WHAT PH'S LEFT THAT ARE GOOD????

VEINY

VEINY

Awards
HEY GUYS IM WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PH FOR ME?? ILL BE 30 IN JANUARY, 6'00 ABOUT 180 RIGHT NOW, NOT FOND ON METHYLS BUT IM AT A STICKING POINT NOW.. IM WHAT THE GUYS AT THE SUPP SHOP CALL SUPER RESPONDER, SEEMS LIKE EVERY VALID SUPP I TAKE I GET TWICE THE GAINS THAN THE NORMAL PERSON. IT COULD BE JUST BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY VASCULAR, WHICH MAKES ME APPEAR LARGER THEN MY WEGHT..LOL..ANYWAYS IVE BEEN TRAINING OFF & ON FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS, BUT NOW SINCE I JUST PURCHASED A HOME AND GOT MY HOME GYM...FREE WEIGHTS OF COURSE, I PUT MY GYM MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD DUE TO TIME RESTRAINTS, AND HAVE BEEN GOING HARD ON THE IRON FOR A WHILE NOW. I NEED SOMETHING LESS TOXIC AS POSSIBLE, WITH MINIMAL SHUT DOWN AS POSSIBLE. ALL U EXPERIENCED GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY PHS THAT MAY HELP ME OUT..NOT WORRIED ABOUT WEIGHT GAIN CUZ DIETS GOOD JUST TRYING TO UP THE STRENGTH TO UP THE GAINS, MAYBE GET SO MORE SEPARATION AND SYMETTRY GOIN ON!!!

THANKZZZZ

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
IF YOUR A SUPER RESPONDER TO REGULAR SUPPS AND YOU DONT WANT TO USE A METHYL COMPOUND WHY WOULD YOU USE STEROIDS AT ALL? WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS? YOU SHOULD TRY SOME CELLTECH! THAT WILL TOTALLY GIVE YOU MORE CUTS AND SYMETTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMGZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O M G I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE OPS POST WITH IT IN ALL CAPS AND NO BREAKS IN SENTANCES, LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF WORDS, BUT HELL, I'LL DO IT TO, IF YOU ARE A SUPER RESPONDER, YOU GOTTA GET SOME OF THAT MOTHA F*CKIN CELL TECH, STAK IT WITH NITRO TECH TO WIN MR OLYMPIA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

whoa, I felt like i was on prozac. all the good ph's are left, to answer your question. just search.

if the gov wants to fix the steroid problem, they need to regulate it, not ban it, peeps r still gonna use em, they just wont be as safe to use if made underground vs in a lab.

VEINY

VEINY

Awards
LOL...u guys are brutal, but seriously cell tech cost like a million dollars and im on creatine now. i try to cycle off and on it every other month. anybody know of a decent test booster?? my buddy told me activate but i was thinking blue up?

VEINY

VEINY

Awards
i know that, but my body seems to react better when i come off and go back on it after a few weeks.

VEINY

VEINY

Awards
i guess ill try the blue up first then the activate down the line...ill leave the prohormones alone..lol... i risk my life every day at work no need to do it at home...LOL

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i liked the drive and rpm stack....is that still around?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
This thread is all kinds of fail.
LMFAO so true i thought that the title was brilliant i wouldnt mind knowing what PHs are left that you can still get hold of and what are still worth using.......

But yes this thread failed misrabley lol

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Which ones can't you find? I have been able to find pretty much every PH available on the websites I frequent. There is no shortage yet.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Which ones can't you find? I have been able to find pretty much every PH available on the websites I frequent. There is no shortage yet.
really im from the uk so find it hard what websites do u visit i worry that alot of the websites are wrong because some of them have products that i know have been discontiued in stock ....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to "cycle" creatine
you dont have to cycle test either. just stay on 600mg of test e forever. but as with aas, it is a good idea.

I cant remember the exact reason, I was thinking you cycle creatine to prevent shutdown of your bodies own natural production of it, but i cant remember if my instructor said that was the right reason or not, but I do know its better to cycle it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i liked the drive and rpm stack....is that still around?
Yeah that is a good one. You could try Prime and PowerFull - about as good a natural stack as you're going to get.

. . but I'd be carefull with the new CellTech, it comes in suppository form :flowers1:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you dont have to cycle test either. just stay on 600mg of test e forever. but as with aas, it is a good idea.

I cant remember the exact reason, I was thinking you cycle creatine to prevent shutdown of your bodies own natural production of it, but i cant remember if my instructor said that was the right reason or not, but I do know its better to cycle it.
saw a study saying 2 months on, 1 off. apparently after 2 months, it loses effectiveness probably from stopping natty production. just like steroids but nowhere near as epic.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I seem to gain a lot of strength in the week after i stop creatine. No clue why but this is the main reason i cycle it.

