or Nolvadex to get himself back in order. The shut down from superdrol can be very harsh. You need to be on "cycle support" from Nutra planet. That will help take the stress off your liver. Do your research on SERM's if you are able to purchase PH's you are able to get your hands on a SERM. Google research chemicals

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
he said he was only taking it for 2 weeks i have never had shut down or any side in the first 2 weeks. and at manufacturers recommended dose otc pct will be fine. in my opinion but im not a dr. just i guy with years exp.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have run super quite a few times and experienced the shut down from it after 2 weeks. With super a SERM is always recommended. He mind as well be on e the safe side of it.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
PHs??? This guy buys an oral Designer Roid and researches it AFTER the cycle began.
Well done, Stamp, well done.

If you can't get a SERM asap, ditch the cycle.

metalman

Awards
Dude just go to the Doctor and explain what you are taking and what your symptoms are. He will then proceed to take blood tests and prescribe you a SERM or a reference to an endocrinologist. Either way, seeing a doctor is the smart solution.

metalman

Awards
...and this is why a ban is not necessarily the worst thing that has happened to the world.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
...and this is why a ban is not necessarily the worst thing that has happened to the world.
x2, OP ur an idiot for not learning what the hell is in a product before consuming it. i dont feel bad for u for one second

MadeInCanada

Awards
If this is Superdrol and he's shutdown, then he needs a SERM. Otherwise he's going to have a solid 1-3 months of no sex drive, even with a test booster.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If this is Superdrol and he's shutdown, then he needs a SERM. Otherwise he's going to have a solid 1-3 months of no sex drive, even with a test booster.
Thank you! I was waiting for someone else to agree with me.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are no quick fixes in life oz. Hopefully you have not done any major damage and can learn from your mistakes. Don't be like the rest of the uneducated and lazy public. Do your research and find out what you should be putting in to your body before you throw it down the hatch. You wouldn't throw water on a fire because you know that it would be bad for the fire and you would know that not all liquids are the same and that gas would be the best thing to ignite the fire. It is the same with supplements. They are not all created the same. Some are harmless and others can mess you up for the rest of your life like the designer steroids you are taking. Go read up and study what is best for your body and the knowledge you will gain will turn that water you just threw on your fire into gasoline. Just google superdrol PCT and get some research chemicals (clomid and nolva) and learn from this mistake.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually think after only 2 weeks with SD at 15mg + a few weak compounds you should be able to recover just fine with an OTC pct. It should be a comprehensive OTC pct though as you must control estrogen properly to avoid delayed gyno.

A SERM is nice but after 2 weeks I honestly don't think it's an absolute necessity. We are fortunate here but probably the majority of people who run SD do so without a SERM.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2, OP ur an idiot for not learning what the hell is in a product before consuming it. i dont feel bad for u for one second
thank you for saying this. man, I get so pissed when I read sht like this.

I have no sympathy for these people. yes. im an ass.

to the op. I"d just stop the hormonal game. you've just started messing with it, time to just quit cold turkey that way you dont do anymore damage. your body will return to normal at the max, in 3-4 months time by itself.most likely less. count your losses, and accept what you get from this, good or bad.
:grumpy:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I dont even know what to say, Im shocked.
Do you have no sense of curiosity or something?
Maybe im ocd, i dont think so; but i like to look up something before i take anything.
I have low tolerance for people that take things before knowing what it is, Its those kind of people that ruined things everyone who were using the products responsibly. Good job contributing to the ban.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I dont even know what to say, Im shocked.
Do you have no sense of curiosity or something?
Maybe im ocd, i dont think so; but i like to look up something before i take anything.
I have low tolerance for people that take things before knowing what it is, Its those kind of people that ruined things everyone who was using the products responsibly. Good job contributing to the ban.
So true!

iamfromoz

Awards
Thanks to all those who have given me advice. I don't need any more flaming from the others, I learned my lesson. I am just trying to learn and make the best of the situation from here.

** 5-Deca-Zol INGREDIENTS***
*2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg
*4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

*** 3-Test-Oxo INGREDIENTS***
*Anabolic Activator Stack: (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Iosflavone, Rhaponticum Carthamoides, Muira Puama, Tonngkat All, Ajuga Turkestanica) =25mg
*Triple Threat Testosterone Stack: (German Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins & Protodioscin) =1450 mg
*6'7' dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) =50mg
*Anti-Estrogen: (Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract) =15mg

I was told by the guy who sold it to me at Complete Nutrition that 3-test-oxo will give me more testosterone and the 5-deca-zol will maintain my natural testosterone levels so my body doesn’t stop producing it. Now I am pissed that I ever started using it. I don’t like the side effects. I don’t have complete limp ****, but my libido is cut in half. At this point I have taken slightly less than half the bottle on both of them (3 weeks).

What should I do to make the best of my situation?

Should I take one but not the other?

