Opinions on Fina/Prop/M1T Cycle

Brock Landers

Awards
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

I've been thinking about the following:
Wks 1-4 20mg. M1T ED
Wks 1-8 75 mg Tren ED
Wks 1-10 75 mg Prop ED

Post Cycle: Nolva/Clomid/Arimidex therapy 3 Wks Standard PCT dosing

I am interested in opinions on the M1T in the beginning with the Fina. Mainly, I am interested in the toxicity of the two together, and whether I should bump the M1T down to 10mg/day or completely cut it out of the cycle.

I have experience with about 5 cycles in the past (the last 3 Fina/Prop), good gains from all.

Stats: 6'2", 220, 12% BF, Looking for mostly lean gains.

Diet and Training are spot on, thanks to IA.

Thanks for the help!

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
Looks good.

Better buy some good pins... you're going to be a fucking pincushion.

You could probably cut the Prop down to 200mg every third day (it has a half life of three days. Or switch to pure test suspension if you are determined to do ED shots.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would not run fina and M1T together, what is the point? ...considering many see them as alternatives to each other (somewhat akin to running EQ and Deca IMO).

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say the same thing as Jweave. Why run the two together?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion m1t is good kick off drug and fina is a good base cycle drug( coupled with test) I dont see any real effects from fina till week 3 or 4 but M1t is pretty immediate and amazing. Ive only used fina once and it was transdermally so my sample is slightly skewed but take it as you will.

Brock Landers

Awards
magg, thats kind of what I was thinking, using the M1T as a "quick-hitter" aka Dianabol for the first 4 weeks, then when the tren hits (for me around week 4) discontinuing use of the product. I do understand that both compounds will be circulating in my system prior to the 4th week, and that is where my concern lies. I guess I could start the fina at week 4? perhaps load at 150 mg for 3 days to get Fina levels up quickly then drop to 150 eod? oh yeah, Im pinning every other day, so as to avoid the "pin-cushion" feeling. thoughts?