Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?

kashmoney72

Awards
My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winni V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?

douglasbarbin

Awards
Do a Google search for "Winni V" and you'll see a bodybuilding.com thread by Big Cat about this stuff. Just type forum.bodybuilding.com in the address bar, followed by a forward slash "/" followed by "showthread.php?t=1187" and go there (Sorry, I don't have enough posts yet to post links). Read that. You're talking about the "Winni-V" from SDI Labs, right? The stuff they sell with "D-Bol" in the back of Maxim magazines and stuff, correct? You're basically throwing your money away if you buy that stuff.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
idk what she is willing to do but dont think many ph's are very suitable for women just wanting a jump start to their workout. If shes just looking to get amped up i would suggest a pre-workout drink like jack3d or NO-xplode or something like that. If shes look for like a real boost i have a female friend who is a figure comeptitor and she swears by Primobolan (which is an AAS) and i think this would probably be the best route, do some research on it and you can always see where it takes you.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
there is a huge difference, especially for women, in terms of jump starting a workout and taking prohormones/designer steroids

if she wants a kick start try NO products, creatine, or strong coffee

Taking a hormones as a women is different ballgame than it is for a man

RSR36

Awards
Winstrol in women is a bad idea and many "gurus" have backed off recommending it anymore. It is likely to cause oily skin, acne, hair loss and clitoral enlargement! : ) Really... Even men know it is harsh on the skin and hair since it is a dht derivative and binds well to the androgen receptor. My girlfriend used 6mg daily and tolerated it, but 10mg caused acne, VERY HIGH sex drive and some swelling of the clit. She ended it and had to use accutane to get her skin clear. The results on her body was amazing, but not worth the acne : (. 10mg Anavar seemed better. No real side effects, but she used 10mg accutane e3d as well. Not as good of results as the winstrol, but much easier on her. Her third cycle is currently 15mg Oxyguno and it is doing fantastic with zero sides. I love compound this for her. She is very experienced in the gym. Trains very hard, does 1 hour cardio daily and is an all around athlete. Cute as a button and about 122 at 5'3". Around 12% bf. Oh she also did ok on 11oxo at 150mg daily. But it made her joints hurt and she was very lethargic. So far out of the different cycles, Oxyguno has been the best for good results and zero sides.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
RSR i wish i had a girl like that, thats hot

I think var is probably the best choice for women

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Var is the premier drug for women. As mentioned winny is being backed off by the gurus and other people. As far as legal.... MAYBE a low dosed 4-chloro like cycle. But my first choice would be anavar.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winni V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?
Reiterating that a hormonal cycle is FAR from appropriate for a female who "wants to jump start her workout." There are other effective products out there for a woman with such a "goal" (and her goal needs to be more SPECIFIC as well; "jump start" could mean anything from having energy to train to actually starting to train).

If she's just a beginner, then she doesn't need ANY supplements aside from the basic staples until she has built a solid training foundation and supplement experience (andI would suggest educating her on proper nutrition, appropriate training, and other supplements).

If she's more experienced then get her to look at products such as preworkout products or natural Growth Hormone and testosterone boosters, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

douglasbarbin

Awards
Winstrol in women is a bad idea and many "gurus" have backed off recommending it anymore. It is likely to cause oily skin, acne, hair loss and clitoral enlargement! : ) Really... Even men know it is harsh on the skin and hair since it is a dht derivative and binds well to the androgen receptor. My girlfriend used 6mg daily and tolerated it, but 10mg caused acne, VERY HIGH sex drive and some swelling of the clit. She ended it and had to use accutane to get her skin clear. The results on her body was amazing, but not worth the acne : (. 10mg Anavar seemed better. No real side effects, but she used 10mg accutane e3d as well. Not as good of results as the winstrol, but much easier on her. Her third cycle is currently 15mg Oxyguno and it is doing fantastic with zero sides. I love compound this for her. She is very experienced in the gym. Trains very hard, does 1 hour cardio daily and is an all around athlete. Cute as a button and about 122 at 5'3". Around 12% bf. Oh she also did ok on 11oxo at 150mg daily. But it made her joints hurt and she was very lethargic. So far out of the different cycles, Oxyguno has been the best for good results and zero sides.
I believe the OP was talking about "Winni-V" by SDI Labs, which is not stanzolol/winstrol, but according to Big Cat (as stated on BB.com forums):
Winni-V is a sublingual compound made of the testosterone precursor 4-diol and the inferior nandrolone precursor 19Nor in a cyclodextrin based delivery. Note that cyclodextrin has a maximum delivery capacity of 25 mg (comparable to 300 mg oral) as was shown in tests conducted at Eastern Michigan university. A moderate dose of prohormones orally would be 600 mg, and the kind a bodybuilder is looking for is 900 mg or higher. Now 19Nor is a cheap source. the better choice would be Nor-diol, and for the price of Winni-V they could have sprung for it too. 19Nor converts at a three times lower rate and readily aromatizes to estrogen. meaning you can have an increase in side-effects without seeing and increase in results. Which is not the case for Nor-diol. So you have two compounds that make testosterone and nandrolone respectively in a low dose with an inferior delivery mechanism. Now they market it as though just taking these products will miraculously give you an ester of stanazolol (Winstrol). So by some miracle the body will change a testosterone and nandrolone molecule into stanazolol ? I must not have been paying attention in chemistry class , because they never taught us that.
Can we get some clarity as to which product the OP was asking about?

