Methyl-dien dosing

muscles4life

Awards
I've been taking M-Dien for almost five days now at 4 mgs. ED, I take 2 mgs in the A.M and 2 in the P.M. I've been doing this since we don't know the half life. With M1,4ADD it is recommended to take all at once, so I'm wondering if I should be taking M-Dien all at once? Any help appreciated. I'm taking 4 mgs because of my body weight 245 @ 10% BF 5'11". and I was on M1T for 5 days prior to starting M-Dien. I couldn't wait to quit M1T because of the bad lethargy I got on it.(to hard to do my job) Since they are supposed to be similar in results, just less sides I figured it would be fine to switch.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you dosing is fine. I do not thinking taking it all at once or seperate will make any tremendous difference.

Have you noticed any results thus far?

muscles4life

Awards
I feel alot better on it then M1T, The pumps are the same(great) I think I might have put a few more lbs. on in the last day or two, but I was already up 5 lbs from M1T. I don't lift today, but tomorrow I will defenitly know if it's doing something. Tomorrow is chest, tri day and I'll weigh in. Is this supposed to be quick acting like M1T?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yes it is quick acting and spliting it up is fine. When i was testing it I was pliting it up in 4 equal doses during the day so you are fine with 2.

jamesbrosky

Awards
sounds cool dude
cant wait to hear about your progress........

muscles4life

Awards
I defenitly see results from the M-Dien, I was up 2 more lbs. today and benched 460 lbs alot easier then last week. The pumps were awesome, got lots of complements at the gym. I think I hold a little more water on this then M1T but not bad. I get a little bit more acne also, nothing to noticeable though. I actually looked like I had put on more then 2 lbs, it looked more like 5+. I feel really good on M-Dien, so until anything new comes out, this would be my first choice for PH/PS.

Vice

Awards
Are you getting your blood drawn at all before/during/after the cycle?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I defenitly see results from the M-Dien, I was up 2 more lbs. today and benched 460 lbs alot easier then last week. The pumps were awesome, got lots of complements at the gym. I think I hold a little more water on this then M1T but not bad. I get a little bit more acne also, nothing to noticeable though. I actually looked like I had put on more then 2 lbs, it looked more like 5+. I feel really good on M-Dien, so until anything new comes out, this would be my first choice for PH/PS.
are you saying the M-dien is bloating you more than M1T? not "dry" gains? how is the strength on this stuff?

muscles4life

Awards
Are you getting your blood drawn at all before/during/after the cycle?

I had my blood drawn at the end of my last M1T cycle, and I'll have it done at the end of this cycle also.

muscles4life

Awards
are you saying the M-dien is bloating you more than M1T? not "dry" gains? how is the strength on this stuff?

I wouldn't say "bloating" as in look real puffy, but I am not as hard and ripped as M1T(but not by much) and my joints don't bother me as much on M-Dien. I would say strength gains are the same as M1T. I would say M-Dien at this point seems the same as M1T in most aspects, except for alot less sides on it. I feel more energetic in the gym on M-Dien and look foward to lifting, where as on M1T I loved the gains but was always cramping(I took LOTS of taurine and potassium) and felt like crap. I don't cramp on M-Dien and only slight back pain.(which I get when I gain alot of weight quick anyway) I love this stuff.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome !!! Can't wait to try it out - waiting on the tabs hehe

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say "bloating" as in look real puffy, but I am not as hard and ripped as M1T(but not by much) and my joints don't bother me as much on M-Dien. I would say strength gains are the same as M1T. I would say M-Dien at this point seems the same as M1T in most aspects, except for alot less sides on it. I feel more energetic in the gym on M-Dien and look foward to lifting, where as on M1T I loved the gains but was always cramping(I took LOTS of taurine and potassium) and felt like crap. I don't cramp on M-Dien and only slight back pain.(which I get when I gain alot of weight quick anyway) I love this stuff.
thank you for the details in your feedback. so basically, you're saying that the gains from M-dien are like M1T , but w/o sides, right? awesome!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
According to sledge you really don't need to stack anything with this...this is a very powerful compound and will be sufficient by itself.

muscles4life

Awards
Are you using 4-ad with this and if so how?
I'm not stacking anything with it, works great by itself. With M1T it was recommended to stack it with 4AD to help with the sides, since M-Dien has alot less sides you don't need it.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been taking M-Dien for almost five days now at 4 mgs. ED, I take 2 mgs in the A.M and 2 in the P.M. I've been doing this since we don't know the half life. With M1,4ADD it is recommended to take all at once, so I'm wondering if I should be taking M-Dien all at once? Any help appreciated. I'm taking 4 mgs because of my body weight 245 @ 10% BF 5'11". and I was on M1T for 5 days prior to starting M-Dien. I couldn't wait to quit M1T because of the bad lethargy I got on it.(to hard to do my job) Since they are supposed to be similar in results, just less sides I figured it would be fine to switch.
i am on a m14add cycle and am taking 30mg split up into 3 doses. what are the reasons/advantages for taking all 30mg at one time?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it really depends on the compound and what you are trying to do, I guess I should just start a new thread about dosing since most people seem to be asking. Ill try and give the reasons why one might be better over the other. If a mod wants to move this to a better thread or something please do.

