M 4OHN Log, coming soon....

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Shoudl be getting it in this week, as soon as my GF finds my mail key she lost, Im good to go. I havent talked to Sldge much on the decided dose, if Chemo or Bobo have any ideas, feel free to chime in.

surferdude26

Awards
Shoudl be getting it in this week, as soon as my GF finds my mail key she lost, Im good to go. I havent talked to Sldge much on the decided dose, if Chemo or Bobo have any ideas, feel free to chime in.
Awesome bro, looking forward to your log.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I thought Sledge was gonna have M 4OHN available on his site this week? Anybody know when we can can expect to see it?

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever go "off" for an extended period of time? Anyway, I'll be watching this one as well. What are your plans while using this compound?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
damn dude how many cycles have you done in the past 6 mo?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I was off m dien for about 2 weeks or so, I usually take 2-4 week breaks it seems lately, 6 being the most (here we come HRT)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you get to test all the good stuff...anyways good luck with the cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
No, this is 17a-4-hydroxy-nandrolone.
Oops. I think I forgot which thread I was in. All these methyl threads have fired my brain. I am waiting for sledge to release the methyl OHT too.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was off m dien for about 2 weeks or so, I usually take 2-4 week breaks it seems lately, 6 being the most (here we come HRT)
Or you could never come of like some *ahem* people......

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Pro, I started mine today, its 1mg/ml so start with 5mgs and we will see from there. I know I have asked this about a 100 times but can someone post the info for me about anavar dosing per lb of bodyweight again. If this is suppossed to be 10x stronger then anavar, I use to use 80mgs anavar per day so 8mgs should get this done, but we will see.

surferdude26

Awards
Pro, I started mine today, its 1mg/ml so start with 5mgs and we will see from there. I know I have asked this about a 100 times but can someone post the info for me about anavar dosing per lb of bodyweight again. If this is suppossed to be 10x stronger then anavar, I use to use 80mgs anavar per day so 8mgs should get this done, but we will see.
2-.3mg per lb of bodyweight

size

Awards
  • Established
.2mg/lb with anavar has always treated me nicely.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your results. I'm very intrested in this one.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in your results...good luck bro.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will keep a log as well, mine will be shipped on friday.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most likely 4. It depends on if sledge sends me enough. I don't like doing two week cycles.

surferdude26

Awards
Most likely 4. It depends on if sledge sends me enough. I don't like doing two week cycles.
sounds good, looks like i can run one more cycle before the actual product comes out for us non-beta testers :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Sifu yours is going on mon, I want to send you a flavored one and see how it goes.

Thanks for the Var info, that puts this right around where I think it will be. Somewhere between 5-10mgs per day.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Sifu yours is going on mon, I want to send you a flavored one and see how it goes.

Thanks for the Var info, that puts this right around where I think it will be. Somewhere between 5-10mgs per day.
when will you add the m4ohn powder to your site ?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Well day 2 @ 5mgs, not too much to report so far. Im am fighting through lethargy these past few days, but it is unrelated to the compound, as it hs been caused by some "sleep aids" I have been using to wind down from my late night workouts. But, im am gaing some strength back, but not enough yet worth noting.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Well day 2 @ 5mgs, not too much to report so far. Im am fighting through lethargy these past few days, but it is unrelated to the compound, as it hs been caused by some "sleep aids" I have been using to wind down from my late night workouts. But, im am gaing some strength back, but not enough yet worth noting.
if your a big dude 220 +, you should try using it at 10mg +

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
is this true about anavar , you can shrink !!! and do you have to take creatine with it !

[/QUOTE]

Invented by Searle Pharmaceutical in 1964, Anavar was, and still is one of the most popular steroids ever invented. However, today, real Anavar is extremely difficult to get and is often counterfeited. Anavar has all the properties of other steroids, like causing increased protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention . . . but it has one very special property in particular that really separates it from all other steroids . . . it’s extraordinary ability to stimulate massive creatine phosphate synthesis in the muscle cell. Creatine phosphate is very crucial because it helps in the formation of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate). ATP is the actual chemical your muscles use for energy! Obviously this is extremely important so you’ll have enough energy to train intensely. But high ATP levels also serve another vital function . . . greatly increased protein synthesis! In fact, after training, when your ATP levels are depleted, protein synthesis is reduced by a staggering 50%, you’re literally shrinking![/QUOTE]

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You totally read that incorrectly. PRotein synthesis is reduced if your ATP levels are reduced. Not that you will shrink.

Re-read the subject matter.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
if your a big dude 220 +, you should try using it at 10mg +
More than likely i will up dosage, but from talking with a well informed individual, 4-6mgs will be plenty for most, I dont see myself going higher than 7-8mgs.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will probably only do 5mg myself. How many mg';s did you get prolangtum.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how many total mgs I got, about 2.5 blue dropper bottles.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i dont think there will be many people if any who will need above 10mgs but we will see. The only thing I can note so far is more hardness in my muscles, especially shoulders and bis. But other then that, no real changes yet. But it has only been 3 full days.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Designer, did you perform before/after/during bloodtests on your previous experiment with m-dien??

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I did, and I will be sending outthose results in the next newsletter. I did the tests to help out my customers and try and give them an idea of what might be going on. I dontthink I want any of those results posted on the boards because I dont want other companies to be able to use it to sell their product when they could care less. But I am still try to figure out the best way of doing it. Super will be starting his cycle on Friday or Sat, and we will be testing a few of the so called "liver protectants" to see if they actually do anything or not.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Lifts are up a bit, "shacne" is also kicking in. Time for some mega dose B5. I feel a sort of "perpetual pump" all day, much like NO products are supposed to do. It is especially noticeable in my front delts and arms. I feel 30 minutes removed from a workout all day. Im in a bit of indirect pain though today. Yesterday on the Leg Press to polish off my quads at the end, I threw 10 plates on each side and went for a set of 10, rested briefly, did another one, rested, and another one. Im not sure the total number of reps I rest paused like this, but i felt a bottomless sort of energy/strength at the end of my workout. Today my whole quad/hamstring/glute area is friggin sore as hell.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lifts are up a bit, "shacne" is also kicking in. Time for some mega dose B5. I feel a sort of "perpetual pump" all day, much like NO products are supposed to do. It is especially noticeable in my front delts and arms. I feel 30 minutes removed from a workout all day. Im in a bit of indirect pain though today. Yesterday on the Leg Press to polish off my quads at the end, I threw 10 plates on each side and went for a set of 10, rested briefly, did another one, rested, and another one. Im not sure the total number of reps I rest paused like this, but i felt a bottomless sort of energy/strength at the end of my workout. Today my whole quad/hamstring/glute area is friggin sore as hell.
Are you saying that MOHN is giving you good pumps and increased energy? explain.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did, and I will be sending outthose results in the next newsletter. I did the tests to help out my customers and try and give them an idea of what might be going on. I dontthink I want any of those results posted on the boards because I dont want other companies to be able to use it to sell their product when they could care less. But I am still try to figure out the best way of doing it. Super will be starting his cycle on Friday or Sat, and we will be testing a few of the so called "liver protectants" to see if they actually do anything or not.
how do you sign up for your newsletter? i'm a previous customer, but never received or knew of any newsletter? thanks and keep up the good work!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
how do you sign up for your newsletter? i'm a previous customer, but never received or knew of any newsletter? thanks and keep up the good work!
Have you created an account at his web site? If you did you should get it automaticly.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PM sledge don't litter the guys log. I got my M4OHT yesterdsay. It is fruit punch flavored.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 21
Cycle Logs 27
Cycle Logs 41