methyldien clean bulk

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recieved my Methyl-d from designer supps on friday and I plan on starting a clean bulking cycle monday.

Ht: 5'9

Wgt: 193

bf: 8%

other measurments: Mirror

PCT: Nolva 40mg/ED for 2 weeks
6-oxo 100mg/ED Transdermal

The length of the cycle is set right now for 2 weeks, if all goes well and good gains keep coming this may increase to possibly 3 or 4. With M1T, I usually could only last 2 weeks tops before the horrible bloat and lethargy kicked in. So for the sake of saying I've made some of the same plans for methyl-d.

One quick question, would it be wise to take doses of Nolva while on as a precaution?

Opinions or suggestions welcomed.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hold on the nolva during cycle unless needed.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I wouldn't use the nolva during the cycle unless signs of gyno appear...good luck on your cycle bro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you are very prone to gyno, you can use a small dose while on cycle, however it will impede your gains. Best bet would be to hold off, like the others suggested, and use it at the first signs of gyno.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe there would be a reason to use your 6OXO while on cycle. Use it in conjunction with the Nolva during your PCT. At the same time, I'm not familiar wth using 6OXO as a transdermal. In fact, I don't use 6OXO at all. It may take a week or two for it to get into your system to be useful.

If you have any signs of gyno during your cycle, just hit the Nolva for a few doses. You can do a search under Nolva or Gyno for some dosage suggestions. There have been a ton of threads regarding that issue.

Best of luck to ya.

Rock Lee

Awards
Er no I guess I wasn't clear. When you all were telling the original poster to hold off on the Nolva, were you just meaning during the cycle (and that it should then still be used for PCT)?

mrfumetsu

Awards
Don't use it during the cycle unless signs of gyno start to really show up. DEFINATELY use it post cycle no matter what.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya I would hold off on using the nolva during the cycle unless signs of gyno appear but definitely use it post cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the delay in updates, things come up. Anyway, time for a brief recap of days 1 and 2.

Day 1 Monday

Nothing extra awesome happened on Monday, had a fairly decent workout for the Bi's and Tri's, and a decent pump, but other then that nothing special.

Tuesday (today) Starting to noticing a lot more density on my body, especially in my chest and lower lats, perhaps its because of the earth's gravitional pull or something, all I know is that while doing 3 sets of chins my lats looked liked they were going to explode. There was no diffrence in feel for the pump and no strength increases, just everything looked bigger. Could be a retention of water, I don't know, theres been no smoothing out.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way just wanted to thank you guys for the suggestions.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would increase to your PCT to at least 3 weeks. M-dien is powerful & will shut you down pretty fast. If you extend the cycle to 3 or 4 weeks, you'll need 4 weeks of Nolva PCT. I usually go with 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg (decreasing dosages each week for weeks 1-4).

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I would increase to your PCT to at least 3 weeks. M-dien is powerful & will shut you down pretty fast. If you extend the cycle to 3 or 4 weeks, you'll need 4 weeks of Nolva PCT. I usually go with 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg (decreasing dosages each week for weeks 1-4).

question.. how do you know mdien it shuts you down hard?

unless this batch i have is faulty, my sack is running full steam ahead.

8th day @ 3mg.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You won't actually "feel" or see the shutdown but bloodwork has revealed that the body stops producing test almost immediately upon taking methyls. Usually, testicular atrophy takes several weeks to actually be noticable. The biggest mistake people make is thinking they "know" they aren't shut down and ignoring proper PCT protocol.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
You won't actually "feel" or see the shutdown but bloodwork has revealed that the body stops producing test almost immediately upon taking methyls. Usually, testicular atrophy takes several weeks to actually be noticable. The biggest mistake people make is thinking they "know" they aren't shut down and ignoring proper PCT protocol.
ok.. point taken.. will have to research that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3
I believe that the density I eluded to earlier may indeed be water retention, during my workout today I noticed alot of filling out and a vast decrease in my definiton. Also started to get a distended belly on this stuff, don't know if I like that or not. As for everything else, hard as a rock, and no notice of any other sides.

Day 4
I fill like I did when I was taking 50mg of M-1-T. The water weight is killing me, but I had one of the most outstanding pumps I've ever experienced today while supersetting arms. Couldn't even lift'em to wipe the sweat from my forehead. Still experiencing a distended belly though, thinking of picking up some dandelion root to help with the bloat.

mikepick

Awards
Day 3
I believe that the density I eluded to earlier may indeed be water retention, during my workout today I noticed alot of filling out and a vast decrease in my definiton. Also started to get a distended belly on this stuff, don't know if I like that or not. As for everything else, hard as a rock, and no notice of any other sides.

