T3 & Clen

MaNiAc

Awards
For all you guys taking T3 with or without clen, what do you prefer to stack with it to prevent mucle loss from the T3?

MaNiAc

Awards
Prop?

Do u recommend say prop? And is 1cc/week gonan be enough?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prop would be good as it's quick acting ester.

How long you planning on running this?

If you used a mild dosage of T3 (around 50 mcg) you could stay on longer before ramping down. I would definitely use a long ramp down with T3. Like 2 weeks, personally.

A

MaNiAc

Awards
I am going to be on for 5 weeks. 1.5 wekk ramp up till 75 mcg, then a little ramp to 100 mcg then a 2 weeks ramp down to 25 mcg. Then I have some Hot Rox to kick start my my natural thyroid production.

So would u say 1 shot of prop/ week should be good?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Frankly, I don't think 5 weeks is nearly enough.

I know you are using it as a cutter.. but why not run it 8- 10 weeks? You may be able to squeeze in 2 bouts of clen/T3 while on for 8-10 weeks.

You should pin 3 times/week with prop. You need stable blood levels and a regular schedule of will blood levels elevated nicely.

If, you were running it for 8-10 weeks, I'd drop the T3 and run winny instead. Just an idea :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maniac , like they all said , 1 cc per week is not enough , if u can get some test enanthate or cypionate , 1-2 cc per week is enough , with prop , u need atleast 3cc per week . 1 cc every other day .

CrazyNut

Awards
Frankly, I don't think 5 weeks is nearly enough.

I know you are using it as a cutter.. but why not run it 8- 10 weeks? You may be able to squeeze in 2 bouts of clen/T3 while on for 8-10 weeks.

You should pin 3 times/week with prop. You need stable blood levels and a regular schedule of will blood levels elevated nicely.

If, you were running it for 8-10 weeks, I'd drop the T3 and run winny instead. Just an idea :D
i have always heard that max (safe) use of t3 should not exceed a 6wk period. If you have modest fat loss goals, you should have no problems and will be pleased with your results. I am trying to drop 25 lbs in a 10 wk cycle, with 6 - 7 weeks on t3 !

always err in the side of safety with t3.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is correct, don't use T3 past six weeks at a time.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
if taking just the clen, would you need to run test or something with it? or just do the 2 weeks on 2 off with ecy inbetween. how bout a ph with it, instead of test if you need to run something?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't need to run anything with clen. A lot of guys use it in PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11