Whats your preference?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to what everyone's preference is for fast acting orals, in a cycle.

Lets use test E, and Dbol as an example.

Do you prefer to to run the dbol up front, to "kickstart" the cycle, maybe in the middle as the test is getting up to full swing, or towards the end in order to help get things, which may have stagnated going again?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to what everyone's preference is for fast acting orals, in a cycle.

Lets use test E, and Dbol as an example.

Do you prefer to to run the dbol up front, to "kickstart" the cycle, maybe in the middle as the test is getting up to full swing, or towards the end in order to help get things, which may have stagnated going again?
I prefer lower doses for longer duration but if I had to choose it would probably later in the cycle to get gains going again.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have used orals at the to jumpstart but prefer that synergy towards the middle or end. I also like to finish with orals so that I can gradually lower the dose into pct.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I prefer lower doses for longer duration but if I had to choose it would probably later in the cycle to get gains going again.
So for Dbol, would you prefer say 20mg for 6 week, over say 30mg for 4? Or something totally different?(ie maybey a LOW dose for the duration)?

I have used orals at the to jumpstart but prefer that synergy towards the middle or end. I also like to finish with orals so that I can gradually lower the dose into pct.
Thanks for your input.

I am also a fan of towards the end.

I always see people "kick starting" so wanted to get some opinions on peoples preferences and why.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if it were to be dbol then id run 30mg for 6 weeks. 50mg for 4 weeks max (even though some run 6 weeks).

if the cycle is long enough, use the compound to jumpstart AND at the end

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
theoretically speaking, at the front makes the most sense to me, because if gains are made early on in a cycle, your body has more time to get used to them and maintain a higher bodyweight over the course of the rest of the cycle, which should help you maintain gains.

If you are putting on a lot of your gains at the end, i just think they'll evaporate quicker than gains that you've been hopefully building on for well about 2 months.

^Yeah a compound at the end... i like the idea of a finisher like Epi or winstrol or whatever you like, run through the last 2 weeks of ester clearance into PCT. Something to "harden up" the gains... i don't know if that hardening helps to keep gains but the look of muscle density is so nice.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if it were to be dbol then id run 30mg for 6 weeks. 50mg for 4 weeks max (even though some run 6 weeks).

if the cycle is long enough, use the compound to jumpstart AND at the end
Good input.

theoretically speaking, at the front makes the most sense to me, because if gains are made early on in a cycle, your body has more time to get used to them and maintain a higher bodyweight over the course of the rest of the cycle, which should help you maintain gains.

If you are putting on a lot of your gains at the end, i just think they'll evaporate quicker than gains that you've been hopefully building on for well about 2 months.

^Yeah a compound at the end... i like the idea of a finisher like Epi or winstrol or whatever you like, run through the last 2 weeks of ester clearance into PCT. Something to "harden up" the gains... i don't know if that hardening helps to keep gains but the look of muscle density is so nice.
Some valid points.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
So for Dbol, would you prefer say 20mg for 6 week, over say 30mg for 4? Or something totally different?(ie maybey a LOW dose for the duration)?

Thanks for your input.

I am also a fan of towards the end.

I always see people "kick starting" so wanted to get some opinions on peoples preferences and why.
20 or 30 mg should be fine for 8 weeks. 50 mg probably want tto stick to 4 or 6 weeks max. These are still pretty conservative considering the doses and durations that orals have been used in controlled settings.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20 or 30 mg should be fine for 8 weeks. 50 mg probably want tto stick to 4 or 6 weeks max. These are still pretty conservative considering the doses and durations that orals have been used in controlled settings.
Got ya. Thanks for chiming in.

30mg has always treated me well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
hahahah....no comment on that....

i have done both and when i run longer cycles (12 weeks or longer) i would run 4 week cycles in the beginning, then stagger my test shots so that the test would peak right as my orals would end, then i would run that for 4-5 weeks, then i would start another lower dose oral compound run for 4-5 weeks at the end while the test clears your system. worked very well for me, PCT was easier when i waited 4-5 days though from my final oral till starting PCT.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ive done it several ways.. Its nice to get gains going again the last 6 weeks of a cycle by adding in something like dbol, but i have also used orals to kickstart cycles.. both work well, but kind of sucks once you come off the oral and say only run test @500 mgs/wk solo after it.. I would suggest adding in a second injectable if you are going that route..

I personally noticed I would drop some size and my strength would pretty much stale out using 25mgs/day of dbol kickstarting and finishing off with only test..

I like the idea of using an oral for the kickstart and then finishing off with a dry one on the end.. Very interesting, however I would have issue using an oral that long.. If only for 8 weeks total with a 4 week down time in the middle that seems a little much by my standards..

I try to keep cycles simple and never overdoing the orals.. Just my 2cc's worth

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
50mg d-bol 4 weeks to kick, and then 4 weeks winn at the end. can substitute anadrol for the dbol and anavar for the winn