Day 4
I fill like I did when I was taking 50mg of M-1-T. The water weight is killing me, but I had one of the most outstanding pumps I've ever experienced today while supersetting arms. Couldn't even lift'em to wipe the sweat from my forehead. Still experiencing a distended belly though, thinking of picking up some dandelion root to help with the bloat.
give us some updates.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a firm believer in the mirror,(that which telleth the truth) and personal photographs for noticing the gains.

Time for some updates.
Day 5
As with every Friday I weighed myself before my morning workout and clocked in at 198 lbs. With just 2mg/day a five pound mass gain if math serves me right. I do believe that the majority of this is from H2O. Let me tell you guys that the concept of this being fast acting is a big understatement, it hits you in about 2 days. ( it did me anyway) So far though mass is about the only thing it's given me. No noticable strength increases, in fact my lifts are weaker then usual but I attribute that to the 4 week cutting cycle I just came off of. Today was another chest and back day with hamstrings just for fun, pumps were great about what they where with M1T minus the cramps, and I have to say that I've never felt this dense on any other PS or PH I have taken before, however the retention of water is really starting to get on my nerves. Right now the only veins that I have poping out are the ones on my forearms, and abs are almost invisible. Has anyone else had this type of reaction on M-Dien? That's about it for today, feel free to chime in on any suggestions or questions.

mikepick

Awards
I'm a firm believer in the mirror,(that which telleth the truth) and personal photographs for noticing the gains.

Time for some updates.
Day 5
As with every Friday I weighed myself before my morning workout and clocked in at 198 lbs. With just 2mg/day a five pound mass gain if math serves me right. I do believe that the majority of this is from H2O. Let me tell you guys that the concept of this being fast acting is a big understatement, it hits you in about 2 days. ( it did me anyway) So far though mass is about the only thing it's given me. No noticable strength increases, in fact my lifts are weaker then usual but I attribute that to the 4 week cutting cycle I just came off of. Today was another chest and back day with hamstrings just for fun, pumps were great about what they where with M1T minus the cramps, and I have to say that I've never felt this dense on any other PS or PH I have taken before, however the retention of water is really starting to get on my nerves. Right now the only veins that I have poping out are the ones on my forearms, and abs are almost invisible. Has anyone else had this type of reaction on M-Dien? That's about it for today, feel free to chime in on any suggestions or questions.
I wonder if some arimidex would help with the water weight? although I thought the gains from m-dien were supose to be dry? hmm :confused:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I to thought that m-dien gains would be dry, hence the thread title "clean bulk" but it's not working that way for me. I suppose it depends alot on the individual, I don't know if arimidex would help out or not, the dandelion root I started on Wednesday has eased it up some, but still the vascularity that some people have talked about while on MD is no where to be found. That's what I was looking forward to the most. I'm not to sure if this compound is going to out class Methyl-1T our not as of right now.

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
yeah, the distended belly is THE disturbing factor when doing ANY androgens on and offthe last few years for me...and despite pct I now have a seemingly permanent one!
What exactly accounts for this and are their any ways tp prevent it?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I may be wrong but the distended belly might be a result of VAT-Visceral Adipose Tissue-from the androgen use...absolved could help you with this problem.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had a couple of my buddies come down with the same problem,(The belly that seems to stay) but it's never really been a big issue or concern for me. I've noticed it before on a couple of other "compounds" and it always goes away during PCT. One thing I might need to say is that during these particular times my off-cycle was usually a cutting cycle, as this one will also be.

Updates:
Today was a off day for myself in the weight room, so not much to report on other then the fact that most of my work shirts are beginning to get tighter.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
are you eating anything new, sometime si retain water when i switch diets, just till my body gets used to it again and then i am fine.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I added about a extra 80grams of CHO to my diet, and I'm usually prone to being CHO sensitive which in me causes some water retention, but not to the extent I've experienced recently, plus I dialed them back down when I started noticing the retention, and it didn't hardly help at all.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Mass18, you need to read the board rules about where you can post. AT 18, yes you have a 1988 birthday, you are NOT allowed to be asking questions in the ANABOLIC section. I will also tell you that you really have NOT business using at your age.. do a ton of research.
Also, consider this your warning... NOT more posts asking about anabolics/PH's/AAS/gear, etc. Okay

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gotripped Anabolics 33
MEH89 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 18
RobInKuwait Supplements 14