Making Sust250.

Jason161

Awards
Would it be possible to make a blend of the 4 test's used in sust as a homebrew?
I can get all 4 powders, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences trying this out. Curious on the dose of each test is in 1ml of sust. Like as in, how much mg of each makes up the 250mg. Assuming all can be suspended in oil with 5% and 15% im gonna try to experiment with this. Anyone with info post please, Ill continue to look.

Jason161

Awards
test propionate (30 mg);
testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg);
testosterone isocaproate (60mg);
and testosterone decanoate (100 mg)
This is what is needed 25grams total, im not sure the ba and BB tho, someone from Muscle Sci posted this.
I didnt do the exact math on how many grams of each, but Im still looking into it.

Jason161

Awards
Well I guess you could do it that way, and have 1.25grams of each and have 20mls. But since the dosages arel ike this
test propionate (30 mg);
testosterone phenylpropionate (60 mg);
testosterone isocaproate (60mg);
and testosterone decanoate (100 mg)
It makes it a little harder, So as u can see prop would have less powder as dec would have more.
Thats what im looking for, a solid answer. Good thing about homebrewing tho you can make sust with equal amounts of each test, however I was gonna use the dosages I provided.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you still can.. just put in the amount of oil you are going to make.. I would think then put in the concentration.. and that should give you how much oil it is.. the figure the ratio for each of them.. like test prop is 30mg to the entire 250 mg so it would be 12% of the entire amount of powder.. so if you were working with say 10 grams it would be 1.2 grams...

Jason161

Awards
Yeah got it, I just gotta decide if I wanna go through the mess or just run test e, thanks bro!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
if it were me.. I would just do the test e... but that is just me, I like being able to control the dosage of each thing I take.. don't like the combo stuff..

Jason161

Awards
Yeah, more so I wanted to "know how" to make it rather then do it..
Makes no sense really, thanks again

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that I can understand...
If you work out the ratios for each one, then you should not have any problems figuring how much powder you need of each...