Will this be a first steroid cycle you are trying to do?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
wtf, cycling creatine... um... we can tell who here paid attention in biochem class. Bet you cycle protein too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, I cycle protein so my hypo gonadil thyroid dosen't stop producing it from ledying cells in the membrane.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf, cycling creatine... um... we can tell who here paid attention in biochem class. Bet you cycle protein too.
clearly we do. and who is an exercise science major that likes data. :D

Title:

Creatine supplementation in health and disease. Effects of chronic creatine ingestion in vivo: down-regulation of the expression of creatine transporter isoforms in skeletal muscle.

Researchers:

Guerrero-Ontiveros ML, Wallimann T.
Institute for Cell Biology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH-Honggerberg, Zurich.

Source:

Mol Cell Biochem 1998 Jul;184(1-2):427-37

Summary:

These researchers studied the in vivo effect of dietary creatine as well as 3-GPA (a creatine analog that is a competitive inhibitor of creatine entry) on the expression of the creatine transporter (creatine T). Long term feeding of rats with 3-GPA has been previously shown to decrease creatine levels in skeletal muscles without effecting creatine T expression. In this study, the expression of the creatine T was examined in rats chronically fed either 4% creatine or 2.5% GPA. Dietary creatine administered for 3-6 months, significantly lowered the expression of creatine T polypeptides. The rats fed the creatine analog GPA showed virtually no change (perhaps even a slight increase) in creatine T polypeptide expression.

Discussion:

The wide spread use of creatine among athletes and bodybuilders has raised concerns about possible negative side effects. Of course most of the nay sayers are looking to control its availability with little real concern for the well being of those who use it. This study has answered a question that has rested on the minds of many, which is, "Is there any reason to cycle creatine?" From the study above we see that the abundance and activity of the creatine transporter is negatively effected by long term creatine ingestion. The creatine transporter is down regulated with continued exposure to extracellular creatine.

Human skeletal muscle has an upper limit of creatine that can, or will, be contained within the cell. This limit is around 150-160 mmol/kg of dry muscle. As the intracellular concentration of creatine approaches this level, the synthesis of creatine transporters declines and even stops depending on the amount of creatine ingested over time. In the study above, it was shown that the creatine transporter is regulated by the content of creatine in the cell rather than by the interaction of creatine, or it’s analog 3-GPA, with the transporter.

All the arguments about creatine absorption being a limiting factor in creatine content within the cell are bogus. Creatine does not need to be "micronized" or "effervesent" to lead to an increase in creatine content within your muscles. The activity of the creatine transporter is the limiting factor. Any trick increase in creatine absorption will only hasten creatine transporter down regulation. It only requires about 5 grams per day for 30 days to increase the content of creatine within muscle tissue to the same extent as 30 grams per day for 6 days. The sooner you reach the upper limit the sooner your muscles become unable to take up creatine. It is better to maintain sufficient levels of creatine transporters in order not to cause a rapid decline in creatine content once creatine supplementation is discontinued. Clearly there appears to be good reason to cycle creatine supplementation.

The authors of this study recommend not using creatine for over 3 months at a time. To truly cycle creatine you will have to take at least 4 weeks off. Creatine levels take at least one month to return to pre-supplement levels. It may be important to take the entire month off because one speculated mechanism of creatine transporter downregulation is that when the intracellular levels (levels inside the muscle cell) are increased the creatine transporters are taken down and not replaced as long as creatine levels remain elevated. Thus it might take as long as a month for creatine transporters to return to normal after chronic creatine supplementation. Keep in mind that no one has actually shown that long-term supplementation with creatine is a bad thing.
----------------------------------------------------

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unpublished material from "luc van loon" shows that only two months a muscle creatine levels can hold. If you no longer use, it drops the mirror. What mechanisms behind this are not known, but scientists suspect that the sport cell production of creatine stilzet.

I had to convert this into english, so it isn't that grammar friendly. but im searching for the study, they are out there.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
If you "saw a study", then post it.
its somewhere on ergo-log.com theres so many articles on there. anything and everything you want to know about supplements/steroids but dont have a way to answer for sure...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I guarontee you that I can find 3x as many studies showing just the opposite jd, the general consensous right now is that there is no ned to cycle creatine.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This thread smells like a setup and I'm not talking fitboy abs

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I guarontee you that I can find 3x as many studies showing just the opposite jd, the general consensous right now is that there is no ned to cycle creatine.
Of couse I cycle protein and fiber, my butt hole thanks me