Do I really need a PCT to get back to normal? If so which one and how long should I take it?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Very simple, get clomid dose it 75/75/50/50 after youve stopped taking the hormones

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That guy sold these to you as natural products... Sounds like his lie means you are entitled to a free PCT from this place... You should go back and speak to the manager and not take "no" for an answer. I really think a couple OTC pct products will be fine.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
That guy sold these to you as natural products... Sounds like his lie means you are entitled to a free PCT from this place... You should go back and speak to the manager and not take "no" for an answer. I really think a couple OTC pct products will be fine.
yup. and a good drop kick to the guys forehead might help too.:bigok:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I've seen blood tests from M1T showing near total shut down in 3 days. An Over The Counter PCT may work, if it were me though i'd just use a SERM. You are CERTAINLY entitled to whatever free sh*t from that place you want though and should demand that. Failed PCT is not pleasant though, i'd use a SERM just to be safe. good luck op.....

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Super shuts me down after a week, not fully but i decreased sex drive is there. after 2 weeks of super i really feel the sides and that was with 1g/week of test e.

iamfromoz

Awards
Alright so here is what I think I will do. Get a *comprehensive* PCT and stop the Pro-hormones I have been taking. Because I didn't use the whole bottles, should I take a full dosage of the PCT or a lessened one?

It sounds like the 5-Deca-Zol is more dangerous than the other. Could I finish the bottle of the 3-Test-Oxo if I get a SERM along with it? Or take something else along with it?

Or should I go cold turkey and stick with the PCT?

thanks guys.

dpfisher

LOL cold turkey, you make it sound like crack or something. The 3-test-oxo is not a steroid so I don't think it would hurt to keep taking it, it may even help you recover your natural test faster.

You want a full PCT. Superdrol is basically the most powerful (available) steroid in the world. Don't let the OTC part fool you. Just because you didn't take a full bottle does not mean you won't be as shut down. Even most serious superdrol users do not take a whole bottle of the stuff.

metalman

Awards
I don't understand why you don't just go see a doctor. That is the solution when you have health issues. Tell him what you are taking and that you were to ignorant to know what you were getting into, and you need help. He will provide you with the PCT you need. You have been a moron in the past by not researching, now do not screw yourself up worse by avoiding medical help. There is doctor/patient confidentiality... SEE A DOCTOR

dpfisher

It's a bit more complicated than that. Doctor patient confidentiality does not prevent insurance from denying you as a drug user or the doctors putting a note in your file making sure you never get proper medications again. 2 weeks of superdrol almost certainly won't kill a guy in generally good health. Sadly enough the risk to his health now, while high, is probably less than the risk of never getting health care again because he went to the doctor.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit listening to this bull****. Just stop taking it and move on. You wont die. Your body will recover on it's own in a short time.

metalman

Awards
Quit listening to this bull****. Just stop taking it and move on. You wont die. Your body will recover on it's own in a short time.
This is quite probably true.... but why no go to the doc just to be sure. a blood test is really the only true measure of shutdown, liver values etc. All else is conjecture.

If you can't get nolva or clomid soon, really just ask a doc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is quite probably true.... but why no go to the doc just to be sure. a blood test is really the only true measure of shutdown, liver values etc. All else is conjecture.

Because placing a number on it will not change the fact that it will restore on it's own anyway.

dpfisher

What's he going to learn? We know his liver and cholesterol values are gonna be messed up bad, he will recover them in a few months though if he doesn't take any more. All he does is risk his future access to healthcare. He's not going to be on the brink of death from 2 weeks of superdrol 10mg unless he's been drinking a bottle of vodka every night too.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What's he going to learn? We know his liver and cholesterol values are gonna be messed up bad, he will recover them in a few months though if he doesn't take any more. All he does is risk his future access to healthcare. He's not going to be on the brink of death from 2 weeks of superdrol 10mg unless he's been drinking a bottle of vodka every night too.
Nicely put. I hope he has learned his lesson from this. Especially after everyone has ripped him apart. His body will return to normal after a few months. Hopefully people read this thread and learn from it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question - who here has their own blood work from any cycle they have done to support anything they are stating about suppression, liver or lipid issues regarding any steroid?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i get my blood work done my wife does it. like i said from the beginning stop taken them now run a test booster to get back to norm. sooner. if you want to take sd do some research and tri again in about 2 months

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
I have run super quite a few times and experienced the shut down from it after 2 weeks. With super a SERM is always recommended. He mind as well be on e the safe side of it.
if you ran super so many times why do you still weigh a buck 50. go to bb.com with the rest of the high school kids and horney housewifes

dpfisher

Question - who here has their own blood work from any cycle they have done to support anything they are stating about suppression, liver or lipid issues regarding any steroid?
I had bloodwork before a PH cycle. 3 more days of PCT left.

I could be considered "overly cautious" and I still don't think him seeing his values while on could be useful at all, and I think it would certainly be something he doesn't want in his records.

iamfromoz

Awards
Are you guys sure what I have been taking is a Superdrol? I listed the ingredients on the previous page. Thanks for the help.

iamfromoz

Awards
I just looked up the ingredients myself, you are right! That pisses me off that I was taking Superdrol and didn't even know.

