Whats up with TeamLifeResearch?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Anybody still using TeamLifeResearch. I havent heard much feedback from anybody lately. I know instynct's a good bro and all but his business has been pretty quiet lately. I was interested in trying him for an order of "serms" since his prices seem very good.

I need a heads up before I order.

db

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bets bet would be to e-mail him first and ask if in stock. I heard thta he had a run-in w/ customs a while back and it s held up hi biz for a bit. People have said that he's treated them extra nice though and is trying his best to help people out, I'm prolly gonna go with him too, like I said, just e-mail him first and say whats up...

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Recently stocked up on a few goodies from TLR.

They're good people. :)

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Anybody still using TeamLifeResearch. I havent heard much feedback from anybody lately. I know instynct's a good bro and all but his business has been pretty quiet lately. I was interested in trying him for an order of "serms" since his prices seem very good.

I need a heads up before I order.

db
their serms are expensive !

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
their serms are expensive !
Last I checked the tamoxifen was 4 times as much product for 2 times the price of some of the more popular flavored brands.

db682

Awards
  • Established
High compared to who?

Do the math bro.
TLR Nolva 40mg/ml x 100 ml for $100 = $25 gm
most other brands 20mg/ml x 50 ml for $45 gm = $45 gm

If you can point me in a cheapier direction by all means do.

db

I like the flavors and all but I have been just fine with the flavorless 1.0 version. And Im always looking for the deals. If *cough *cough can match or beat the prices Im all for putting money in there pocket.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
TLR is the cheapest i've found...even ctdre.com is $30/gram for nolva, versus TLR's $25/gram...just waiting on feedback before i ordered, but things seem to be on the up and up...if anybody emails him, feel free to post in the thread what is reply is, or i'll have to email him, and i'm lazy...

EngiCream

Awards
Everything is just fine with him...I talk to him almost daily.

He usually posts on Animal's board.......just email him if ya got a question/concern.

gobig1

Awards
High compared to who?

Do the math bro.
TLR Nolva 40mg/ml x 100 ml for $100 = $25 gm
most other brands 20mg/ml x 50 ml for $45 gm = $45 gm

If you can point me in a cheapier direction by all means do.

db

I like the flavors and all but I have been just fine with the flavorless 1.0 version. And Im always looking for the deals. If *cough *cough can match or beat the prices Im all for putting money in there pocket.
Was looking at their PH's, for example;

TLR - 1TestCyp $95 - 5omg/ml x 100ml = 5gms = $19 per gm
DesSup - 1TestCyp $110 - 200mg/ml x 50 ml = 10gms = $11 per gm

rather significant difference..........

I guess it all comes back to the shopper's credo - Buyer beware. Shop around for the products, but it sure would be nice if there was one store that had everything and at the lowest prices :D :D :D

Guess that would take away from friendly competition, but it sure would save on Shipping and Handling to HAWAII!!!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sldge wins hands down for Hormones anyday bro. But sldge doesnt carry SERMs and I just spent a big chunk of change with sldge and now I need a supply of SERMs. But its all good. Its a hell of alot cheapier to just buy the raws the make the solutions yourself so thats what Im doing. One of my hookups came through again. :)

db

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i am not too good with chemistry, can someone tell me what the 7a-OHN at team life research is?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I know I should just do some nolva and at $600 a kg I could do some serious blowout pricing. Ill have to look into.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I know I should just do some nolva and at $600 a kg I could do some serious blowout pricing. Ill have to look into.
Yes at $600 a key youll definitly be well covered in profits. It would definitly be a plus for your business to. I know Im always looking to spend my money in one place.

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah really. The markup on ancillaries is unbelievable. But if people buy it, more power to ya.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm discount nolva would be awesome Id love to get some powder

bodyfort

Awards
I also want to know about this company. As i browse in a sterile solution, I found reduced glutathione. I asked them and strickly answer with general information. has anyone tried buy their glutathione and alpha yohimbine.