Lipostabil for Gyno

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I was just kind of thinking about this and wondering if it would actually be effective. As of right now, most things outside of surgery aren't options for gyno. The verdict still really isn't out on lipostabil but if it does indeed work on fat cells where injected, could you possibly hit the nips and go to town? Would it work on a lump? hmmm

WYD

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see. I don't really have gyno, but I'm sure I could peel off a tiny bit of fat there.

AND NO, RAYBRAVO, don't start the little n1pple here. LOL! BUMP for puffies!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I guess if it did reduce some fatty deposits in the area that's good, but it's not really helping to cure the problem I'd think. I take it you're thinking like lipo and nolva concurrently, right?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting to try lipo ...I don't have gyno but I would love to see some before and after pics

size

Awards
  • Established
I have heard mixed reviews on the lipostabil. I think though it is more of a misusage by the user rather than the product.

Have you considered andractim?
ANother option would be LIGF-1 or GH into the site.

The thought of a nipple injection scares me.

Siberian

Awards
I have not tried this product but from what I have heard from people who have used Lipostabil to reduce fat locally it supposedly is very successful, but the word on it's effect on gyno is inconclusive so far.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a guy over at MC that tried this and it did nothing for him. He said the injections were extremely painful and caused significant swelling in the area and after the swelling susbided, nothing happened. He also stopped after a week because the injections were to painful.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I've only read just a couple feedback posts about it which is NOT enough to make a verdict about anything yet. There is simply not enough of us using it yet to say it it does or doesn't work...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out MC. There are a good amount of cycle logs.

whale

Awards
Gyno is not just fat at the site of a nipple it is much more complex. I tried pgf2a and it did nothing and from my thoughts neither would any other fat loss supplement on gyno. Again it is not just fat there it is much more extensive

whale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13
Supplements 13