Now, with a bit more research, my understanding is that the 3-Test-Oxo *IS* the cycle support for 5-Deca-Zol.

Does the 3-Test-Oxo look like a decent cycle support?

Regardless, I am not going to take the Deca-zol (Superdrol) anymore. Is it okay to just take the 3-Test-Oxo? It doesn't seem to be hormonal in nature.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do! but everything was normal and i've tried otc pct, no pct and serm/tbooster/ai/cort blocker pct.

the last was the fastest.

btw, my opinion on what you should do still stands.

to the op. I"d just stop the hormonal game. you've just started messing with it, time to just quit cold turkey that way you dont do anymore damage. your body will return to normal at the max, in 3-4 months time by itself.most likely less. count your losses, and accept what you get from this, good or bad.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established

Why go see a Dr? They probly wouldn't even know anything about what he was taking. And if he told them he thought it was a kind of steroid they'd probly just spit some Anti-steroid rhetoric at him and tell him how stupid he was for taking it.

to the OP I wouldn't mess with any other supps other than Creatine and Protein for now. You need lots of food also if your stats are correct.

tazshane

Awards
I really think a couple OTC pct products will be fine.
I don't think otc will be fine here. He has been on superdrol and halodrol for about 3 weeks. Some people only run a 3 week cycle of SD. You need some Nolva for sure to get back to normal without waiting 3-6 months.

iamfromoz

Awards
So I am starting to wonder if maybe I wasn't as effected by the Superdrol as I originally thought. My body feels totally fine, I am naturally quite healthy. And while I was on it (3 weeks) I only took a 15mg dose a day. And I was taking the 3-Test-Oxo along with it, which is the Legal Limit Labs version of an on cycle support, granted it might suck and not be enough, but it may have helped a bit. This might be a little too much info for some, but my junk is already working better, not back to 100%, but I can tell already its getting better.

Do you guys think the 3-Test-Oxo is okay to continue taking? I haven't continued taking it yet but its not a pro-hormone, and seems okay.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
What people seem to forget is that this stuff is marketed to people who have no idea what it really is. Highschool athletes who want to get huge, college kids who lift, and adults who feel inferior at the gym. I do have sympathy for you and what you have done, but IT ISNT the end of the world. Your body will recover.

In the meantime if you cant get a SERM, which you might or might not need, stop taking the SDrol (which I'm assuming you already have), get some Novadex XT OTC, and a test booster also OTC. You can also start taking DHEA which you can buy cheap at any local pharmacy.

Monitor your sides. Remember that the potential for sides usually is greater after you stop taking the PH. If you start to notice that you are getting sensitive nipps, libido hasn't increased, or anything else wierd then you know its time for a SERM. You really havent taken a high dose of SDrol, but like everyone has said once you stop it you really want some PCT in place.

I would also get some Lean Xtreme for increased cortisol levels and P5P for potential prolactin induced gyno.

Just take this stuff I mentioned and watch to see if you end up with any sides. You can PM me if needed.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
So I am starting to wonder if maybe I wasn't as effected by the Superdrol as I originally thought. My body feels totally fine, I am naturally quite healthy. And while I was on it (3 weeks) I only took a 15mg dose a day. And I was taking the 3-Test-Oxo along with it, which is the Legal Limit Labs version of an on cycle support, granted it might suck and not be enough, but it may have helped a bit. This might be a little too much info for some, but my junk is already working better, not back to 100%, but I can tell already its getting better.

Do you guys think the 3-Test-Oxo is okay to continue taking? I haven't continued taking it yet but its not a pro-hormone, and seems okay.
I'm usually pretty calm, but are you hard-headed or something?! You've been taking a decent dose of superdrol for three weeks. That's a good first cycle, nevermind the extra stress from the h-drol. You need a serm, or it's going to take a whole lot longer to recover than it needs to be. How you feel now will likely change soon. How you 'feel' doesn't determine jack **** about what's going on in your body. *sigh*

*edit*-just ran across this one, epi is less suppressive than super, and look what this guy is going through. Granted, longer cycle, but still: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/140557-tren-epi-pct.html

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
wow he gobbled up 2 weeks of sdrol and hdrol and didn't know what it was... if you cant get your a serm asap i would go to a dr... but im just cautious like that

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I actually think after only 2 weeks with SD at 15mg + a few weak compounds you should be able to recover just fine with an OTC pct. It should be a comprehensive OTC pct though as you must control estrogen properly to avoid delayed gyno.

A SERM is nice but after 2 weeks I honestly don't think it's an absolute necessity. We are fortunate here but probably the majority of people who run SD do so without a SERM.
With some personal experince with these compunds and learning the hard way, I agree with UNREAL. You should be fine with anOTC after 2 weeks. You don't want to know what used to do!