Putting together a Noraderm / 1,4 andro stack for lean gains help me tweek

The Conqueror

Awards
Sup guys!

I'm wanting to stack the Dermabolics Nor-Aderm with 1 fast's 1,4 Andro in hopes of putting together a quality lean stack that will allow me to put on good quality muscle while allowing me to chisel out my abs for summer.

1) This stack doesn't apper to take as large of a toll with lethargy. Any thoughts?

2) Of course I'll buy some PCT nolva, but the 1,4 andro says that it allows some estragen in the system should I can formastat during cycle?

I would love to hear back from you guys. I mentioned on the Bodybuilding.com board that I didn't fel that Nordiol was getting enough props since M1T and other more aggresive stacks were in fad. I'm just wanting a good safe stack to add a few pounds of lean muscle with as little problem as possible.

Thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That stack should provide nice lean gains with no bloat. The 1,4 will take about 3-4 weeks to kick in, but neither of these compounds cause lethargy. No need to run an anti-e with 1,4 or Nordiol. Sides should be minimal.

That combination will be highly suppressive, you'll need a good, long PCT.

The Conqueror

Awards
I wonder if I should consider making it a 6-week cycle instead of a month?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if I should consider making it a 6-week cycle instead of a month?
Yes or maybe even 8 weeks. This will stack killed my libido for the entire time I was on it and several weeks into PCT. I put on a solid 12 pounds with it though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend 6 weeks. 4 week cycles are too short for non-methylated PHs, especially 1,4.

I would say go up to 8 weeks as well, but your libido will probably be shot after 4-5 weeks, so thats your call. 4ad is often run with those PHs to combat libido loss, but the gains will not be dry. You'll either hold water or lose libido.

The Conqueror

Awards
Thanks guys, you've both been a big help. I'll gear up for a full month PCT.