When to start PH cycle?

userinvalid

Awards
I've been away travelling and partying for a lot of the summer and hence have not been to the gym properly in 3 months. I have been wanting to start a PH cycle to enhance my gains for a while now and have researched a lot about them and their effects. I'm 22, have been training for 5+ years and have my diet and routine up to scratch.

My question is, would it be fine to start PH cycle now? (1-AD & 4-AD / 6-OXO, ZMA & Milk thistle for PCT)

There's a girl coming to see me in a month that I want to impress as well...

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
If you want to impress a girl you may not want to be coming off of something then anyway. Your pct is kinda whack and you may not feel up to par upon her arrival and blow it. Hit it hard au naturale for a bit and cycle once you get muscle memory back and revin.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
No. I am certainly not going to lecture but I strongly advise against doing what you have posted.

I sincerely hope you research a proper cycle, not just "take this and that and you'll be fine". Look into your loading, cycle, and post cycle therepy. What you have listed is not a good approach to any of them (and a non-existent loading phase).

Cheers to doing things right. Good luck!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would get back in a solid lifting routine for 3-6 months before starting a steriod.
This is GREAT advice. Just get you some all natural supps and if you are trying to burn fat get you a thermogenic and a natty test booster and as long as you have a good diet and the staple supps you good to go :thumbsup: you will make great gains. And yeah dude, DO NOT go on this if your girl is coming up and you think you will need your libido as you could ruin the perfect moment when your "boy" won't rise up to the challenge (if you know what I mean). Get back into a good solid routine and then consider this. In the meantime just do some more homework, that way you will be completely ready when the time comes to use a PH. Goodluck and God Bless

userinvalid

Awards
Thanks, this all really good advice and what I needed to hear and I'll take it on board.
I'm going to do some more research and maybe use a natural test booster for the meantime. I've used natty test boosters before, but what is considered the best? Been thinking of trying T-Bol with Novedex XT.
Also, for when I do decide to start on PH, what would a good loading phase involve?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, this all really good advice and what I needed to hear and I'll take it on board.
I'm going to do some more research and maybe use a natural test booster for the meantime. I've used natty test boosters before, but what is considered the best? Been thinking of trying T-Bol with Novedex XT.
Also, for when I do decide to start on PH, what would a good loading phase involve?
I am not sure what you mean by loading phase for a PH. There is no loading phase for these things for example h-drol is usually run 50/50/75/75/75/75 and Havoc or Epi 30/30/40/40 and m-drol(which is not a good one to start with is 10/10/20. You do need to preload your support supps such as Cycle Support because it has hawthorne berry for BP contol and it needs to be preloaded for 7-10 days before cycle and run during the cycle to be effective.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Something else to point out is you would need to pre-load your cycle support two weeks prior to starting a cycle too - just another reason why you couldn't jump into a cycle immediately.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something else to point out is you would need to pre-load your cycle support two weeks prior to starting a cycle too - just another reason why you couldn't jump into a cycle immediately.
We usually recommend 7-10 days our new orange cycle support has 12 more serving free so it can pretty much take care of the preload and a 4 week cycle.

muller

muller

Awards
March 3, 2010 at 7:59am EST.. but if it's 8:00 or later, you missed your window

userinvalid

Awards
Hmmm... I didn't really understand that post either