Next Cycle Thoughts

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
For my next cycle I was thinking about running this:
Mdrol 10/20/30
Epi 0/0/20/30/30/40

I was thinking about throwing in that new product from CEL Stanodrol. Dosing suggestions would be appreciated! And if it is a bad idea shoot me down! :twak:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol 10/20/30
Epi 0/0/20/30/30/40

I was thinking about throwing in that new product from CEL Stanodrol. Dosing suggestions would be appreciated! And if it is a bad idea shoot me down! :twak:
Stanodrol is pretty much the same as MMV2 to my knowledge. Dosing suggestions by CEL are pretty on the money.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Sounds good. I am thinking of dropping the last week off the Epi though and running them 3 weeks a piece. Just not sure when I should throw the Stano in. I a guessing during the Epi portion maybe?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
9 week oral only cycle might be a little harsh on the old liver. Whats your pct plan and support supps? Hope you have a good liver protector in there.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Paks
Nolva
Not sure on the rest yet.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol 10/20/30
Epi 0/0/20/30/30/40

if i ran it i'd keep it to 2 orals max. 3 orals = should have just injected

idk what ur m-drol experience is.. but i'd run that 10/20/20 then epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

30 mg of m-drol.. and any mg of anything else doesnt seem like it'd be too fun, maybe counter-productive

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I haven't had any experience with m-drol yet just what I have read on the forum. Appreciate the input. I was thinking m-drol pulsed with a tren bridge instead. I am just tossing ideas around at this point. Not going to run it until Jan or Feb.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any experience with m-drol yet just what I have read on the forum. Appreciate the input. I was thinking m-drol pulsed with a tren bridge instead. I am just tossing ideas around at this point. Not going to run it until Jan or Feb.
yea i'll be running my first 3 week m-drol in late december. been planning for a month haha.

m-drol tren will shut u down pretty bad, so make sure u research ur pct well. clomid/diesel test procycle/ strong AI of ur choice.. that'd be my opinion

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Oh for sure man. You would suggest Clomid over Nolva? Does anyone know anymore which is best? lol. I have read 50/50 on this. Nolva would be easier for me to get my hands on. And yes it will shut me down bad. There is another post about running a mdrol pulse bridged with tren. Good points in that post about pulsing the mdrol to try and lessen the shut down from it. Want to wait and see how that guys run goes before I jump in..lol.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh for sure man. You would suggest Clomid over Nolva? Does anyone know anymore which is best? lol. I have read 50/50 on this. Nolva would be easier for me to get my hands on. And yes it will shut me down bad. There is another post about running a mdrol pulse bridged with tren. Good points in that post about pulsing the mdrol to try and lessen the shut down from it. Want to wait and see how that guys run goes before I jump in..lol.
i suggested clomid for the fact that it will raise ur testosterone faster, which is better for the shut down ur lookin at from using m-drol and tren. If you fear is more of gyno, i would suggest nolva.

either way, if nolva is easier to get, i would suggest getting Diesel Test Pro Cycle also because it would help alot with ur test and libido.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i suggested clomid for the fact that it will raise ur testosterone faster, which is better for the shut down ur lookin at from using m-drol and tren. If you fear is more of gyno, i would suggest nolva.

either way, if nolva is easier to get, i would suggest getting Diesel Test Pro Cycle also because it would help alot with ur test and libido.
Good posting bro. I agree nolva is better for on-cycle gyno prevention and clomid is better for pct. At least IMO. As for the cycle, if you want to run 9 weeks then why not look into the real deal instead of the oral clones?

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I am not going to go for the 9 weeks anymore. I am going to go M-drol 10/20/20 Epi 0/0/20/30/30 then maybe just maybe another week of the Epi. Then again....I might run the Tren instead of the Epi. I only want to run it 6-7weeks. I might cut it shorter depending on how I feel. Like I said I am not going to run this until Jan probably so I wanna to get all of it straight seeing as I have plenty of time. Can someone send me a PM about where to get the Clomid?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I am not going to go for the 9 weeks anymore. I am going to go M-drol 10/20/20 Epi 0/0/20/30/30 then maybe just maybe another week of the Epi. Then again....I might run the Tren instead of the Epi. I only want to run it 6-7weeks. I might cut it shorter depending on how I feel. Like I said I am not going to run this until Jan probably so I wanna to get all of it straight seeing as I have plenty of time. Can someone send me a PM about where to get the Clomid?
if ur body can take up to 20mg of m-drol, it should be able to handle 40 mg of epi.. in my opinion

dont be afraid to make epi 0/0/20/30/40 with option of 4th week at 40

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Sounds like a good idea. What do you think of the mdrol/tren bridge? I have seen a couple people try this with pretty great results. I think I would pulse the mdrol though.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea. What do you think of the mdrol/tren bridge? I have seen a couple people try this with pretty great results. I think I would pulse the mdrol though.
i dont have any experience with pulsing, but i think that would be a great stack since tren is unmethylated, but the shutdown should be a concern.. just keep that noted when planning ur pct.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Yea I am going to run a really good PCT. I am not sure what exact products I am going to run yet but I am looking everyday.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't ran Mdrol by itself, don't stack stuff with it... you won't need to or want to.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
If you haven't ran Mdrol by itself, don't stack stuff with it... you won't need to or want to.
That my friend is a really good point. I think that actually would be best for my first run with it. Still run it a 3 weeks though right? Anyone ever run it for 4?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I was done at 3 weeks. by no means did I want to go for 4.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
That is pretty much the norm for this that I have seen also. So I suppose 3 weeks it is!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpicedCider Anabolics 28
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9