Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I see it on a ton of foriegn RX sites but I would rather buy it from someone in the US.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I saw it the other day, let me find it again.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there is a company. It was posted about 2 weeks ago in the Anabolics section.
I'll see if I can find it. Some people complained about not getting their orders, or it
taking forever, I forget.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
These people are taking a very long time to fill orders. Check out basskiller's board for info. I'd recommend against dealing with them. My order has been "processing" for a month now.
one month...ouch

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These people are taking a very long time to fill orders. Check out basskiller's board for info. I'd recommend against dealing with them. My order has been "processing" for a month now.
even legit online pharmacies from india take only 3 weeks at the longest.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
HCG is mostly used with steroid cycles, so unfortunately, you usually have to find a source that deals with steroids to get HCG...

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ancilla had a shopping cart problem and have made good with just about everyone. i used them once and was pleased, but their system was not ready to handle the big influx of orders they started getting. It started dropping some and they didnt realize it, though it took payment. anyway, they are close to caught up and their products are good. so they are not scammers, just were slow. take it for what its worth.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I see it on a ton of foriegn RX sites but I would rather buy it from someone in the US.
Look up "GH Canada" they have distribution centers in USA but it comes labeled "H-Squared"..... I've used theyre hcg several times and it's real deal, had me recover in nearly 3 weeks time after a 16 week deca run. Fast shipping. Responsive