Anyways, I've heard that 11-OXO and Oxyguno are relatively safe for women, but this is all hearsay and I personally have no female friends who have taken either compound, so take that with a grain of salt.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SDI labs is shady and I would never spend money on it.

I would assume the person that posted that was referring to real Winstrol, or at least hopefully.

douglasbarbin

Awards
SDI labs is shady and I would never spend money on it.

I would assume the person that posted that was referring to real Winstrol, or at least hopefully.
Well he DID refer specifically to "winni V" which is the SDI Labs product. Never heard Stanozolol/Winstrol referred to as that (at least not with the "V") but ya never know, I guess.

RSR36

Awards
Actually, back in the 90's, it was common to call "winstrol" or "stanozolol" WINNI V. It is because winstrol was a vet drug for horses in injectible form. So the V was for VET. But it really only applied to the inject. Orals were still sometimes called that as well, but there was far less knowledge and it was a slang term for all winstrol. But I'm just rambling about it as I am sure he probably was refering to the SDI crap or whatever it is. Lol.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, back in the 90's, it was common to call "winstrol" or "stanozolol" WINNI V. It is because winstrol was a vet drug for horses in injectible form. So the V was for VET. But it really only applied to the inject. Orals were still sometimes called that as well, but there was far less knowledge and it was a slang term for all winstrol. But I'm just rambling about it as I am sure he probably was refering to the SDI crap or whatever it is. Lol.
Yep!!

kashmoney72

Awards
Anavar...? is that OTC? please explain? im sure i can get it either way. How is it taken during a cycle and the pct for women on it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anavar...? is that OTC? please explain? im sure i can get it either way. How is it taken during a cycle and the pct for women on it?
lol, anavar is an illegal steroid, look it up for yourself, you should be pretty damn well versed in any steroids you're thinking of using on your wife.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
you should be pretty damn well versed in any steroids you're thinking of using on your wife.

ESPECIALLY on ur wife. steroids can do bad bad things to women if taken wrong. i suugest looking into fatburners like DCP, or a EC stack

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established

I just love the black American and Jamaican track and field athletes (The 100m/200m female runners with there big lips and glutes lol) Just felt the need to throw that in.

Back on topic i read Oral Turinabol is useful for women... or Ph H-drol...

RSR36

Awards
Based on the A/A rating for Tbol, it should be good. Androgenic is none to 6. So at least 1/18 the androgenic component to it. I love Tbol. I like it better than any oral. I get zero androgenic side effects at doses up to 50mg daily. But I sure do gain weight. Because of the weight gain effect, it is quite easy foe a woman to bulk up on it. It's a safe bulk, relatively speaking. But most woman want a recomp. I know 2 woman who used it. They both used 10mg daily and both stopped due to weight gain. It's just too potent unless that is their goal. Women also seem to gain water weight even on the lightest steroids. Their bodies are much more sensitive to steroids in general. I live in central east coast of Florida and women using anabolics is somewhat common. It's amazing how bad some of the advice is that ends up enticing women to use steroids. They are not safe 100% for women and at best, they can minimize potential risks ONLY with proper understanding of what they are doing. I reluctantly helped my girlfriend. She has trained for several years. She looks like a gymnist barely 5'2"! She is vascular, and toned, but very girly looking. 2 months after meeting her, I was shocked to find out that she had done a cycle of Var and taken inj. Winstrol... Just because her friend was using it. I sat down with her and broke it down. She was a vegitarian as well... While on juice!!! I spent 6 months training her and changing her diet (she loves meat now!). When she wanted to try something again, I discouraged her, but she is stubborn. So I have helped her. I guess I'm weak, cause I think it's a mistake. But I'd much rather it be this way than what she did before me!!! Crazy girls!

hawkchic7

hawkchic7

Awards
Hey..I sent you a message on your profile page. Would you mind checking it out? Thank you!!