clen and dbol stack

hodji killer

Awards
Want to know if any one has tried clenbuterol for fat loss. Heres my plan, gona cycle both clen and dbol 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I have cycled dbol like this before and loved it. Anyways clen 20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/60/60/40/40/20/20. dbol 40mg ed for 14 days. then 2 weeks off. my goal is too lose much fat while maintaining all my muscle mass. I might add t3 as well but not sure. If any one has tried something like this let me know how it turned out. I apreciate any and all input, thanks

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would not mix this

either clen/t3 or dbol/winstrol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really not sure what the point of 2 weeks of dbol is going to do here, other than gain and loose a lot of water.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on clen now, its jsut my opinion.

ppl do mix clen with AAS but only for cutting so like epi or halodrol with clen can be done. using a big bulker liek dbol for clen is nto a good idea. now on the flip side say ur doing a MASSIVE bulk and u would like to keep FAT at minimal then maybe do like heavy dbol and light clen. but thats as far as i would go. personantly i would not use any dbol.clen cycle. if ur really set on doing a AAS/ clen cycle then just get epi or halo. not tren clen and tren would wreck ur BP

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u could also just reun TEST and clen nice clean gains with lower bf

hodji killer

Awards
well I read different things on clen. some say it will make you loose muscle and some say it wont. I have done 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off of dbol before in the past kinda as a pulse. It worked out great for me. anyways the dbol sould be to keep muscle loss at a minimum. Trip, what if I ran dbol at a lower dose for 6 weeks. What if I cut it in half.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I read different things on clen. some say it will make you loose muscle and some say it wont. I have done 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off of dbol before in the past kinda as a pulse. It worked out great for me. anyways the dbol sould be to keep muscle loss at a minimum. Trip, what if I ran dbol at a lower dose for 6 weeks. What if I cut it in half.
I think a pulse of say m,w,f 40mg for a few weeks makes more sense than 2 weeks then nothing.

hodji killer

Awards
how would you run the clen with test. Can you do 2on 2off for 12 weeks? or would you just put it in the end.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would you run the clen with test. Can you do 2on 2off for 12 weeks? or would you just put it in the end.
2 on 2 off through would work, but again bp issues can be bad.

hodji killer

Awards
alright thanks guys i apreciate the advice. I think Im gona go with a 12 week test c and clen. Would it still be safe to jump mstart it with the dbol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just drop the dbol IMO plus there is really no need for 2 weeks of 2 on with clen. just use benedryll every 3rd week for 1 week straight before bed to clean up receptors and u should be fine

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm running clen right now - if you diet right you can stay anti-catabolic. Interesting concept to run clen and dbol stacked. Health-wise you should be fine but they do have somewhat opposing effects.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was waiting for u to shyne in. hey man thanks for all your help... clen so far is nice cuts more than anything else i have used. im buying my benedryll today and have like 1 week left. then ill break (lost my job) for a months and this is a test run ill run a harcore cut on march. i take dieting very serious so i alwasy do a small test run before i do the big one

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i was waiting for u to shyne in. hey man thanks for all your help... clen so far is nice cuts more than anything else i have used. im buying my benedryll today and have like 1 week left. then ill break (lost my job) for a months and this is a test run ill run a harcore cut on march. i take dieting very serious so i alwasy do a small test run before i do the big one
Yeah I'm glad you weighed in on this too and smart to do a test run before the real thing. Clen can definitely get fat levels to paper thin status, which is what I think we're all looking for. I'm also sudo-serious about this cut. I mean I'm committed but I just want to get bf as low as possible before the fall bulk then the spring cut is serious, pre-comp. I think clen doesnt induce catabolism but I'm so paranoid trying to cut without loosing muscle. Running clen with an anabolic might be a decent idea, tho idk about dbol. What are your thoughts jay?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u know CC i was thinkin exact thing earlier. clen has shown do be very effective in me so ill do a bulk cycle soon and during my cut with clen 2 things i will do

1 clen - hyperdrol2- leanfx

2 clean - DRY AAS

i will go #1 if i decide i want a sepresate cut for my cycle so like i guess 2 cuttin cycles.

i wouldnt do dbol and clen id rather go with cuttin AAs and clen and like i said earlier if u wanna bulk with small fatloss simpply TEST/CLEN should do it IMO

im paranoid at loosing muscle too and i have half a inch in my arms already after 2 weeks but risk VS reward = my stomach got soooo much smaller as well were i think its was worth the sacrafise. clens fat burning is not catabolic right but that dose not mean u still cant lose muscle through low cals which if your paranoid add AAS that will help support muscle mass while calorie defiecnt.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
u know CC i was thinkin exact thing earlier. clen has shown do be very effective in me so ill do a bulk cycle soon and during my cut with clen 2 things i will do

1 clen - hyperdrol2- leanfx

2 clean - DRY AAS

i will go #1 if i decide i want a sepresate cut for my cycle so like i guess 2 cuttin cycles.

i wouldnt do dbol and clen id rather go with cuttin AAs and clen and like i said earlier if u wanna bulk with small fatloss simpply TEST/CLEN should do it IMO

im paranoid at loosing muscle too and i have half a inch in my arms already after 2 weeks but risk VS reward = my stomach got soooo much smaller as well were i think its was worth the sacrafise. clens fat burning is not catabolic right but that dose not mean u still cant lose muscle through low cals which if your paranoid add AAS that will help support muscle mass while calorie defiecnt.
Yeah i like option 2 tho option 1 would be great in the spring, around march/april. I was considering, for my fall bulk - 4 weeks winstrol, massive calorie deficit, and clen then dbol bridge into sustanon. I need to crunch for awhile tho to see if i can run it safely. I know a cut right into a bulk may seem counter-productive but I think If I can get lean before the bulk I'll have an easier time leaning up afterward.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lean then bulking is actually a veryyyy productive thing plus it is done all the time, i do it everytime before a bulk. hey i was thinkin what would happen if someone did a massive bulk to AAS and light dose of clen to keep fat at minimum....... effective? i might try this in a year

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
lean then bulking is actually a veryyyy productive thing plus it is done all the time, i do it everytime before a bulk. hey i was thinkin what would happen if someone did a massive bulk to AAS and light dose of clen to keep fat at minimum....... effective? i might try this in a year
I definitely think that the stack of clen with AAS can be effective. The key with that stack is to figure out what the optimal diet would be. I'm thinking an anabolic diet no more than 500 cals over maintenance would yield a very nice lean bulk. Would you exclusively use dry AAS?

mindmuscle

Awards
QUOTE - jay21im if ur really set on doing a AAS/ clen cycle then just get epi or halo. not tren clen and tren would wreck ur BP

So you think Clen + H-drol and Finavol is a bad idea??

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren messes too much with BP same with clen
and hdrol take too long to kick in

and CC umm yes i would use superdrol - yah i know it would be harsh and i usually raise 500cals every week if im SD. so i start at 3000 3500 4000 4500 (keep shockin the body)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i bulk i belive every week u have to raise ur cals not just in beginning

Jrobey12

Awards
This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You should only run Dbol for 4-5 weeks. If you cruise Test for like 8-12 weeks you’ll keep 80% of your gains I know from experimenting not the ****ing internet. Jesus

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You should only run Dbol for 4-5 weeks. If you cruise Test for like 8-12 weeks you’ll keep 80% of your gains I know from experimenting not the ****ing internet. Jesus
Dude.
This is also 9 YEARS OLD.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice resuscitation!