First let me explain that I come from the schoool of thought of spreading out the dose as much as possible throughout the day so there are no high spikes of the compound in the blood. For me, this has always worked the best in gains as well as mood flucuations. Also I have had my shoulder replaced 3 times and ankle fused, so there is rarely a day where I can try and max out a specific lift. So i dont need a high peak in blood concentration to try and get a new Personal Best in a lift nor do i compete in lifting events.

High spikes are best for when you are trying to get a lot more done in the gym in lifting, aggresion, amount of weight lifted, etc. Also if you are taking a single compound by itself you probably will get more out of a single dose 1 hour prior to your workout then you would if you split it up throughout the day. Since you will have the highest concentration after that dose you are hoping that it will allow for a higher amount of weight lifted, or greater number of reps with increased recovery time inbetween sets. So if you are trying focus on a strength or a mass type workout building phase in your diet and you are using M14ADDiol for ex., i would take all 30mgs prior to workout.

Now if you are dieting (Ill give me reasons why), just looking to slowly improve week in week out or stacking compounds together I personally feel it is better to split the doses up during the day as much as possible. This way you have a constant level flow of hormones in the blood throughout the day. For dieting I believe certain hormones have a great effect on fatloss and feel that by having an even flow throughout the day it allows your body to be able to use those hormones for fatloss as much as possible. Where as if you spiked it with a single dose you may only get a short window of opportunity to effect the fatloss. Plus having hormone levels stable also allow for a more stable mood, you dont want highs and lows in your mood while on restricted cals and working out. High amounts of hormones can have a effect on mood (and i do not mean roid raging or anything like that). For ex. M1t seems to have about a 8 hour half life, if you look at some blood work, so after 8 hours if you didnt take another dose you could feel a lul or more lethargy then normal during that part of the day. That is not what you want to feel like if you are having 750 less cals per day, where only 50 of them are in carbs while doing 30mins of cardio. Also by stacking it with another compound you are given the chance to spread out another compound through the day so you may not want to spikes unless of course you are stacking something specific. (this is only for example) if you were using 20mg M5AA per day with 30mgs per day of M14ADD i would rather have the M5AA just pre workout and either split the m14add into two doses of 15 mgs 4 hours before workout and 4 hours after to help with recovery or the full 30 in the a.m. to get it into the blood until you would be taking the m5aa.

When ever i test a compound I always split the dose up into mutiple amounts, MDien i used 5 doses per day, starting at 250mcg per dose. I feel that is the best way to test it. So it really comes down to how well you know your body, what type of workout your are doing, what type of diet you are following and what goals you are looking for.

So let me try and recap this huge post, single compounds i would use alone in 1 single dose 1 hour prior to workout providing you are not currently dieting or under more stress then normal. If you know your body responds well to high blood concetrations then you want single dosing.
When stacking or dieting or under more stress then normal (holidays for some people) i would spread the dose out in 6-8 hours intervals. If you know your body does well on a constant throughout the day (like blood sugar) then you may want to try splitting up the doses.
For everyone who is trying out methyls, regardless of the taste or how much you hate it I would try giving an 8oz. glass of grapefruit juice first thing in the a.m. a try and see how it does. What is the worst thing that could happen it dosent help at all and you have to drink something sour for a week or 2. You may find out that even though it is nasty, you need less of the PH to get the same effect.

boomer69

Awards
it really depends on the compound and what you are trying to do, I guess I should just start a new thread about dosing since most people seem to be asking. Ill try and give the reasons why one might be better over the other. If a mod wants to move this to a better thread or something please do.

First let me explain that I come from the schoool of thought of spreading out the dose as much as possible throughout the day so there are no high spikes of the compound in the blood. For me, this has always worked the best in gains as well as mood flucuations. Also I have had my shoulder replaced 3 times and ankle fused, so there is rarely a day where I can try and max out a specific lift. So i dont need a high peak in blood concentration to try and get a new Personal Best in a lift nor do i compete in lifting events.

High spikes are best for when you are trying to get a lot more done in the gym in lifting, aggresion, amount of weight lifted, etc. Also if you are taking a single compound by itself you probably will get more out of a single dose 1 hour prior to your workout then you would if you split it up throughout the day. Since you will have the highest concentration after that dose you are hoping that it will allow for a higher amount of weight lifted, or greater number of reps with increased recovery time inbetween sets. So if you are trying focus on a strength or a mass type workout building phase in your diet and you are using M14ADDiol for ex., i would take all 30mgs prior to workout.

