Second part of M1t Cycle

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious how many people get the "Sick" symptoms when they go back on their second 2 weeker? (Assuming you did a 2 on, 2off, then 2 on again.

I came down with strep and it screwed my first 2 weeker off and I'm hoping things will go a lot smoother for my second one.

Any feedback on whether the 2nd one is better than the first??

Thanks.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess nobody has any reply. I'm 3 full days into my second 2 weeker and no sickness so far. So hopefully I'll see better results during this second 2 weeks.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It is not likely anyone has sufficient experience with a 2 on/2 off/2 on cycle--complete with sickness--to reply. Good luck this time. :)

azgymrat

Awards
I'm just curious how many people get the "Sick" symptoms when they go back on their second 2 weeker? (Assuming you did a 2 on, 2off, then 2 on again.

I came down with strep and it screwed my first 2 weeker off and I'm hoping things will go a lot smoother for my second one.

Any feedback on whether the 2nd one is better than the first??

Thanks.
I don't think anyone gets strep from m1t or anyother PH/AAS. Could lower your natural resistance but if you get strep you get it 'cause your were exposed somehow. Bad luck is just that - bad luck.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Its seems to be the general consensus that m1t lowers resistance. I haven't been sick in two years and I get very ill 3 or 4 days into cycle??? This along with other's experiences clearly says that m1t is related with sickness in one way or another.

Day 4 of part 2 is going well. I feel much better than the first 2 weeks. Hopefully this one will yield some good gains.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Many people experience colds and or the flu while using 1-test of any kind. It's not limited to M1T.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21