Wanted opinions on this cycle

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
What does everyone think of this cycle. I got it from Basskillers new board and just wanted to see what some of the opinions were over here.

"Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week

1-15 Deca 1 gram ew

1-30 1 gram EQ ew

1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week

20-30 1 gram suspension every week

22-30 120mg var ed

34-40 40mg halo ed

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Also forgot to mention the guy is 24 and 280lbs.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Dear lord i hope this guy has relegated himself to a short life because that is a crazy amount of gear. It looks well though out but it is s till absolutely nuts. If hes not a pro there is no reason for him to do that much gear.

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
man 2 grams of test is **** load. and 120mg of var....wow

dude thats alot IMO

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, as he puts it some drink their lives away, so use drugs, some like him want to be a beast. Who am I to judge. It just seemed like a lot when you're not getting paid for it(although he does fight in the MMA I think), but to each his own.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Complete overkill on so many levels.

I

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Before I saw your second post, I thought you were saying this was going to be your cycle.

I can't imagine how much this must have cost him, in both years off his life and money.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
What does everyone think of this cycle. I got it from Basskillers new board and just wanted to see what some of the opinions were over here.

"Alright so ive been slowly piece by piece putting this cycle together and its finally going to become reality. I've been on over a year so far, after this im taking a 6 month break from gear, just using IGF gh and slin

Gh 9 ius ed
Slin 20 ius ed 10/10
IGF1 90mcg ed
pgf2.. undecided yet

Now the gear...

Anadrol 200mg ed run the first 25 weeks of the cycle at 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off alongside 50-70mg dbol

1-40 test-e 2 grams every week

1-15 Deca 1 gram ew

1-30 1 gram EQ ew

1-40 1 gram tren enanthate a week

20-30 1 gram suspension every week

22-30 120mg var ed

34-40 40mg halo ed
Damn! And to think, Basskiller said that his no flameing whatsoever policy was set in stone. This is the type of foolishness Im talking about when I say sometimes flaming is a neccesity.

db

T

Tahq

Awards
What no M1T? Yikes...that's enough gear for a few peps to do a few cycles.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this cycle reaks of one of those west coast boys whose first cycle was a gram of test and prolly 600mg of deca...

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw someone post something about 2 grams of test as alot, well that dude is doing 3 grams. I wonder how much all that cost?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I think he said the entire cycle is around $20,000.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
This is the kind of guy that will end up in liver failure, or rip a pec in half, or with stress fractures of major bones, or have tendonitis so bad he won't be able to curl his coffe mug.

And we wonder how steroids gets a bad name!!!!