Now if you are dieting (Ill give me reasons why), just looking to slowly improve week in week out or stacking compounds together I personally feel it is better to split the doses up during the day as much as possible. This way you have a constant level flow of hormones in the blood throughout the day. For dieting I believe certain hormones have a great effect on fatloss and feel that by having an even flow throughout the day it allows your body to be able to use those hormones for fatloss as much as possible. Where as if you spiked it with a single dose you may only get a short window of opportunity to effect the fatloss. Plus having hormone levels stable also allow for a more stable mood, you dont want highs and lows in your mood while on restricted cals and working out. High amounts of hormones can have a effect on mood (and i do not mean roid raging or anything like that). For ex. M1t seems to have about a 8 hour half life, if you look at some blood work, so after 8 hours if you didnt take another dose you could feel a lul or more lethargy then normal during that part of the day. That is not what you want to feel like if you are having 750 less cals per day, where only 50 of them are in carbs while doing 30mins of cardio. Also by stacking it with another compound you are given the chance to spread out another compound through the day so you may not want to spikes unless of course you are stacking something specific. (this is only for example) if you were using 20mg M5AA per day with 30mgs per day of M14ADD i would rather have the M5AA just pre workout and either split the m14add into two doses of 15 mgs 4 hours before workout and 4 hours after to help with recovery or the full 30 in the a.m. to get it into the blood until you would be taking the m5aa.

When ever i test a compound I always split the dose up into mutiple amounts, MDien i used 5 doses per day, starting at 250mcg per dose. I feel that is the best way to test it. So it really comes down to how well you know your body, what type of workout your are doing, what type of diet you are following and what goals you are looking for.

So let me try and recap this huge post, single compounds i would use alone in 1 single dose 1 hour prior to workout providing you are not currently dieting or under more stress then normal. If you know your body responds well to high blood concetrations then you want single dosing.
When stacking or dieting or under more stress then normal (holidays for some people) i would spread the dose out in 6-8 hours intervals. If you know your body does well on a constant throughout the day (like blood sugar) then you may want to try splitting up the doses.
For everyone who is trying out methyls, regardless of the taste or how much you hate it I would try giving an 8oz. glass of grapefruit juice first thing in the a.m. a try and see how it does. What is the worst thing that could happen it dosent help at all and you have to drink something sour for a week or 2. You may find out that even though it is nasty, you need less of the PH to get the same effect.
Just curious about the grapefruit juice. Does it matter which kind you take...ruby red grapefruit or regular grapefruit juice?

rhatid

Banned
Awards
You may find out that even though it is nasty, you need less of the PH to get the same effect.

its weird that you have to mention something about the taste.. the more
i read these boards, the more i realize 90% of the people here are straight up
pussies. cmon people, you whine about stuff tasting nasty so you request that
these resaearch places flavor their products. wtf?!!! its part of the game.. if you cant handle the taste i can imagine you cant handle deep down and dirty sets.
the same fucking people who sit at the bench chatting with their friends instead of working out.

rhatid

blazing fire on pussyholes!!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
its weird that you have to mention something about the taste.. the more
i read these boards, the more i realize 90% of the people here are straight up
pussies. cmon people, you whine about stuff tasting nasty so you request that
these resaearch places flavor their products. wtf?!!! its part of the game.. if you cant handle the taste i can imagine you cant handle deep down and dirty sets.
the same fucking people who sit at the bench chatting with their friends instead of working out.

rhatid

blazing fire on pussyholes!!
Why dont you chill out and stop making fun of everyone?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
When ever i test a compound I always split the dose up into mutiple amounts, MDien i used 5 doses per day, starting at 250mcg per dose.
I assume the tabs will be 1mg. So if I wanted to dose evenly throughout the day at 250mcg 4x a day for a total of 1mg, I would need to go with the oral. Does the MDien beta come with an oral syringe for dosing?

muscles4life

Awards
I assume the tabs will be 1mg. So if I wanted to dose evenly throughout the day at 250mcg 4x a day for a total of 1mg, I would need to go with the oral. Does the MDien beta come with an oral syringe for dosing?

It comes with a dropper, not marked, but the label says 1/2 dropper = 1/2 ml.
I switched and use a oral syringe.

lvtrojan

Awards
grapefruit juice

Could you just pour the m-dien into the grapefruit juice and then drink it that way?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could, but I would shoot the M-dien in my mouth then chase it with the juice. I wouldn't want to run the risk of loosing any product myself.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i just switched over to new oral syringes, that have 1/4ml marks on the side so dosing will not be a problem. I tried a stronger fruit pucnh flavor today and seems to be pretty good also, so i am going to just go by feedback and pick one that way.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sledge, what kind of flavoring have you used on the betas that you've sent out so far? I ordered 3 bottles of the beta and should be receiving it before too long hopefully.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the beta M4OHN and it is fruit punch. It isn't bad at all.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
so far fruit punch and wild strawberry. I am going to try peppermint next week and see. so far i think wild starwberry is the winner though.